Confirmation Hearing for Scott for the Vice Presidency (Confirmed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:27:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing for Scott for the Vice Presidency (Confirmed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing for Scott for the Vice Presidency (Confirmed)  (Read 1269 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« on: April 26, 2022, 09:06:09 PM »

Im voting aye
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 08:19:55 PM »

What have you been watching lately?

Ive gotten sucked back in to westerns and samurai movies lately.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 09:27:18 PM »

o,
What have you been watching lately?

Ive gotten sucked back in to westerns and samurai movies lately.

I've been binge-watching King of the Hill on Hulu. I missed out on a really great show growing up.

Glad to hear you're getting into westerns. You know what video game I recommend. I've been trying to get into Westworld and HBO classics like True Blood and Big Love. But I refuse to watch GoT.

Also, every episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy, South Park, and Family Guy are in my bundle. A bit pricey, but definitely worth it.

The last movie I watched is Jackass Forever. It isn't very good.

How can we trust a Vice President who pays for cartoons on the internet? Kisscartoon. Ive had whatever cartoon ive ever wanted whenever ive wanted for close to a decade now.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 11:24:29 AM »

The only concern I had was with the appointment of Scott that there was a possibility in a week or two for him to become FM of Fremont. Meaning we would be back here again in a short period of time. But it looks like the heir to the first minister-ship is not going to pursue a snap election. Hence we are unlikely to have to be back here again so soon. Bearing this in mind, I have no objection.

I would like present my proxy for the final vote now: AYE

You can only be "elected" to one office at a time but you can hold appointed offices contemporaneously with one elected post. So since Scott is being appointed VP, he could serve out the remainder of the vice presidency term while simultaneously being elected FM and do both simultaneously. If he wanted to be on the ticket in June then he would have to choose between VP and FM but not until that VP term is elected again.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2022, 12:18:52 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies