2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:10:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 10576 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: September 13, 2022, 07:38:28 PM »
« edited: September 13, 2022, 09:14:04 PM by Devout Centrist »

February 11th:

–Barnstorming in Spartanburg, South Carolina
–Hold boat rally at Lake Murray
–Give remarks at Credit One Stadium

February 12th:

–Attend GOTV drive in Beaufort
–Meet with Fraternal Order of Police in Sumter
–Call into Fox News

I’ve always been a big fan of NATO. NATO. N - A - T - O. Big, big, fan. But we gotta get these countries to pay into it. They have to pay into the system, and do it the right way. Legally. It’s like social security for Europe, you know. It's so dysfunctional, Tucker. They’re taking 20, 30, 40 billion, and I mean billions of dollars from our country. There’s no return there. It’s all gone. Poof! We need NATO, but we need NATO to pay for NATO. I’m gonna make these countries pay into the system. The honest way. So we don’t get a bad deal and they don’t get invaded. That I can promise you.

February 13th:

–Knock on doors in Summerville
–Attend town hall in Georgetown
–Hold rally in Myrtle Beach

February 14th:
–Rest
–Prepare for Super Tuesday
–Host team call with donors and Party activists

February 15th:
–Travel to Greenville
–Shake hands with supporters
–Give speech at Bon Secours Wellness Arena

There are a lotta people in this race lying to you right now. So many. Kamala, of course. You know her. Second place Roy. The guy who lost to Bush. How do you lose to George W. Bush? It's insane. 20 years ago, you lost to a guy like that, and they wouldn't let you show your face in town ever again. It's true.

And then there's Vince, I tell ya. Even Vince lies. It's tragic. You know what he calls himself? You know what it is? He calls himself ‘Daddy Mac’, you know. Daddy Mac. Like Mac n Cheese. I can’t see it! He's not built for it. I just don't see it.

It’s sad. So sad, honestly. You look at a guy like Vince McMahon and you have to ask yourself, what the hell happened?! He had everything. I gave him everything. I made Vince McMahon into the man that he is today. Molded him in my image. Truly. Made him into the guy he is now. And you know he did? He turned around and stabbed me in the back! Bam! No mercy!

He copied me. In every way. Every way! He took every little detail about me, wrote it down, got out a pen and paper, and copied it! Xeroxed it! Every line! My look, my voice, my face. He tried to take it all from me when he got started in wrestling. It’s basically plagiarism when you think about it. And I let it go. I let him run his little wrassling business. I actually helped him! I helped him make money. It was a good business decision for me.

He made a lot of money back then. A lot. Not as much as I did, you know, but it was something. Millions. And, you know what, he used my face to sell his brand. My face. Did he ever ask me? No. It’s very shady stuff. Very shady stuff. Why would he take something like that, from me, and then use it to run for President? First he copies me, in every way, uses my name to sell his failing business, and then he has the courage to run for President? Against me? It’s laughable folks. I tell ya.

If you really think about it, Vince, he wants to be me! He wants to have the kind of people that I got by my side. You folks! He wants this love from people. He wants this unity we have! But he doesn’t have the energy for it. No stamina. You send him up here and he’d crumple like a paper napkin. Just fall apart. Bye bye! He can’t handle the spotlight. You put him up there, in the White House, and he’ll be scared. He won’t have me then. He’ll be all alone. Naked. Afraid. I’ve been up there folks, for four years. Would’ve been 8 without fraud, but we got four! I know how it is. You really think someone like Vince can handle that kind of situation? Take one look at what happened to the WWE. One look. And tell me he can handle it. You can’t do it! No leadership!

Only I can lead this country. Only I can fix the mess created by failures like Vince McMahon. Only I can take this nation, warts and all, and make it great again. So I’m asking you, now, let’s do this again. Let me lead this country, and you’ll see everything come back. Believe me.

February 16th:
–Visit local Charleston businesses
–Phonebank with volunteers
–Hold fundraiser at the old McLeod Plantation

February 17th:
–Hold interview with Live 5 News in Charleston
–Tour Gaffney
–Hold rally in Myrtle Beach
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 07:53:52 PM »
« Edited: September 16, 2022, 02:00:10 AM by Devout Centrist »

The Boat Rally
Credit to Click Orlando
Wow. Look at this crowd folks. Incredible. Just incredible. Do they really think they can indict something like this? Do they think they can arrest this many people? All at once? They can’t do it. They can’t do it. They would be insane to do it! Just insane.

You know how much I love you. How much I love my beautiful boaters. It’s true. Let me tell you, if Vince McMahon could get a crowd like this, the WWE wouldn’t have gone belly up. He would’ve made money hand over fist. Hand over fist. But he doesn’t have the heart for it. He’s not ruthless enough folks! Never had a mind for the game. Never had a mind for business. If you really look at the guy, you know. You know.

Do you know why I’m running for President? Why I’m running again? Again? I’ve had people come up to me off the street and they say, “Donald, why would you want to do that all over again? Why would you throw yourself to the wolves like that? They hate you. They want you dead.” And I say to them, “I have to. I just have to. We’re not gonna have a country anymore. We’re not gonna have a country anymore if this goes on for four more years.”

No one else in the race can save our country. No one. No one but me. These people, what have they done to this country? It’s sick. I tell ya. They have no leadership skills. None. And it’s sad. So sad. If there hadn’t been fraud three, four, years ago, we wouldn’t be in this mess. Believe me. They stole the election. They stole, and they stole it not from me. They stole it from You. And you. And you. It’s so obvious folks. So obvious. Where was Vince McMahon then? He hid! He hid from you. Hid in the closet. It’s a disgrace.

They saw what we were doing. They saw how good it was. They saw how well the country was doing. You remember right? When you’d hop over to the gas station and pay a buck fifty for a gallon of gas? Imagine that today! A buck fifty.

You remember. It was a great time. When you could buy whatever you wanted and it was cheap? That was beautiful. So beautiful. And you know what? You know what they did? They took it all away from you! Look at what’s going on now! I turn on, I turn on the news, and they’re going through this laundry list. Everything is more expensive. Gas up three dollars. Beef up six bucks a pound. Used cars, used cars up 20 grand! A one bedroom house, just one bedroom: half a million. Half a million! It’s insane. And it’s all due to the election. They took away everything from you. They took it all away.

If I had won, and believe me, I did win before fraud. if I had won even with the fraud, none of this would be happening. You think we’d be weak like we are now? You think gas would cost five bucks a gallon. You think there’d be a million plus people on the streets? People getting mugged left and right? No! Never would’ve happened. Never would’ve happened in a million years. I’d have knocked the crap out of them before they even considered doing something this stupid.

We’re gonna take back this country in November. You better believe it’s coming folks. And let me tell ya, it’s gonna be a fight every step of the way. Vince, he’s the flyweight. They put him out as a joke to warm up the crowd for what’s coming next. We’ve got, we’ve got a whole bevy of folks who are going to try and steal this election. You’re gonna have to fight like hell to stop them. I, let me tell you, it’s gonna be brutal. We need every man, every woman, we need all hands on deck. I need all my beautiful boaters to come out and vote for me. Not just, not just vote. I need you to get your family on board. Your friends. All of them need to be on this train. All of them. If we want a shot at taking these, these sickos down. We need you. We have to turn this country around folks. That starts right here, right now.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 08:03:18 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2022, 10:43:11 AM by Devout Centrist »

I make deals. I work for a living. I know how to run a business. Vince McMahon, whatever he may say now, had none of that when I first met him. None of that. You really think the guy could build the WWE all by himself? It's laughable. Whatever Vince says about me, folks, you know why he's saying it. You know why. You know who owns him. His business is run by the investment guys. They come in from the shadows and tell him what he has to do to win. What he has to say. This, this isn't the authentic Vince McMahon. Is this the real Vince McMahon? Two weeks ago, he was challenging hookers to rap battles in downtown Detroit and rolling around in the dirt with 90 pound heroin junkies. And now he's this clean shaven guy we're all supposed to trust? Who's gonna believe this nonsense? No way. No way. How stupid does he think we are? How stupid, how stupid can he think we are?

He owes so much to me. So so much. And he's out here saying I'm the one who's out of touch? Believe me, Vince McMahon, he's not like you. Not like you at all. He took all of these pro-wrestlers, big and strong guys, you know, and he broke their bodies. He stole their health insurance. He basically enslaved them, if you think about it. All these big beautiful guys are dropping like flies in their 40s and 50s. They're dropping dead folks, and we all know why. It's horrific. And Vince goes out in front the media, and he says, "it's alright folks, it's alright, Trump took my attitude from me." Vince, let me tell you, Vince needs an attitude adjustment!

Do you remember how good things were? Go back. Go back to 2018, 2019, and just look how good things were. We had unemployment down to 1, 2%. The economy was booming. BOOMING! Gas prices were the lowest in 30 years. We had a great thing going and then this, this, COVID thing came rolling through. Came out of China, and it ruined everything. You have the Democrats wanting to break out the masks. The K.O. 95 masks. You remember those? They were basically blankets for your face. They suffocated you. And Vince was there cheering them on. Nasty stuff folks. Nasty stuff. Does he think we're all just gonna forgive and forget that? Not gonna happen! Not gonna happen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies