SR 109-08: Securing Our Elections Officers Amendment (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:29:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SR 109-08: Securing Our Elections Officers Amendment (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SR 109-08: Securing Our Elections Officers Amendment (Failed)  (Read 2092 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« on: July 06, 2022, 03:19:57 AM »

Nay
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 03:20:53 AM »

How about you try to do something about doxxers?
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 03:21:35 AM »

I cannot recommend my own post, I politely request others do so.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 03:56:04 AM »

I would love to know why other than obfuscation and whataboutery on the part the Dengist and Dengist adjacent caucus that the executive branch should maintain the ability by executive order to 1/6 this country at any time by seizing control of the Department of Federal Elections and or the Registrar General?

Since the real life events of January 6, 2021, we have had three events in game where someone has tried to replicate that here in some form or fashion. It is the highest folly to leave open the clearest road by which this may be irrevocably effectuated from the very top, in the closest approximation to what happened on that that terrible day.

Whining about a made up game while tolerating real life affecting doxxing. Imagine.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 02:18:48 AM »

I would love to know why other than obfuscation and whataboutery on the part the Dengist and Dengist adjacent caucus that the executive branch should maintain the ability by executive order to 1/6 this country at any time by seizing control of the Department of Federal Elections and or the Registrar General?

Since the real life events of January 6, 2021, we have had three events in game where someone has tried to replicate that here in some form or fashion. It is the highest folly to leave open the clearest road by which this may be irrevocably effectuated from the very top, in the closest approximation to what happened on that that terrible day.

Whining about a made up game while tolerating real life affecting doxxing. Imagine.

I would love to know why other than obfuscation and whataboutery on the part the Dengist and Dengist adjacent caucus  

I would love to know why other than obfuscation and whataboutery on the part the Dengist and Dengist adjacent caucus  

K.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2022, 02:20:22 AM »

I don't know what dengist even means in this context. Maybe try standing up for something meaningful and people will be more inclined to take it seriously.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies