Mass Shootings debate thread: What public policy options should be pursued? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:04:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Mass Shootings debate thread: What public policy options should be pursued? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mass Shootings debate thread: What public policy options should be pursued?  (Read 1027 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: May 25, 2022, 07:32:44 AM »

As far as I am concerned private gun ownership might just as well be banned altogether. At the same time, I'm realist enough to understand that this isn't and probably won't ever be possible within the context of America's political culture. So I'm open to any form of compromise that limits guns falling into the hands of crimnals, mentally unstable people, political or religious extremists (and I'm already hearing people crying about that you can't let the government decide who is an "extremist" and who is not - well, f**k them, that's not a point I'm willing to compromise on, the government is elected by and representing the people after all), and people who are generally untrained in handling guns.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies