Insider Advantage April 21-23: Trump 47% Biden 43%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:50:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Insider Advantage April 21-23: Trump 47% Biden 43%
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Insider Advantage April 21-23: Trump 47% Biden 43%  (Read 1056 times)
Respect and Compassion
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 27, 2022, 03:11:16 PM »

https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/25/insider-advantage-poll-trump-would-beat-biden-47-percent-to-43-percent-if-election-were-held-today/

I don't like seeing this either but I'll be posting it here for posterity.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 05:59:01 AM »

This is very close
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2022, 08:35:07 AM »

Not sure you can dismiss all the polls. I just don't understand it, though. What has Biden done or not done that his numbers are so weak? Do people really want Mr. Trump back?
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 03:23:35 PM »

Not sure you can dismiss all the polls. I just don't understand it, though. What has Biden done or not done that his numbers are so weak? Do people really want Mr. Trump back?

It starts with an I and ends with a N.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2022, 03:51:29 PM »
« Edited: April 28, 2022, 04:02:25 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Lol Trump hasn't been scrutinized by the media again once he runs Biden and Harris are gonna remind voters of insurrection they love to poll a Prez race 1000 days from now
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2022, 07:14:21 PM »

Here's an idea. Look at consumer confidence.

The media is still obsessed with Trump and talking about him, it just isn't working because normal people don't care about whatever January 6th investigation is going on in Washington more than their own family's wellbeing.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 04:38:00 AM »

Here's an idea. Look at consumer confidence.

The media is still obsessed with Trump and talking about him, it just isn't working because normal people don't care about whatever January 6th investigation is going on in Washington more than their own family's wellbeing.

People we're expecting Garland and the DOJ to Prosecute Trump and he hasn't and NY hasn't either they spent all that money on Mueller probe and they haven't charged Trump yet that's why, not just they do t care it's been 15 mnths since Garland took over nothing and he is a member of Federalist society

Also, there is a War going on NATO response Sanctions no military response but giving our stimulus money as aid to Ukraine, Manchin refused to sign onto BBB citing 30T dollar deficit
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2022, 06:39:35 AM »

I can't think of a more losing issue for the Democrats than 1/6.  In 2022.  The thought of harping on about it in 2024 is laughable.  These suburbanites that are glued to the TV every time Morning Joe wants to bring it up are your BASE now, Blue Team.  They aren't Romney voters that you're picking off to offset getting shellacked out in the sticks. 
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2022, 06:41:36 AM »

No, not really.  In fact, he might be the one Republican with a shot to lose.  (well, him and MyPillow Guy but that's not a real possibility)  But I would say that Trump is 90% to be their nominee should he decide he wants it, and that remaining 10% is reserved for Old Man Health Problems. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies