2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:44:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 10223 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« on: April 18, 2022, 02:33:23 PM »

Phil Scott 2024

Phill Scott has kicked off a 2024 Presidential campaign with a tour of New Hampshire. Giving speeches, holding town halls, and meeting voters. The big news was from his launch rally, when Condeleeza Rice took to the stage to issue her endorsement of Scott.
On May 24th, Governor Scott held a rally in New Hampshire where former Maryland governor Larry Hogan spoke, issuing an endorsement of Scott and calling for change.

Governor Scott said “it’s time for republicans to come together, and move past Trump. I want to run an all encompassing campaign, targeted at unity, and coming up with solutions rather than division. Please, join me as we fight for unity and change.”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 10:49:49 AM »

Phil Scott 2024

Governor Phil Scott has continued travelling the country to spread his message of unity and moderate stances.

First, the governor appeared with Governor Larry Hogan in Nevada to speak about social issues, with governor Scott calling for the GOP to moderate on them.

Governor Scott held a few town halls around Iowa and surrounding states such as Wisconsin and Illinois, attending church services and meeting voters.

The campaign team released an ad called “united states, not divided states” in which Supporters gave their reasons to support Scott.

Also. Governor Scott held an online, live streamed Q&A to speak to directly to supporters, receiving praise for this idea.

Phil also opened campaign offices in Small towns across states like Virginia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Indiana.

And finally, governor Scott, joined by his family along with Hogan and Rice, went to Florida to begin a tour of the state
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 11:14:43 AM »

Phil Scott 2024

Phil Scott has held a series of rallies, beginning in Knoxville Tennessee in which he was endorsed by Knox county mayor Glenn Jacobs, Who spoke first and then introduced Illinois Congressman Adam Kizinger who issued a passionate endorsement of the governor.

Afterwards, Governor Scott appeared in California with former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger who called for unity and for republicans to unite behind Scott. Then, to Ohio  where Jeb Bush and Lisa Murkowski and former Ohio Governor John Kasich all held a rally with Governor Scott, each giving their full endorsement and support of Governor Phil Scott, who thanked each one personally. Kasich and Jacobs, and Kizinger joined Scott’s campaign. Susan Collins also endorsed over social media.

Finally the team went to Boston where governor Charlie Baker and Governors Scott and Hogan all held a big rally today where Baker endorsed.

Governor Scott was grateful for all the support
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 07:46:03 PM »

Scott reaches out to Cooper, expresses interest in attending meeting about climate
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2022, 06:54:46 PM »

Governor Scott debate answers

To Scott: As a moderate candidate who is openly performing outreach to Democrats, what is your plan to win over conservatives?

Thanks for the question Rick. Ya know, I’ve had a lot of people ask similar questions. And I tell them. I’m a Republican. I’ve spent my entire political career as a republican. Yes, socially I’m a moderate and yes I am trying to build a bipartisan coalition, but anyone who looks at my platform can see that I’m really a candidate for all people, and this campaign is too. In my platform, I have multiple economic positions that could be identified as conservative. I think that anyone who reads my platform knows that this campaign is for all

To All: Would you accept the results of the election if you lost?

Yes, Rick. I would. It would be very scary if the one who lost would not accept the results, much like January 6th, 2020. But, I can guarantee, if I lost I would not only concede, but offer to work closely with the winner to help America

To All: Would you support a ban on same-sex marriage and civil unions?

no, and no one SHOULD support a ban like this. Same-sex marriage was a real milestone, and I am proud to have support of the log cabin republicans

To All Would you support banning female birth control and condoms?

if we banned birth control, then how would woman NOT become pregnant? Women are not just birth givers, and the choice to get pregnant or give birth should be theirs. There’s no reason to ban these things.

NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2022, 07:09:15 PM »
« Edited: May 12, 2022, 07:50:15 PM by NOTTYLER »

Phil Scott June Schedule

During the month of June, Governor Scott, and his surrogates, especially Governor Hogan, made a 99 county tour of Iowa.

They travelled the state giving many speeches, hosting events, and meeting voters. Governor Charlie Baker, along with Congressman Kizinger and former governor Kasich, held a massive fundraiser for Scott.

After traveling through the month to all 99 counties in Iowa, Phil held a super rally in Des Moines with all of his surrogates, the biggest rally of Scott’s campaign. Governor Scott also met with Fred Karger and the log cabin republicans seeking an endorsement.

Governor Scott attended a gun show, giving a speech about the right to bear arms and the importance of it

Finally, Governor Scott went on the Jimmy Fallon show, got interviewed, played some of the show’s famous games, and even had a fun dance number. He gave a serious speech at the end about unity.

He also set up an outreach center

And hired some of his young supporters to help grow the campaign’s social media presence
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2022, 07:25:11 PM »
« Edited: May 12, 2022, 07:44:36 PM by NOTTYLER »

Phil Scott 2024 campaign

Governor Scott and his team went to San Antonio Texas where they held a rally, with Congressman Will Hurd giving a passionate speech endorsing Phil. Also, Steve Gales and other members of the log cabin republicans officially announced their organization will be endorsing the Governor

Phil Scott and Co went to West Virginia where democrats Joe Lieberman, Kirsten Synema and  Joe Manchin, made bipartisan Endorsements of Governor Scott in a massive rally
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies