Election Cycle for an President Infinity Game
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:47:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Election Cycle for an President Infinity Game
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Cycle?
1788/1789

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 8

Author Topic: Election Cycle for an President Infinity Game  (Read 665 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 02, 2022, 02:53:29 PM »

So I am thinking about running a President Infinity Game here for fun and need you guys to decide which year I should be focused on for it.

Alternate Constitutional Convention 1788/1789 - Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton and the like don't run for office and instead it's up to you to decide what the Alternate Constitutional Convention will look like and who will be our Nation's first ever President.

1824 - Basically the Election that ended the Democratic-Republican Party and brought Elections to the people for the first time. Any player can run and the election shall likely be decided by the United States House of Representatives.

1856 - The first Presidential Election of the Republican Party and the first Election w/o the Whigs. Can you change history with a Republican President Four Years Earlier than OTL?

1876 - Can you change History and ensure the continuation of Reconstruction to completion?

Feel to give thoughts on this idea and offer ideas for cycles you might like to see play.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 03:55:35 PM »

Though I doubt I'd play, I personally think 1856 or 1876 would be better than 1788/1789 and 1824.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies