Opinion of Pro-Life (C-ID)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:51:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Pro-Life (C-ID)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Opinion of Pro-Life (C-ID)  (Read 433 times)
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 27, 2022, 04:04:38 PM »

Opinion of the politician named Pro-Life.
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 04:15:34 PM »

FF because of the sheer savagery of this entry on the timeline of his life on his campaign website

1982: Divorced by Jean Benson because Pro-Life was too politically incorrect and that was embarrassing for a peer pressure oriented woman. Married Kirsten Faith Bjarnson in St George LDS Temple in November 1982. Kirsten has moral courage and ignores peer pressure. Pro-Life and Kirsten are very compatible.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 06:40:04 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2022, 06:43:28 PM by CentristRepublican »

FF because of the sheer savagery of this entry on the timeline of his life on his campaign website

1982: Divorced by Jean Benson because Pro-Life was too politically incorrect and that was embarrassing for a peer pressure oriented woman. Married Kirsten Faith Bjarnson in St George LDS Temple in November 1982. Kirsten has moral courage and ignores peer pressure. Pro-Life and Kirsten are very compatible.

LOL. His website is definitely an entertaining read.

His Wikipedia page is also extremely amusing to read, particularly the struggles regarding what he should be called on Idaho's ballots.

Voted FF just to troll. Besides, people who change their names to reflect their political positions are based (with exceptions for savages like Byron Low-Tax Looper).
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 07:05:06 PM »

LOL. His website is definitely an entertaining read.

His Wikipedia page is also extremely amusing to read, particularly the struggles regarding what he should be called on Idaho's ballots.

Voted FF just to troll. Besides, people who change their names to reflect their political positions are based (with exceptions for savages like Byron Low-Tax Looper).

I'm giving his website a good read and there's a lot of hilarious stuff in there. My personal favourite might just be -

"1940: November 1, Pro-Life begins life at fertilization in Carbon County, Wyoming."

We also have other gems, such as:

"Legislators are big chickens."
"People generally have been fooled by the 'scamdemic'."
"There is a LGBTQ center in Rexburg called Flourish Point, shocking, right?"
"1960-1961: Attended Brigham Young University on a basketball scholarship.  This aid should not be called scholarship, the misuse of this word tells a great deal about our society.  Pro-Life played on the Freshman team. Pro-Life was the last player to be cut from the Varsity as a Sophomore and then 2 Varsity players quit, but Pro-Life was not called back to the Varsity because he had complained about athletes not keeping the BYU Honor Code.  Pro-Life was learning to take his lumps for telling the truth."
"1982: Divorced by Jean Benson because Pro-Life was too politically incorrect and that was embarrassing for a peer pressure oriented woman. Married Kirsten Faith Bjarnson in St George LDS Temple in November 1982. Kirsten has moral courage and ignores peer pressure. Pro-Life and Kirsten are very compatible."
"2006: Ran for Governor as Marvin Pro-Life Richardson, the name Pro-Life was not allowed on the ballot by Idaho Secretary of State so Pro-Life went to court and dropped the names Marvin and Richardson.  Lost in general election."
"2008: Candidate for US Senate, the name Pro-Life on ballot with parentheses after Pro-Life (a person formerly known as Marvin Richardson). A special law was passed by the Idaho Legislature requiring the parenthetical information so that voters would not confuse Pro-Life as an idea or value. This law is an unconstitutional, ex-post facto law. Pro-Life would have agreed to the parentheses but was not asked. Typical treatment by elected government officials to violate common courtesy and the Constitution.  Lost in general election."
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 09:48:46 PM »

He has a lot of right-wing views, both on social issues and role of government.  Some of it goes way too far for me.

He's also an organic farmer who cares about the treatment of people in prisons and institutions.
  The state prison system needs to grow organic food for Idaho schools, prisons, and other state institutions.   The Idaho Legislature needs to set nutritional standards for state institutions.  We can not rehabilitate people on poor food.  These standards would not allow refined sugars or flours, preservatives, colorings, additives that are harmful to health.  Mental institutions and other institutions should have gardens and farms.  Watch the lobbyists squeal over this, if it comes up.

A  governor should have an investigative team to find people wrongfully convicted or in jail wrongfully, awaiting trail.  Also, a good governor would spend a substantial amount of time visiting the people in prisons, reform schools, mental facilities, and disability institutions.  I do not believe this happens at present and these people have been neglected for a long time.

Idaho should never allow  'For Profit'  prisons to house Idaho inmates.  'For profit' prisons will always allow fighting, abuse by prisoners, riots, and breaking of laws by prisoners so that they can retain a larger prison population and insure profit.  'For Profit' prisons are slow to recommend parole and quick to find infractions thus retaining prisoners.  Certain Idaho jails profit from housing prisoners from other jurisdictions, this same revenue motive can harm people in jail-  poor food,  lack of space,  poor heating and air quality.  A good governor would always be investigating such abuse, and the revenue/ profit motive in jailing.
http://www.prolife-idaho.com/

I kinda like this guy,  I think he'd be interesting to talk to.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 10:44:39 PM »

He has a lot of right-wing views, both on social issues and role of government.  Some of it goes way too far for me.

He's also an organic farmer who cares about the treatment of people in prisons and institutions.
  The state prison system needs to grow organic food for Idaho schools, prisons, and other state institutions.   The Idaho Legislature needs to set nutritional standards for state institutions.  We can not rehabilitate people on poor food.  These standards would not allow refined sugars or flours, preservatives, colorings, additives that are harmful to health.  Mental institutions and other institutions should have gardens and farms.  Watch the lobbyists squeal over this, if it comes up.

A  governor should have an investigative team to find people wrongfully convicted or in jail wrongfully, awaiting trail.  Also, a good governor would spend a substantial amount of time visiting the people in prisons, reform schools, mental facilities, and disability institutions.  I do not believe this happens at present and these people have been neglected for a long time.

Idaho should never allow  'For Profit'  prisons to house Idaho inmates.  'For profit' prisons will always allow fighting, abuse by prisoners, riots, and breaking of laws by prisoners so that they can retain a larger prison population and insure profit.  'For Profit' prisons are slow to recommend parole and quick to find infractions thus retaining prisoners.  Certain Idaho jails profit from housing prisoners from other jurisdictions, this same revenue motive can harm people in jail-  poor food,  lack of space,  poor heating and air quality.  A good governor would always be investigating such abuse, and the revenue/ profit motive in jailing.
http://www.prolife-idaho.com/

I kinda like this guy,  I think he'd be interesting to talk to.

I noticed this too. He's also a vegetarian. Now unironically and practically I'd never ever vote for a man like this - way too far-right on the vast majority of issues - but looking a little deeper you see he holds compassionate and liberal views on some issues, prison reform being the most prominent. I noticed this as well when I was reading part of his website, and I found myself 100% agreeing with him on this particular issue. Anyone who supports private prisons is, very honestly, a moron. This man would be interesting to talk to, I agree with you. He reminds me of one of my father's colleagues in Orange County who only got one shot and then refused the vaccine for some random reason, but his family was also vegetarian or vegan or something. They also believed in alternative medicine, as does this man. I highly doubt they also oppose abortion or are extremely anti-LGBT, but they do have some things in common.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 11:03:28 AM »

Certainly he's quite a character, isn't he?
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2022, 12:42:50 PM »

“peer pressure oriented woman” is up there with “boyfriend-free girl”
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies