GA: East Carolina University: Kemp up five (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:27:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  GA: East Carolina University: Kemp up five (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA: East Carolina University: Kemp up five  (Read 973 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« on: June 15, 2022, 07:30:25 AM »

The results of the poll reveal significant divisions between white and black voters. Warnock leads Walker 83% to 7% among black voters; however, among white voters, Walker leads Warnock 65% to 29%. In the race for governor, Abrams leads Kemp 86% to 9% among black voters, whereas Kemp leads Abrams 70% to 27% among white voters.

That's pretty much it - both are doing about the same with black voters, with Warnock getting +76 and Abrams getting +77, but with White voters, Warnock doing sightly better at -36, versus Abrams -43. Abrams has to be able to grab some of those White Warnock/Kemp voters.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 01:48:47 PM »

The point is that people may call me a hack, but I've openly criticized different Democrats and the things they've done at times. Most of us aren't here to be the DNC. We obviously align more with their candidates and the party as a whole, but I don't blanketly just defend everything they do.

Meanwhile, some posters like the one posting Sherrod Brown videos in a GA poll thread, have never uttered a single word against the Republican party and are their main defender in every single thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies