Lake vs. Mastriano (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:54:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Lake vs. Mastriano (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lake vs. Mastriano  (Read 912 times)
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« on: May 07, 2022, 07:54:44 PM »

Why is it that people think that Mastriano would be an underdog if he got the nomination but Lake would be favored?

I know Arizona has historically been much more Republican, but the two states only voted about one point apart in 2020. And both are equally nuts.

Shapiro has been elected statewide twice and outrun the top of the ticket by 3-4% both times. He also had no primary opposition and didn't need to take any leftist positions out of the mainstream. His base is the Philly metro and he will probably substantially out-fundraise Mastriano.
Doug Mastriano has a very big following due to his Facebook “Fireside Chats” and I’ve even seen Trump supporters here in Monmouth County wearing shirts with his weird catchphrases “Walk as Free People” and “We Don’t Dither.” Due to his huge following, I would expect Doug Mastriano to defeat Josh Shapiro by around a 2% margin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies