SR 108-24: Articles of Impeachment against President OBD (Convicted)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:35:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SR 108-24: Articles of Impeachment against President OBD (Convicted)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: SR 108-24: Articles of Impeachment against President OBD (Convicted)  (Read 3974 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 14, 2022, 11:44:19 PM »
« edited: May 08, 2022, 03:23:46 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

A RESOLUTION.

Whereas, the Constitution provides that the Senate “shall have the sole Power to adopt and try Articles of Impeachment” and that the President “shall be removed from Office and disqualified from any office under the Republic of Atlasia for a period not exceeding two years" on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors; and

Whereas, Oregon Blue Dog (AKA OBD), President of the Republic of Atlasia, has in fact committed a multitude of high crimes and misdemeanors in blatant disregard to the laws of Atlasia and his oath of office;

Be it resolved, That Oregon Blue Dog (AKA OBD), President of the Republic of Atlasia, is hereby impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and is hereby subject to all constitutional penalties prescribed by the Constitution and that the attached articles of impeachment be exhibited to the Atlasian Senate; and

Be it further resolved that these articles of impeachment exhibited by the Senate of the Republic of Atlasia be in the name of itself and of the people of the Republic of Atlasia, against Oregon Blue Dog (AKA OBD), President of the Republic of Atlasia, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Article 1: DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by depriving Atlasian citizens of their rights in violation of 18 U.S.C. 242.

On April 12, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:09, unilaterally suspending the right of Habeas Corpus indefinitely, in violation of the Constitution despite no rebellion of invasion taking place, in direct violation of Article III, Section 5, Subsection 1 of the Fifth Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

On April 13, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:10, unilaterally seizing title to untold billions of dollars belonging to the Southern Region and the 2nd largest political party in Atlasia without due process, in violation of the Constitution.

On April 13, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:11, unilaterally mandating internment of Southern citizens without due process, in violation of the Constitution.

These egregious acts are blatantly criminal under 18 U.S.C. 242 which reads:

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of Atlasia ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both.

Article 2: CONTEMPT OF COURT.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by committing contempt of court in violation of 18 U.S.C. 402.

On March 28, 2022, the Supreme Court issued an injunction prohibiting the President from issuing any executive orders invading or exercising control over the South.

On April 12, 2022, in direct violation of the injunction, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:09, unilaterally suspending the right of Habeas Corpus indefinitely, in violation of the Constitution despite no rebellion of invasion taking place, in direct violation of Article III, Section 5, Subsection 1 of the Fifth Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

On April 13, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:10, unilaterally seizing title to untold billions of dollars belonging to the Southern Region without due process, in direct violation of the Court injunction.

On April 13, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:11, unilaterally mandating internment of Southern citizens without due process, in direct violation of the Court injunction.

These egregious acts are blatantly criminal under 18 U.S.C. 402 which reads:

Any person ... willfully disobeying any lawful writ, process, order, rule, decree, or command of any court of Atlasia by doing any act or thing therein, or thereby forbidden, ... shall be punished by a fine under this title or imprisonment, or both.

Article 3: OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by committing obstruction of justice in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1503.

On March 28, 2022, the Supreme Court issued an injunction prohibiting the President from issuing any executive orders invading or exercising control over the South.

On April 12, 2022, in direct violation of the injunction, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:09, unilaterally suspending the right of Habeas Corpus indefinitely, in violation of the Constitution despite no rebellion of invasion taking place, in direct violation of Article III, Section 5, Subsection 1 of the Fifth Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

On April 13, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:10, unilaterally seizing title to untold billions of dollars belonging to the Southern Region without due process, in direct violation of the Court injunction.

On April 13, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:11, unilaterally mandating internment of Southern citizens without due process, in direct violation of the Court injunction.

These egregious acts are blatantly criminal under 18 U.S.C. 1503 which reads:

(a) Whoever corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b)The punishment for an offense under this section is ... imprisonment for not more than 10 years, a fine under this title, or both.

Article 4: KIDNAPPING AND ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by engaging in kidnapping and attempted kidnapping in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1201.

On April 12, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:09, unilaterally suspending the right of Habeas Corpus indefinitely, in violation of the Constitution despite no rebellion of invasion taking place, in direct violation of Article III, Section 5, Subsection 1 of the Fifth Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

On April 13, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:11, unilaterally mandating internment of Southern citizens without due process, in violation of the Constitution.

These egregious acts are blatantly criminal under 18 U.S.C. 1201 which reads:

(a)Whoever unlawfully seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, or carries away and holds for ransom or reward or otherwise any person, except in the case of a minor by the parent thereof, when—

(1)the person is willfully transported in interstate or foreign commerce, regardless of whether the person was alive when transported across a State boundary, or the offender travels in interstate or foreign commerce ... shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

(b)With respect to subsection (a)(1), above, the failure to release the victim within twenty-four hours after he shall have been unlawfully seized, confined, inveigled, decoyed, kidnapped, abducted, or carried away shall create a rebuttable presumption that such person has been transported in interstate or foreign commerce. ...

(c)If two or more persons conspire to violate this section and one or more of such persons do any overt act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

(d)Whoever attempts to violate subsection (a) shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than twenty years.

Article 5: THEFT UNDER COLOR OF LAW.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by stealing property under color of law in violation of 18 U.S.C. 654.

On April 13, 2022, Oregon Blue Dog signed Executive Order 55:10, unilaterally seizing title to untold billions of dollars belonging to the Southern Region and the 2nd largest political party in Atlasia without due process, in violation of the Constitution.

These egregious acts are blatantly criminal under 18 U.S.C. 654 which reads:

Whoever, being an officer or employee of Atlasia or of any department or agency thereof, embezzles or wrongfully converts to his own use the money or property of another ... in the execution of such office or employment, or under color or claim of authority as such officer or employee, shall be fined under this title or not more than the value of the money and property thus embezzled or converted, whichever is greater, or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Sponsor: Weatherboy

The gentleman from South Carolina is recognized
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 11:54:09 PM »

Considering the actions of the President over the past few weeks, I feel like we are forced to take this drastic step. Internment camps, suspending habeas corpus in peacetime, trying to seize a region's property, all of these are clearly horrible and we should not have a president who does such things. I invite my other senators to speak further on this, and I ask that we get to a vote on impeachment quickly, for we don't know what could be coming next.
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 12:15:57 AM »

Considering the actions of the President over the past few weeks, I feel like we are forced to take this drastic step. Internment camps, suspending habeas corpus in peacetime, trying to seize a region's property, all of these are clearly horrible and we should not have a president who does such things. I invite my other senators to speak further on this, and I ask that we get to a vote on impeachment quickly, for we don't know what could be coming next.

Smells like projection. Look upon the evidence, oh ye faithless, and despair.

The Senator seeks only to distract from his own troubled past.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 12:38:32 AM »

The invocation of random discord drop screens of years gone by from the sponsor, are clearly of such monumental relevance to determining the legality and fidelity to own's oath by officers as regards their actions mere days and weeks back as to shut down the whole conversation.

This is of course not the case and speaking for myself personally, I cannot even begin to quantify the level of concern that I do not give to such by contrast (due note this is not how I would phrase this were I not bound by the TOS).
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 12:50:27 AM »

The invocation of random discord drop screens of years gone by from the sponsor, are clearly of such monumental relevance to determining the legality and fidelity to own's oath by officers as regards their actions mere days and weeks back as to shut down the whole conversation.

This is of course not the case and speaking for myself personally, I cannot even begin to quantify the level of concern that I do not give to such by contrast (due note this is not how I would phrase this were I not bound by the TOS).

Are you high or do you have a thesaurus stuck up where the sun don't shine?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 01:35:10 AM »

Are you high or do you have a thesaurus stuck up where the sun don't shine?

Please try tamping down the obnoxiousness quotient, it is getting in the way of your ability to clearly see what has already been answered. Likewise, I would be obliged to state where may deposit such unbecoming qualities, but once again:

(due note this is not how I would phrase this were I not bound by the TOS).

GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 01:52:27 AM »

Smells like projection. Look upon the evidence, oh ye faithless, and despair.

The Senator seeks only to distract from his own troubled past.

I have nothing to hide. I admitted to it, it's a past I don't like, but it's not one I try to hide from, and instead one I've grown from.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2022, 07:18:46 AM »

I will support these articles of impeachment, if only because the Attorney General is threatening me with jail at this point. Tongue

Anyways #FreePoliticalPrisoners #AtlasiaIsAFascistState
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2022, 07:35:49 AM »

Aye whenever
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2022, 07:36:09 AM »

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2022, 08:34:39 PM »

The Supreme Court finally ruled this afternoon.

Everything he did was without force of law.

Hopefully we can proceed to the Chief Justice soon.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2022, 08:36:19 PM »

I can see that no one read my post from last night…
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2022, 08:41:48 PM »

Amendment:

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

A RESOLUTION.

Whereas, the Constitution provides that the Senate “shall have the sole Power to adopt and try Articles of Impeachment” and that the President “shall be removed from Office and disqualified from any office under the Republic of Atlasia for a period not exceeding two years" on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors; and

Whereas, Oregon Blue Dog (AKA OBD), President of the Republic of Atlasia, has in fact committed a multitude of high crimes and misdemeanors in blatant disregard to the laws of Atlasia and his oath of office;

Be it resolved, That Oregon Blue Dog (AKA OBD), President of the Republic of Atlasia, is hereby impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and is hereby subject to all constitutional penalties prescribed by the Constitution and that the attached articles of impeachment be exhibited to the Atlasian Senate; and

Be it further resolved that these articles of impeachment exhibited by the Senate of the Republic of Atlasia be in the name of itself and of the people of the Republic of Atlasia, against Oregon Blue Dog (AKA OBD), President of the Republic of Atlasia, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by depriving Atlasian citizens of their rights in violation of 18 U.S.C. 242.

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of Atlasia ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by committing contempt of court in violation of 18 U.S.C. 402.

Any person ... willfully disobeying any lawful writ, process, order, rule, decree, or command of any court of Atlasia by doing any act or thing therein, or thereby forbidden, ... shall be punished by a fine under this title or imprisonment, or both.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by committing obstruction of justice in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1503.

(a) Whoever corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b)The punishment for an offense under this section is ... imprisonment for not more than 10 years, a fine under this title, or both.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by engaging in kidnapping and attempted kidnapping in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1201.

(a)Whoever unlawfully seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, or carries away and holds for ransom or reward or otherwise any person, except in the case of a minor by the parent thereof, when—

(1)the person is willfully transported in interstate or foreign commerce, regardless of whether the person was alive when transported across a State boundary, or the offender travels in interstate or foreign commerce ... shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

(b)With respect to subsection (a)(1), above, the failure to release the victim within twenty-four hours after he shall have been unlawfully seized, confined, inveigled, decoyed, kidnapped, abducted, or carried away shall create a rebuttable presumption that such person has been transported in interstate or foreign commerce. ...

(c)If two or more persons conspire to violate this section and one or more of such persons do any overt act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

(d)Whoever attempts to violate subsection (a) shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than twenty years.

In his conduct while President of the Republic of Atlasia—and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Oregon Blue Dog engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanors by stealing property under color of law in violation of 18 U.S.C. 654.

Whoever, being an officer or employee of Atlasia or of any department or agency thereof, embezzles or wrongfully converts to his own use the money or property of another ... in the execution of such office or employment, or under color or claim of authority as such officer or employee, shall be fined under this title or not more than the value of the money and property thus embezzled or converted, whichever is greater, or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

This amendment strikes out all instances of references to Executive Order 55:11. Nowhere in that Executive Order is anything about “Southern Citizens” mentioned. Just more farcical and outlandish lies concocted to justify this attack against our President. If you’re gonna impeach someone, don’t lie trying to do it. 
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2022, 08:41:59 PM »

24 hours to object
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2022, 08:43:49 PM »

I can see that no one read my post from last night…

If you are trying to convince us that CB and yourself and Putin just care so much about the game and specifically the rightwing in the game, you got a high burden to meet. Especially when this started when the South passed dozens of laws yall didnt like.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2022, 08:53:59 PM »

Amendment:

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

A RESOLUTION.

This amendment strikes out all instances of references to Executive Order 55:11. Nowhere in that Executive Order is anything about “Southern Citizens” mentioned. Just more farcical and outlandish lies concocted to justify this attack against our President. If you’re gonna impeach someone, don’t lie trying to do it. 

Executive Order 55:11

Whereas the successful prosecution of the war requires every possible protection against espionage and against sabotage to national-defense material, national-defense premises, and national-defense utilities as defined in Section 4, Act of April 20, 1918, 40 Stat. 533, as amended by the Act of November 30, 1940, 54 Stat. 1220, and the Act of August 21, 1941, 55 Stat. 655 (U.S.C., Title 50, Sec. 104);

Now, therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the Republic of Atlasia, and Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy, I hereby authorize and direct the Attorney General and the Military Commanders whom he may from time to time designate, whenever he or any designated Commander deems such action necessary or desirable, to prescribe military areas in such places and of such extent as he or the appropriate Military Commander may determine, from which any or all persons may be excluded, and with respect to which, the right of any person to enter, remain in, or leave shall be subject to whatever restrictions the Attorney General or the appropriate Military Commander may impose in his discretion. The Attorney General is hereby authorized to provide for residents of any such area who are excluded therefrom, such transportation, food, shelter, and other accommodations as may be necessary, in the judgment of the Attorney General or the said Military Commander, and until other arrangements are made, to accomplish the purpose of this order. The designation of military areas in any region or locality shall supersede designations of prohibited and restricted areas by the Attorney General under the Proclamations of December 7 and 8, 1941, and shall supersede the responsibility and authority of the Attorney General under the said Proclamations in respect of such prohibited and restricted areas.

I hereby further authorize and direct the Attorney General and the said Military Commanders to take such other steps as he or the appropriate Military Commander may deem advisable to enforce compliance with the restrictions applicable to each Military area here in above authorized to be designated, including the use of Federal troops and other Federal Agencies, with authority to accept assistance of state and local agencies.

I hereby further authorize and direct all Executive Departments, independent establishments and other Federal Agencies, to assist the Secretary of War or the said Military Commanders in carrying out this Executive Order, including the furnishing of medical aid, hospitalization, food, clothing, transportation, use of land, shelter, and other supplies, equipment, utilities, facilities, and services.

OBD, President of the Republic of Atlasia

This is literally the Japanese internment order.

Text found here to avoid clutter: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9066

If your argument is that there is internment outside the South, then the only appropriate amendment is swap southern citizens to citizens.

If you are trying to argue legal culpability, that should occur at the Chief Justice stage.

I of course object to the total deletion. He literally issued the goddamn japanese internment order. Own it. Theres no wiggling out of what it is. The text is the same.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2022, 08:55:29 PM »

Objection being raised, a vote is now open on the amendment. Please vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2022, 09:02:39 PM »

Nay
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States