WV-SEN 2024: Manchin out, Justice for All
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:57:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WV-SEN 2024: Manchin out, Justice for All
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Author Topic: WV-SEN 2024: Manchin out, Justice for All  (Read 23187 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2022, 06:53:15 PM »

But for the record I absolutely don't believe OH and MT are gone!
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2022, 08:23:57 PM »

Looks like Manchin already has a fundamentally good opponent, so I'm going to tentatively call him done. I think we should give him enough funding to make the GOP waste money in WV, just so we can focus our arsenal on defense and taking out Cruz, but other than that I'm willing to say that this one's gone.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2022, 08:34:57 PM »
« Edited: November 23, 2022, 08:38:55 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Looks like Manchin already has a fundamentally good opponent, so I'm going to tentatively call him done. I think we should give him enough funding to make the GOP waste money in WV, just so we can focus our arsenal on defense and taking out Cruz, but other than that I'm willing to say that this one's gone.

Manchin, Brown and Tester aren't DOA or Beshear as I have said many times unless a Fabio AARP poll show they are losing and so far there aren't any they predicted Evers and Johnson winning accurately although they had Johnson up 51/46 and Evers up 50/47

It's two yrs til Eday it's just Rs anxiety that since Ryan lost then Beshear and Brown and Tester and Manchin are DOOMED, and as Johnson proved in blue state WI there are no auto flips with Incumbents, it was an upset when Johnson won because it's blue state WI

Beshear, Brown and Tester and Manchin have similar approvals as Johnson and Johnson was at near 50% that's why he won , if you are an incumbent at 50% you usually don't lose just like all the GCB show Ds at 48/45 that's a 303 map Biden isn't losing in 24
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2022, 08:59:00 PM »

It's so Joever:

His gameplan seems to be to beat Sen. Joe Manchin, serve a single term in the Senate, and then retire in 2030 with Manchin's scalp on his fireplace mantel. 
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2022, 09:48:27 PM »

If Justice actually goes for it, could Mooney drop out and run for the governorship?
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2022, 07:23:50 PM »
« Edited: November 26, 2022, 08:52:59 PM by Alben Barkley »

I think Manchin could even beat Justice.

Seriously.

It's not enough to change my rating from Lean R at most.

Granted, it would be a LOT easier for Manchin in a non-presidential year. Especially if Trump is on the ballot, it will be quite hard for him to win. But Manchin has defied the odds for years. Betting completely against him now would be foolish. This is a soft Lean R for me. I think it's slightly more likely to flip than not, but by no means is Manchin "done." He absolutely can win and I wouldn't be surprised if Justice (who looks like his heart will give out any minute) doesn't or can't run and if it's Mooney or any other challenger? Well, my gut if not my brain (and my gut has proved smarter in recent years) tells me Manchin wins outright! He's just more "West Virginia" than those other challengers are, and believe it or not the people of West Virginia know and appreciate that fact.

I mean seriously, just think about it: In 2018, you had several Democratic incumbents in ostensibly "less red" states who got blown away. Manchin survived. In 2018, Trumpism was in full swing and was aimed against Manchin in maybe the Trumpiest state in the country. Manchin survived. If he wasn't gonna be beaten then, why would he now? West Virginia is not a state that's trending R; again, it's completely maxed out for the GOP. Conditions here are no more favorable for them now than in 2018. Literally the only reason to assume Manchin is dead in the water is increased presidential turnout of people voting for Trump/R Senate Candidate. If it's not Trump on the ballot, however? Or maybe even if it is if Manchin plays all his cards right? He can survive again!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2022, 07:56:26 PM »
« Edited: November 26, 2022, 08:01:35 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I think Manchin could even beat Justice.

Seriously.

It's not enough to change my rating from Lean R at most.

Granted, it would be a LOT easier for Manchin in a non-presidential year. Especially if Trump is on the ballot, it will be quite hard for him to win. But Manchin has defied the odds for years. Betting completely against him now would be foolish. This is a soft Lean R for me. I think it's slightly more likely to flip than not, but by no means is Manchin "done." He absolutely can win and I wouldn't be surprised if Justice (who looks like his heart will give out any minute) doesn't or can't run and if it's Mooney or any other challenger? Well, my gut if not my brain (and my gut has proved smarter in recent years) tells me Manchin wins outright! He's just more "West Virginia" than those other challengers are, and believe it or not the people of West Virginia know and appreciate that fact.

I mean seriously, just think about it: In 2018, you had several Democratic incumbents in ostensibly "less red" states who got blown away. Manchin survived. In 2018, Trumpism was in full swing and was aimed against Manchin in maybe the Trumpiest state in the country. Manchin survived. If he wasn't gonna be beaten then, why would he now? Literally the only reason is increased presidential turnout of people voting for Trump/R Senate Candidate. If it's not Trump on the ballot, however? Or maybe even if it is if Manchin plays all his cards right? He can survive again!

Did you know WVA split it's votes between Bush W and Jay Rockefeller and Robert C Byrd since 2000 WVA has elected Ds for S and Rs for Prez and we just saw split ticket voting this Eday and NC Gov split it's votes for Trump and GOV COOPER in 2020 we should wait for a series of polls before it's rating, for Goodness sakes there are no ratings yet for 23/24 and Beshear won in an R plus 20 state and is favored in 23

Cook and Sabato haven't put any ratings out, and 2012 WVA and MT split it's votes between Romney and Manchin and Tester even in a Prez yr

You live or go by KY and KY is very much an R plus 20 state like WV and elected Beshear because he has the family name well Manchin is in Robert C Byrd seat and has the D name behind him

It won't be a landslide either way in WVA, OH, MT, TX or FL because unlike in 22 in a Prez race Ds are expected to win the PVI
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2022, 08:17:52 PM »

This seat is gone even if Manchin's opponent is a cross between Roy Moore and OJ Simpson.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2022, 08:19:39 PM »

This seat is gone even if Manchin's opponent is a cross between Roy Moore and OJ Simpson.

No it's not
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2022, 08:46:10 PM »

After Roy Moore himself lost in f--king Alabama, I don't know how anyone could say this with a straight face. It betrays a tragic misunderstanding of West Virginia politics. Manchin himself clearly still thinks he can win, btw, and he knows more about winning elections in West Virginia than probably anyone else alive. Underestimate him at your own peril.

Oh and for the record: Underestimate ME at your own peril, too. Especially when it comes to states in this region.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2022, 09:29:55 PM »

After Roy Moore himself lost in f--king Alabama, I don't know how anyone could say this with a straight face. It betrays a tragic misunderstanding of West Virginia politics. Manchin himself clearly still thinks he can win, btw, and he knows more about winning elections in West Virginia than probably anyone else alive. Underestimate him at your own peril.

Oh and for the record: Underestimate ME at your own peril, too. Especially when it comes to states in this region.

I know you've posted more than this about Manchin's chances, but I'm still very unsure on how you really think Manchin has a chance.

He won by 3 in a blue wave year. In 2024, it'll be a presidential election year. WV has gotten a TON more polarised since then - the "ancestral D voters" who vote for Trump but support other Democrats, just as they are all over the country, are vanishing rapidly: just look at House of Delegates results - in 2018, Democrats won 41/100 seats, and lost the statewide PV by about 2 points; in 2020, 17 seats flipped red, leaving the Democrats with 24/100 seats (they lost the statewide PV by 18 points); and now this year, they won a mere 12/100 seats, and just over 30% of the statewide PV (it was R+39). Admittedly, there was a major change in the district boundaries during 2020 redistricting, since WV switched from multi-member districts to regular, single-member seats (on this count, I admit the WVGOP, which supported single-member districts was absolutely, 100% right - multi-member districts are only more confusing, unfair, and have a much greater potential for extreme gerrymandering), so it's not an exact comparison, but still. And Manchin's approvals may have been high in that one poll from earlier this year (or last year - don't remember), but I recall that in a more recent sample, they'd sank. Manchin's moderate act kept him afloat (and just barely) in 2018, and I do commend him on that - even in a blue wave, even with the 'ancestral D's' winning a national election in a Trump+42 state is a MASSIVE achievement, but now that act's not working anymore and all the ancestral Ds are gone. If Manchin runs, he loses by a lot. Especially against a genuinely good candidate like Jim Justice (if it's somebody like, say, Alex Mooney, who's much worse in quality, Manchin might have a chance - and even then, I'd say Likely R is being generous to Manchin - but with a candidate like Justice there is no realistic rating but Safe R).
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2022, 09:47:44 PM »

I know you've posted more than this about Manchin's chances, but I'm still very unsure on how you really think Manchin has a chance.

He won by 3 in a blue wave year. In 2024, it'll be a presidential election year. WV has gotten a TON more polarised since then - the "ancestral D voters" who vote for Trump but support other Democrats, just as they are all over the country, are vanishing rapidly: just look at House of Delegates results - in 2018, Democrats won 41/100 seats, and lost the statewide PV by about 2 points; in 2020, 17 seats flipped red, leaving the Democrats with 24/100 seats (they lost the statewide PV by 18 points); and now this year, they won a mere 12/100 seats, and just over 30% of the statewide PV (it was R+39). Admittedly, there was a major change in the district boundaries during 2020 redistricting, since WV switched from multi-member districts to regular, single-member seats (on this count, I admit the WVGOP, which supported single-member districts was absolutely, 100% right - multi-member districts are only more confusing, unfair, and have a much greater potential for extreme gerrymandering), so it's not an exact comparison, but still. And Manchin's approvals may have been high in that one poll from earlier this year (or last year - don't remember), but I recall that in a more recent sample, they'd sank. Manchin's moderate act kept him afloat (and just barely) in 2018, and I do commend him on that - even in a blue wave, even with the 'ancestral D's' winning a national election in a Trump+42 state is a MASSIVE achievement, but now that act's not working anymore and all the ancestral Ds are gone. If Manchin runs, he loses by a lot. Especially against a genuinely good candidate like Jim Justice (if it's somebody like, say, Alex Mooney, who's much worse in quality, Manchin might have a chance - and even then, I'd say Likely R is being generous to Manchin - but with a candidate like Justice there is no realistic rating but Safe R).

The fact is that Manchin has never lost a race in West Virginia, and each time how he does it is a little different. 2018 was a "blue wave" in the House, sure, but a massacre for red state Dems in the Senate... except for Manchin. He always seems to find a way to win. And I just don't buy that West Virginia has changed for the benefit of the GOP statewide since 2018; on the whole it actually trended slightly D in 2020 and 2022 alike. And yeah, Manchin DOES have high approval ratings in his state, which don't count for nothing in this region. If Beshear loses next year, I will adjust my rating accordingly. If he wins, however? I will make it Tilt D, and I am dead serious. Unless there's a lot of other evidence and reason not to anyway. Manchin knows better than you or I how to win West Virginia, certainly you (no offense) all the way in California. He knows how to speak to these people. And if there is one lesson ANYONE -- ESPECIALLY OP! -- should have taken away from this election, it's that candidate quality MATTERS. A whole hell of a lot. It's how Gretchen Whitmer won by more in the 2022 non-red wave than she did in the 2018 "blue wave."

Yeah Manchin's facing a harder climb against Justice for that reason than against the others. But again, looks like Justice is about to keel over any minute. Almost seems like a reverse Fetterman vs. Oz thing, except Manchin is a much stronger candidate than Oz. It should at least give Manchin a fighting chance. There really is no good reason to believe the state is going to zoom far to the right of how it voted in 2018 is my ultimate point, UNLESS Trump is on the ballot perhaps. Which as of now I would bet against happening.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2022, 11:01:11 PM »

The fact is that Manchin has never lost a race in West Virginia, and each time how he does it is a little different. 2018 was a "blue wave" in the House, sure, but a massacre for red state Dems in the Senate... except for Manchin. He always seems to find a way to win. And I just don't buy that West Virginia has changed for the benefit of the GOP statewide since 2018; on the whole it actually trended slightly D in 2020 and 2022 alike. And yeah, Manchin DOES have high approval ratings in his state, which don't count for nothing in this region. If Beshear loses next year, I will adjust my rating accordingly. If he wins, however? I will make it Tilt D, and I am dead serious. Unless there's a lot of other evidence and reason not to anyway. Manchin knows better than you or I how to win West Virginia, certainly you (no offense) all the way in California. He knows how to speak to these people. And if there is one lesson ANYONE -- ESPECIALLY OP! -- should have taken away from this election, it's that candidate quality MATTERS. A whole hell of a lot. It's how Gretchen Whitmer won by more in the 2022 non-red wave than she did in the 2018 "blue wave."

Yeah Manchin's facing a harder climb against Justice for that reason than against the others. But again, looks like Justice is about to keel over any minute. Almost seems like a reverse Fetterman vs. Oz thing, except Manchin is a much stronger candidate than Oz. It should at least give Manchin a fighting chance. There really is no good reason to believe the state is going to zoom far to the right of how it voted in 2018 is my ultimate point, UNLESS Trump is on the ballot perhaps. Which as of now I would bet against happening.

First two sentences - All true. I'll only point out, regarding your very first sentence, that WV 2024 WILL be MUCH redder and MUCH more hostile to the Democrats than it's ever been in ANY of Manchin's prior races. And yes, that includes 2018.

Third sentence - What is "always?" Before 2018, he'd last been up in 2012. At that point WV was still pretty Democratic at the state level and there were plenty of unironic "ancestral Ds" for Democrats to comfortably win in WV non-presidentially. In 2018, yes - his victory was quite impressive. But again, while even a 3 point win, even in a blue wave, is commendable, it is most certainly not enough to give him a real chance at holding on in 2024.

Fourth sentence - Yes, it might be finally - finally - giving Democrats a dead cats' bounce and beginning to inch leftwards. However, that's presidentially. That's from a place where it goes red by 42 points. That's the point of reference here. We're talking R+40, not D+3. From there - let it zoom 20 points to the left, it's still Safe R. Yes, yes, it's moving to the left from R+40. However, it's zooming to the right from D+3. The "ancestral Ds", all the ticket splitters, they're the ones who are leaving the Democrats completely, and they aren't turning back. It's not places like McDowell that are trending D and moving the state with them - it's places like the Eastern Panhandle (the DC suburbs). My point is this: WV may have trended a bit to the left most recently, but that's after it's hit rock-bottom for the Democrats presidentially. Senatorially, there's still a LOOONG way to go. Even with the trends that moved WV from R+42 to R+39, even with Manchin being a good candidate or whatever (more on that later), it's not enough for Manchin to win in 2024. A ~R+40 state is way too red to support a Democrat in a Senate race in 2024, a presidential year at that.

Fifth sentence - Again, I remember that his approvals were very high in one poll, and that got a lot of people (myself included, and I believe I even posted on here as such) thinking Manchin could absolutely win. However, there was a more recent approval poll where his ratings had cratered. We're not viewing the same source material here, and honestly, I'm pretty sure that yours is outdated.

Sentences 6-9: What does Beshear winning in KY have to do with it? I get that eastern KY (counties like Wolfe, Elliott, Floyd, etc.) are very fundamentally similar to southern WV. However, there's a lot more to KY than just that region. And you're comparing apples to oranges anyway. Beshear's race is very different from Manchin's. To name two obvious advantages Beshear has that Manchin doesn't: a.) it's a state race, not a federal one, so it really won't be quite as polarised, and there will be more unironic "ancestral Ds" (excuse my frequent use of the term, but it's a shorthand way of describing those voters) in governor races than senate ones; b.) it's off-year, in 2023, so there will be a lot less polarisation than in 2024, a presidential year. Oh, and there's also the fact that KY is 15-20 points more Democratic than WV (and re: the most recent presidential trends, like WV, KY trended left in 2020, too).

Sentences 7-8: None taken, and I absolutely agree Manchin has a better grasp on WV politics than you or I. HOWEVER, the fundamental fact, when all is said and done, is that he just can't win. It's like saying Phil Bredesen had the best grasp of TN politics when he ran for the Senate in 2018, or that Dave Freudenthal has the best grasp on WY politics. WV is too red. Polarization is too high. He fundamentally can't win any more. For the zenith time, I commend him for managing to hold on in 2018 - but while he's definitely politically strong, that strength really isn't what it used to be, and polarisation has increased across the board in WV by a ton since his last race (again - Democrats won 41 State House seats in 2018; 12 in 2022).

Sentences 9-11: No disagreement whatsoever on this count. Candidate quality is the reason PA voted nearly 10 points to the left of NY in this year's gubernatorial elections despite voting over 20 points to NY's right in 2020-PREZ.

Final paragraph (really addresses only your second-to-last sentence): Again, what I said to your fourth sentence. WV has moved to the left from R+42, and will vote to the left of that in 2024 (obviously in 2024-SEN if Manchin runs, and even 2024-PRES). BUT R+42 is VERY different from D+3 (Manchin 2018) is what I'm trying to tell you. Maybe Manchin will win over a few new voters, flip a few blue from Morrisey 2018. However, there is a very significant contingent of Trump-Manchin-Trump voters. These voters are in places like Mingo County rather than the suburbs (WV does in fact have some suburbs - such as the DC suburbs in the state's Eastern Panhandle). That's what I'm trying to tell you. These voters far outnumber the Morrissey-Biden voters who'll vote Democratic for Manchin in 2024. And they will go overwhelmingly for Manchin's opponent in 2024. Manchin may win a respectable number of these voters, but he'll need to win the vast majority to hold on in 2024. And there's no chance in hell that happens. Whether or not Manchin flips a few voters to him in 2024, whether or not that happens, he's still losing because there are places that will trend hard R against him and a ton of voters who WILL finally reject Manchin (the same way there were enough voters in IA to finally force Tom Miller into retirement, despite his being able to win comfortably in red waves - and that's just one of many examples...there are other such examples in WV itself, and in statewide races, which are of course less polarised than Senate ones). Do you really think Manchin will hold on to McDowell County (Trump+60 in 2020)? Or those other counties that voted for him (excluding Monongalia and probably Kanawha)? Do you truly believe he'll be able to keep the margins nearly as narrow in places like Mingo and Wyoming and the rest of those counties? Because if he can't, he's losing statewide - he won only narrowly in 2018 and can't afford to lose more than a few points more. And if so - that is, if you really believe he'll lose Trump+70 counties by just 13 points and win Trump+60 counties - I've got oceanfront property, right there in WV, to sell you.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2022, 01:07:57 AM »

By voting for the Inflation Reduction Act, which is actually a Green New Deal Lite Act, Manchin has lost any chance he had of retaining this seat.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2022, 04:56:33 AM »

West Virginia is way redder than Alabama. If the 2017 election was held there then Moore would've beaten Jones easily.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2022, 04:58:47 AM »

West Virginia is way redder than Alabama. If the 2017 election was held there then Moore would've beaten Jones easily.
I wouldn't say easily. But maybe flip the margin.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2022, 05:23:59 AM »

If Manchin pulls this off, Biden wins reelection comfortably. That's the only thing I know.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2022, 06:24:48 AM »

I wouldn't say easily. But maybe flip the margin.

IIRC, West Virginia was eight points to the right of Alabama in 2020. So probably a 5-6 point win for Moore.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2022, 07:13:04 AM »

WVA split its votes for Prez and Senate since 2000 this state isn't gone until a poll comes out there are split votes and Beshear isn't doomed either because he has a 60 percent Approvals why do users come on this thread and keep saying Manchin is doomed and hes not until a poll comes out
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2022, 07:14:36 AM »

t
WVa isn't AL and it has clearly voted for Rockefeller and Byrd at the same time Bush W

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2022, 07:16:30 AM »

If Manchin pulls this off, Biden wins reelection comfortably. That's the only thing I know.

Over Trump he will, he is leading Trump in FL, but against DeSantis we don't know, but we won the blue wall anyways
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2022, 07:52:47 AM »

More than comfortably; if Manchin pulls this off, it means Biden is winning a landslide along the lines of 1920, 1924, 1936, 1964, or 1972. Which aint happening.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2022, 08:39:29 AM »
« Edited: November 27, 2022, 08:45:37 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

More than comfortably; if Manchin pulls this off, it means Biden is winning a landslide along the lines of 1920, 1924, 1936, 1964, or 1972. Which aint happening.

NOT REALLY TESTER AND MANCHIN WON IN 2012 IN A OBAMA BIDEN PVI 4 PTS THATS NOT A LANDSLIDE LOOK AT EDAY RESULTS FOR 2012 AND THE POLL THAT CAME OUT WAS ALL WITHIN THE MOE, WE SHOULD WAIT TIL ANOTHER POLL COMES OUT A FABIO AARP POLL AND THEY WONT POLL THIS RACE UNTIL 24 AND LIKELY COME OUT WITH A KY GOV POLL AND BESHEAR IS FAV, I AM NOT SAYING MANCHIN AND BROWN AND TESTER ARE GONNA WIN BUT GIVEN THAT NO INC SENATOR LOST REELECTION THEY AREN'T DOA EITHER

WE CAN AFFORD TO LOSE SINEMA AND MANCHIN THEY ARE FOR FILIBUSTER BUT WE MUST KEEP BROWN AND TESTER AND GALLEGO MUST WIN THE PRIMARY TO GET TO VOTING RIGHTS THE H IS FAV D BASED ON NY, CA, VA, AZ AND CO SEATS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2022, 07:53:28 PM »

If Justice runs this Race is over. Manchins Popularity is absolutely in the tank.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2022, 08:11:59 PM »
« Edited: November 28, 2022, 08:19:37 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It's not over til a poll tell it's OVER , not a single Incumbent lost reelection yet except for WARNOCK and early vote despite the 1 pt poll shows WARNOCK doing well

WVA isn't AL since 2000 it's split it's votes between Robert C Byrd, Jay Rockefeller and Manchin including 2012 Joe Manchin and Tester win with Obama when They carried both states

This is Robert C Byrd seat, he's vulnerable like Tester but he isn't DOA like users think
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies