Are you descended from a neanderthal?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:25:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Are you descended from a neanderthal?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Are you descended from a neanderthal?  (Read 1249 times)
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 10, 2022, 12:49:01 PM »

If so your health might be impacted.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/one-in-six-of-us-have-neanderthal-gene-that-may-be-behind-1-000-000-covid-deaths/ar-AAYi9V6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=b9e585708fb84511b52415f9a35002ce
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 01:18:25 PM »

Strange question, as like everybody is to varying degrees and yet it never exceeds like 5%, right?…
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 02:26:05 PM »

I think you have to have red hair.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 04:15:18 PM »

I will have to consult our resident genealogy authority before I get back to you on that.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 04:58:49 PM »

I would say I'm more likely then the majority of the human population to have this problem gene, but there's no way I'm spending all my money and more to find out.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 06:01:51 PM »

Strange question, as like everybody is to varying degrees and yet it never exceeds like 5%, right?…

I believe that people of entirely sub-Saharan African descent (so this wouldn't include most black Americans) are not, but everyone else is.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 06:03:07 PM »

I believe that people of entirely sub-Saharan African descent (so this wouldn't include most black Americans) are not, but everyone else is.

Black Supremacy then? 
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 06:55:28 PM »

In a way, if you consider the Denisovans to be basically the eastern branch of the Neanderthal family.    
支持核绿派 (Greens4Nuclear)
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2022, 07:24:29 PM »

In a way, if you consider the Denisovans to be basically the eastern branch of the Neanderthal family.    

East Asians and many related populations not only have Denisovan ancestry (which Europeans, North Africans and West Asians don't have), they also have a lot of Neanderthal ancestry.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2022, 09:11:20 PM »
« Edited: June 10, 2022, 09:24:03 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Yes, Jews are the Anglo Saxons that were in Europe after the Ice Age, they are Hebrews and so are Arabs and so are Asians and Latinos and the original Celts, the only people that weren't Cave men were Blks we were the original Hebrews but not Neanderthals

Due to fact we have Afros the Hebrews and Celts had straight or Curly non Afro or nappy hair but some Latinos who. Are Dominicans are mixed with Blk and LATINO

Everyone is related the Dinosaur we're here and they crossed over before the Ice Ages from Africa to S Americans, then Lucy came in 2M whom was a JR chimp or  Blk that had dwarfism and the Neanderthals that had Dwarfism in them King Tut whom was a Blk PHAROAH dwarf whom was short and David v Goalith, David was dwarf Hebrew and Goalith was a Giant Philistine, we're all related before 1900 we had dwarfism in us if you go to a museum the average height was 5ft 5 and now it's 5ft 9, and dwarfs are 5ft 2

Before 1900 when we had dwarfism, we were meant to be short and no anthesia we lived to 65, now with anthesia we can live long lives, that's why Queen Elizabeth is still on throne almost 100

I am not personally a descendent of Jewish people whom were the Original Neanderthals because I am blk
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2022, 09:49:37 PM »

Everyone who isn't black basically.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2022, 01:33:20 AM »

Latinos are a mixture of Blk and white and so are Samoans but they are part of the Mongloid race along with Arabs and Asians, but if you cross a white and a Blk person they look very similar to Latinos Curly hair not straight and light skin brown

That's why the Pharoahs look like they did because they were a cross between Hebrew and blk
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2022, 03:07:28 AM »

What about Chinese Asians and Indian Asians olawakandi?
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2022, 04:19:23 AM »

I am descended from DINOSAURIAN lifeforms.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2022, 03:50:40 PM »

East Asians and many related populations not only have Denisovan ancestry (which Europeans, North Africans and West Asians don't have), they also have a lot of Neanderthal ancestry.

And that is not mentioning those of us (like me) who are of mixed race with both East Asian and European ancestry.  It logically follows I should have a lot of Neanderthal/Denisovan DNA in me, more so than those who are strictly Asian or white...  
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2022, 05:10:23 PM »

No,

I was descended from a supreme being born of an immaculate conception.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2022, 07:12:04 AM »

No,

I was descended from a supreme being born of an immaculate conception.

There was s no evidence of that but Buddhism say the universe, Jesus was a Hebrew neanderthal and the Jews has Ossuary boxes they found evidence  that his brother James had Brother of Jesus son of Joseph on it and in one Ossuary Box they had Jesus nail thru his ankle bones not they his feet, unlike, that Catholic people believe, thru his feet

But, Religion is man made and there hasn't been Rapture, but you can believe God is the Universe
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2022, 10:46:19 PM »

The “everyone is at least 50th cousins” idea may be a bit exaggerated, but certainly if you go as many generations back as the neanderthals, it’s implausible to imagine that there are some people alive today who are descended from them and others who are not.  After a certain point in history, you reach this threshold where every single person from X thousand years ago or more is an ancestor of all 7 billion humans alive today, or they’re an ancestor of zero humans alive today (in the latter case, it would be because they didn’t have kids, or their kids didn’t have kids, etc.).

What differs between different groups of humans today then is not which of the people who lived tens of thousands of years ago are my ancestors vs. my neighbor’s ancestors, but in what proportions.  E.g., maybe some guy who lived in Norway thousands of years ago is on my family tree trillions of times, while some guy who was in Korea thousands of years ago is only on my family tree a few thousand times.  And then for someone else alive today, it could be the reverse.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2022, 09:04:49 AM »

We already know we're cuz because if you cross a Blk with a another Blk they can create albino people and mixture of Blk and white create Arabs, Latinos, Samoans, Asians and Latinos, some Latins have curly hair and light skinned

Two white people can't create Blk people but two Blks can create albino people

There was SubSahara Africa with Lucy then Egyptian, and then Ancient Israel and Greece and Rome it started in Africa First
Klobmentum Mutilated Herself
Phlorescent Leech

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -8.35

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2022, 09:37:49 PM »

Per OC, my people were Flintstones. 
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2022, 09:32:58 PM »

Everyone does, more recent tests show it's true even for almost all Sub-Saharan Africans.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2022, 03:07:55 PM »
« Edited: June 26, 2022, 03:22:36 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Everyone does, more recent tests show it's true even for almost all Sub-Saharan Africans.

We all are different phases of evolution it was the Lucy, Blk female mom whom was a dwarf then you had King Tut, whom was a dwarf PHAROAH Sudanese, then David whom was a dwarf Jew and then you had the Phillistine Goliath and you had Sampson whom wasn't a Phillistine but he was a Cave man , big and tall, then you had the Arabs descendents of the PHAROAH and Jewish Queens and then you had Asians, Latinos and Native Americans and the last mutation were the Celts the Irish and they were the ancestors of the Caucasian race but both.races have Dwarfism there are midgets Latinos and midget Blks to, Irish mean dwarf or Midget and we are in the last stage of evolution of the primates after Dinosaurs

They call whites Celtics because they are the last stage of development and have straight not curly nappy hair and not negroid every other race except whites have negroid Yellow skin Latinos and Asians and Samoans don't burn like whites in the summer neither do Blks

It's not news that everyone is related to each other the Bible contridicts itself they say we come from Adam and Eve and have Pharoahs whom were Blks enslaving Jews

Also, they found Ossuary boxes of crucified Jews during Jesus, no one is destroying your faith but because Jews were Cave people they used Stone tombs to bury their dead and helped build Pyramids, but GOD is an alien life form or the Universe as Buddhist monks believe and Heaven and Hell are states of minds than places

Blks didn't build Ossuary boxes and stone Tombs but the Flintstones whom were Jews built Ossuary boxes, that's why they are the Cave people and Blks aren't, but we both build stone housing called Pyramids

Whites too have black in them but they are albinos different from albinos today but as people migrated north after SubSahara Africa they became white, the reason for this if you cross a Blk and white person you can get an albino white or if you cross Blk and light skinned Blk, but you can't cross two whites and get black

That's why some whites like Cena, Emeniem like hip hop some of them have Italian or Blk in them already
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2022, 11:17:50 PM »

no, the world is probably only a few days old, none of us are descended from anyone
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2022, 08:56:40 AM »

Unless you're a pure blooded Aboriginal Australian, Khoisan, Mbuti, or Pygmy, the answer is yes.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2022, 08:53:35 AM »
« Edited: June 28, 2022, 01:24:20 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Unless you're a pure blooded Aboriginal Australian, Khoisan, Mbuti, or Pygmy, the answer is yes.

Lol everyone is descended from Cave people Hebrews except Blks it's saya that in the Bible and Blks we're the original Sudanese Pharoahs because everyone except Blks have straight hair

Hebrews were definitely the Cave people they build their dead in Stone Tombs or Ossuary Boxes like the Flintstones lived in Stone Houses and along with Blks and Arabs built the Pyramid another Stone Housing, everyone except Blks and mixed people butk in the sun

Whites are the Celts because both races have Dwarfism from the Jr Chimp we are the last evolution of primates but since whites are the last stage of development they are called Irish Celtics or Scott Irish
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies