2004 User Predictions - Technical (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:20:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 User Predictions - Technical (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2004 User Predictions - Technical  (Read 136684 times)
Demrepdan

« on: November 12, 2003, 10:54:11 PM »

I got the same thing, about the 25 character limit. Even though my file name is just pe2004demrepdan1, which is unarguably not 25 characters long. I've even tried shortening it to pe2004demrepdan, pe2004demrep, pe2004dan, and none of these names work to much dismay.
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 01:05:12 AM »

I uh...well...hmm. I'm probably the only person left who is still having problems. But I attempted to upload my Predictions and Confidence maps, and after I ALMOST had it, and I moved on to step 2, I noticed that the images did not appear above. So...I went BACK thinking that I had done something wrong, and after I tried to upload the maps again, it told me that my file already exists. I don't know what to say....I'm...extremely unlucky...
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 04:29:51 PM »

I have Internet Explorer 6.0, and Windows XP. I'm not sure what else to tell you. But are you saying that the problem is that I have Internet Explorer, and that I should get Netscape 7?
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2003, 05:03:14 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2003, 05:17:06 PM by Demrepdan »

You can continue to fill-out the step 2 and email me the files as a fall-back.  
Dave
If you check the Predictions page now, you'll see where I attempted to upload the maps. You said to email you the maps in case it didn't work, so I did. I just hope I got the right email address. In case you didn't receive my maps I suppose the only thing you can do is delete my predictions, and I can try again or something.

I also hope my information in the previous post ^^^ can help you figure out the problem. Because I will undoubtedly have more predictions as the months proceed, and especially after the Democratic Nominee is declared. And I wouldn't want to burden you with a bunch of emails of predictions at that time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies