Office of First Minister Scott (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:43:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of First Minister Scott (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of First Minister Scott  (Read 4520 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« on: May 01, 2022, 04:28:33 PM »

Granada, Colorado1

Good afternoon, friends.

I stand before you today in the great city of Granada, just 526 miles of the Kansas border. I come before you, not as a candidate for imperialism and expansion and the needless bloodshed that has ensued and even killed a member of the Kansas legislature, but to declare my intention to establish a working relationship with Kansas, among other states in the South that make our agricultural connections stronger as two distinct regions.

Now I've had my share of fights with the Southern Governor. That much is clear. But one thing Governor LT and I agree on is doing what is right for the game. And that sometimes involves awkward coalitions being formed with the sole purpose of defeating the game wreckers.

And now that I have an opponent, I finally have an excuse to put my oratory skills to the test once again!

Folks know that I'm an old-timer. I've been called a serious player. I affirm that all regions are governed by the rule of law, rather than the whims of the loudest person in the room at a given time.

Above all, I am a maverick. I embrace the old ideals of the Free West: un-corrupted by self-serving politicians and the very rich.

But we need action, dammit. Parliament is the least active legislative body. That needs to change. Because legislation passed by Parliament, rather than executive fiat, is how we do things here.

When I become your First Minister, I promise that the Frémont National Guard will fulfill its purpose: not to invade or annex territory, but to establish peace between the two regions. I also hope to continue partnering with our friends in Dixie with the agricultural connection.

I can assure you, my premiership will be in stark contrast to to our previous leader who ultimately failed our country as well as our region and our image in the process. But we will rebuild. We will literally make Frémont "great again."

Kansas will remain Southern. There is no real desire to annex Kansas any more than for the South to claim ownership of Arizona or New Mexico, or to transfer Iowa and Minnesota to Lincoln. I stand for none of that.

I am the law-and-order candidate in this election and I will restore this region to greatness, just as I did in 2017. Frémont is home to me. And from our great cities in California to the farmlands and Plains and Minneapolis, and my home in Ambarino Ranch, there's truly something for everyone in this bountiful region.

Thank you all for coming. Let's vote for real change next month. Let's vote to move the Commonwealth we all love in a positive direction- male, female, or otherwise.

Dave bless all of you, and Dave bless this great Union we have preserved.

1. https://www.getyourguide.com/granada-l207/?fromCollection=65
If only Granada, CO actually looked like that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies