SR 109-08: Securing Our Elections Officers Amendment (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:42:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SR 109-08: Securing Our Elections Officers Amendment (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SR 109-08: Securing Our Elections Officers Amendment (Failed)  (Read 2063 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: July 05, 2022, 06:30:49 PM »

NAY
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 08:28:45 PM »

This amendment wants to relitigate past issues and also would needlessly weaken the executive branch. Also I agree with Sev that the virtue signaling from the party which continues to whitewash LT's doxxing is quite ridiculous.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 04:15:16 PM »

I am not going to be lectured about being insufficiently anti-Trump by someone who has coddled pro-Trump voices, elevated them to leadership in the party and continues to promote them for congressional races despite their obvious ineffectiveness as legislators (it's obvious who I'm referring to in each case). That's all I'm saying on this matter.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 04:40:33 PM »

I am not going to be lectured about being insufficiently anti-Trump by someone who has coddled pro-Trump voices, elevated them to leadership in the party and continues to promote them for congressional races despite their obvious ineffectiveness as legislators (it's obvious who I'm referring to in each case). That's all I'm saying on this matter.

You have done for more to bring "Trumpism" into this game than any of the RL Trumpists in my party.

1. Tries to steal an election using the executive branch
2. Tries to hijack the judicial functions to prosecute enemies and facilitate said hijacking
3. Is now thwarting all attempts at reform or repair by pointing to the other side.

Sounds like post 2020 Trumpism to me.

I was never part of any of this, but continue with the projection.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 07:45:57 PM »

You have done for more to bring "Trumpism" into this game than any of the RL Trumpists in my party.

1. Tries to steal an election using the executive branch
2. Tries to hijack the judicial functions to prosecute enemies and facilitate said hijacking
3. Is now thwarting all attempts at reform or repair by pointing to the other side.

Sounds like post 2020 Trumpism to me.

I was never part of any of this, but continue with the projection.

You were part of number 2.

Not really, the role that I was given could've been completely ignored and I did not actually make any binding statements. You were perfectly free to ignore what I said and I had no authority to ensure otherwise. My involvement in any of this was at most, ceremonial. Now we can talk about the real issues such as the fact that despite conservatives claiming to fix the economy you have failed to do so. You continue to keep interest rates low, let inflation spiral out of control, and also fail to liberalize trade so that we can increase the supply of goods to cope with supply chain disruptions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies