Sex outside of marriage should be illegal for men
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:59:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Sex outside of marriage should be illegal for men
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sex outside of marriage should be illegal for men  (Read 2212 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2022, 09:05:41 AM »

Not everything some or even most people consider morally questioning ought to be banned by law. I'd never do it, it's still a ridiculous suggestion though.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2022, 10:07:09 AM »

I hear this is a very popular position in Europe.

No, the European position is America=Gilead, be extremely sexually permissive to own the fat-tards.

It might be a surprise for you to hear this. But people in Europe don't usually base their world view around whatever chip you have on your shoulder.

Most Europeans have no clue what "Gilead" even means, lol
Lurker
Norway
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2022, 02:25:51 PM »

I hear this is a very popular position in Europe.

No, the European position is America=Gilead, be extremely sexually permissive to own the fat-tards.

It might be a surprise for you to hear this. But people in Europe don't usually base their world view around whatever chip you have on your shoulder.

LOL I make fun of Americans a lot, but a significant portion of European policy comes from a contrarian view of American policy. Since US policy is so terrible, this often looks like the right idea. Germany's famous 'wow, they really take responsibility for the Holocaust' system includes comparison to the 'American Genocide' of Native Americans. Which happened, but mostly under predecessor governments.

As a Jewish person, I have never felt more in danger than in the UK and Germany.

We'll take responsibility for what happened from 1492-1776 when Germans admit the Nazi government and the Federal Republic Of Germany included most of the same employees, politicians, and staff (1945 vs 1949).

This entire post reads like a bizarre non sequitur, but I'm curious about this part: How so?

Pacific Republican
An_Artist
Rookie

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2022, 12:52:51 PM »

Men who have sex outside of marriage should be imprisoned. They are taking advantage of women.

Agree?

We still have a few states with laws like this on the books.

Bronz got married?  Congratulations Bronz!
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2022, 07:09:33 PM »

Read the entire thread and I still have no idea how we got from the OP to talking about genocide on the second page.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies