Speech in Belfast
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:41:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Speech in Belfast
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Speech in Belfast  (Read 173 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 26, 2022, 08:05:33 PM »

While I am an Member of the Parliament of Fremont in Atlasia, I live in Belfast and as a politically engaged member of society, I have decided to comment on matters more closer to my home, and in Northern Ireland, I would recommend voters in Northern Ireland to vote for the Alliance, given my belief on how politics in Northern Ireland should be more than a conflict between Unionism and Nationalism and the Alliance's emphasis on the issues Northern Ireland is facing.

In addition, I would like to endorse the Conservatives in the broader United Kingdom, and while I would have voted for the candidates of the Liberal Democrats in every election before, the liberal Conservatism of Rory Stewart's Conservative Party, a man who has fought to improve his country while in public office and a man who is the example of action, not talk, and I believe all sensible people should take a look at the Conservatives and should consider them because their vision of the country is a sensible one which will improve the United Kingdom.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies