Office of First Minister Scott
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:16:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of First Minister Scott
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Office of First Minister Scott  (Read 4344 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2022, 10:49:08 PM »

Can I ask who writes with the name Le racisme in the posted image

Western Democrat, our esteemed PPT.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2022, 10:50:27 PM »

Western Democrat presumably mocking France.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2022, 11:04:14 PM »

TAke a look, y'all
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2022, 11:23:46 PM »

Western Democrat presumably mocking France.
Sounds about right, given this is Discord (not saying it's a bad thing, there are a lot of great memes on Discord, can speak from experience).
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2022, 02:26:11 PM »
« Edited: May 01, 2022, 07:14:10 PM by Scott 🇺🇦 »

Granada, Colorado1

Good afternoon, friends.

I stand before you today in the great city of Granada, just 526 miles of the Kansas border. I come before you, not as a candidate for imperialism and expansion and the needless bloodshed that has ensued and even killed a member of the Kansas legislature, but to declare my intention to establish a working relationship with Kansas, among other states in the South that make our agricultural connections stronger as two distinct regions.

Now I've had my share of fights with the Southern Governor. That much is clear. But one thing Governor LT and I agree on is doing what is right for the game. And that sometimes involves awkward coalitions being formed with the sole purpose of defeating the game wreckers.

And now that I have an opponent, I finally have an excuse to put my oratory skills to the test once again!

Folks know that I'm an old-timer. I've been called a serious player. I affirm that all regions are governed by the rule of law, rather than the whims of the loudest person in the room at a given time.

Above all, I am a maverick. I embrace the old ideals of the Free West: un-corrupted by self-serving politicians and the very rich.

But we need action, dammit. Parliament is the least active legislative body. That needs to change. Because legislation passed by Parliament, rather than executive fiat, is how we do things here.

When I become your First Minister, I promise that the Frémont National Guard will fulfill its purpose: not to invade or annex territory, but to establish peace between the two regions. I also hope to continue partnering with our friends in Dixie with the agricultural connection.

I can assure you, my premiership will be in stark contrast to our previous leader who ultimately failed our country as well as our region and our image in the process. But we will rebuild. We will literally make Frémont "great again."

Kansas will remain Southern. There is no real desire to annex Kansas any more than for the South to claim ownership of Arizona or New Mexico, or to transfer Iowa and Minnesota to Lincoln. I stand for none of that.

I am the law-and-order candidate in this election and I will restore this region to greatness, just as I did in 2017. Frémont is home to me. And from our great cities in California to the farmlands and Plains and Minneapolis, and my home in Ambarino Ranch, there's truly something for everyone in this bountiful region.

Thank you all for coming. Let's vote for real change next month. Let's vote to move the Commonwealth we all love in a positive direction- male, female, or otherwise.

Dave bless all of you, and Dave bless this great Union we have preserved.

1. https://www.uncovercolorado.com/towns/granada/
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2022, 02:27:15 PM »

Endorsed.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2022, 04:28:33 PM »

Granada, Colorado1

Good afternoon, friends.

I stand before you today in the great city of Granada, just 526 miles of the Kansas border. I come before you, not as a candidate for imperialism and expansion and the needless bloodshed that has ensued and even killed a member of the Kansas legislature, but to declare my intention to establish a working relationship with Kansas, among other states in the South that make our agricultural connections stronger as two distinct regions.

Now I've had my share of fights with the Southern Governor. That much is clear. But one thing Governor LT and I agree on is doing what is right for the game. And that sometimes involves awkward coalitions being formed with the sole purpose of defeating the game wreckers.

And now that I have an opponent, I finally have an excuse to put my oratory skills to the test once again!

Folks know that I'm an old-timer. I've been called a serious player. I affirm that all regions are governed by the rule of law, rather than the whims of the loudest person in the room at a given time.

Above all, I am a maverick. I embrace the old ideals of the Free West: un-corrupted by self-serving politicians and the very rich.

But we need action, dammit. Parliament is the least active legislative body. That needs to change. Because legislation passed by Parliament, rather than executive fiat, is how we do things here.

When I become your First Minister, I promise that the Frémont National Guard will fulfill its purpose: not to invade or annex territory, but to establish peace between the two regions. I also hope to continue partnering with our friends in Dixie with the agricultural connection.

I can assure you, my premiership will be in stark contrast to to our previous leader who ultimately failed our country as well as our region and our image in the process. But we will rebuild. We will literally make Frémont "great again."

Kansas will remain Southern. There is no real desire to annex Kansas any more than for the South to claim ownership of Arizona or New Mexico, or to transfer Iowa and Minnesota to Lincoln. I stand for none of that.

I am the law-and-order candidate in this election and I will restore this region to greatness, just as I did in 2017. Frémont is home to me. And from our great cities in California to the farmlands and Plains and Minneapolis, and my home in Ambarino Ranch, there's truly something for everyone in this bountiful region.

Thank you all for coming. Let's vote for real change next month. Let's vote to move the Commonwealth we all love in a positive direction- male, female, or otherwise.

Dave bless all of you, and Dave bless this great Union we have preserved.

1. https://www.getyourguide.com/granada-l207/?fromCollection=65
If only Granada, CO actually looked like that.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2022, 04:50:32 PM »

big oof.

well I changed the picture. damn you google.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2022, 05:04:39 PM »

big oof.

Was beginning to think u went full Truman and annexed Spain.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2022, 05:13:15 PM »

big oof.

Was beginning to think u went full Truman and annexed Spain.
Man, I wish. Only problem is, that wouldn't change that Scott's still even more reluctant to ban men.

That said, despite the man ban's imminent repeal, I welcome Scott's victory regardless.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2022, 05:21:13 PM »

I still support the man ban.

Disarm and castrate every man in fremont. Then yall cant invade us again. Tongue

/s obviously
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2022, 05:28:27 PM »

Disarm and castrate every man in fremont. Then yall cant invade us again. Tongue

/s obviously

bringing back castrati would certainly be an innovative development for today's music.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2022, 07:01:31 PM »

/s obviously
The women of Frémont, old and new, will just use their cleavage to lobby for the legal annexation of Southern states.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2022, 07:07:24 PM »

Bring out Sinema
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2022, 07:09:20 PM »

We're certainly following her example, yes.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2022, 12:50:42 AM »

Begone Thots!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2022, 11:07:57 AM »

Statement on Atlas User jravnsbo and Corruption

We have a problem, folks. Over the past several months we have seen horrible leadership out of the Dakotas, be it the failed leadership and crimes of former Attorney General and First Minister Truman, or the reckless and fatal behavior of South Dakota's NPC Attorney General.

Frémont deserves better. The people want accountability from their leaders, not unconstitutional and discriminatory bans on men from the Commonwealth. I promise you all, under my premiership, there will be a thorough ethics review of all people in charge of our states. If the Senate fails to condemn Mr. jravnsbo for his pattern of reckless driving and ultimate killing of an innocent man, you can be assured that our new government will take action.

Let me be clear, folks. A Scott premiership means a Commonwealth totally free of corruption. No more failed and divisive leadership from the likes of past leaders. No more special treatment for elected officials who mow down innocent civilians, or drive recklessly and without impunity due to their title. This type culture is unacceptable. It is an embellishment on our great region, and that is going to change.

Frémont will, truly, be made great again. In just weeks from now, my first order of business will be to repeal absurd and/or unconstitutional policies and executive mandates. And I shall reiterate that the power to make law rests with Parliament.

A good First Minister is one who practices restraint and maintains order in the executive branch. My opponent, First Minister Peebs, is someone whom I consider a friend. But the ugly truth is that she belongs to the "wreck-it caucus" that prioritizes chaos over protecting your freedoms and working for the common good.

We did it in 2017 and we'll do it again in 2022. Frémonters will have a Commonwealth they can be proud of once again. Honor and dignity will be restored to the chamber.

But the elitist swindlers who abuse their title and prestige will face consequences. I am satisfied that the Senate opted to convict Truman and relieve the people of his narcissistic and tyrannical antics. Truly, a traitor to both our region and our nation.

Change is coming, folks! Frémont is going to start winning again. And we will once again have a government that truly represents the people, in lieu of Stalin-esque personality cults.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2022, 12:05:35 PM »

Hey! I'm literally ramming through a bill that intends to repeal my (frankly based) unconstitutional measure in hopes of it being an initiative this month. I'll pitch a fit that'll last... until I certify the election, but I will certify your FRAUDULENT votes.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2022, 03:48:53 PM »

Hey! I'm literally ramming through a bill that intends to repeal my (frankly based) unconstitutional measure in hopes of it being an initiative this month. I'll pitch a fit that'll last... until I certify the election, but I will certify your FRAUDULENT votes.

I know what you're doing. Please don't take my "attacks" toward you seriously. Tongue

And yes. You can bet, we are importing voters from Wisconsin and even Mexico. Do you like taco trucks? They're bound to be on every corner.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2022, 04:09:19 PM »

I'm not exactly supportive of condemnations for...actions unrelated to gameplay.

The other problem with listing him as SD's (current or prior) Attorney General would presumably be that in-game such a person already exists as an NPC.

Obviously the spirit of the resolution has my full support but I'm trying to untangle the logical endpoints of such an action here.

Im fine denouncing him but it appears his gameplay was pre-reboot and is thus not canon (he hasnt been on this site since 2005), so must of this resolution is a nullity. An amended resolution listing him as SD Attorney General  wod probably be what we need and would likely garner unanimous support.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2022, 04:34:36 PM »

I know what you're doing. Please don't take my "attacks" toward you seriously. Tongue

And yes. You can bet, we are importing voters from Wisconsin and even Mexico. Do you like taco trucks? They're bound to be on every corner.
Better than men on every corner.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2022, 04:46:41 PM »

Better than men on every corner.

Go to a nude beach: the International House of Sausage.

I'm not exactly supportive of condemnations for...actions unrelated to gameplay.

The other problem with listing him as SD's (current or prior) Attorney General would presumably be that in-game such a person already exists as an NPC.

Obviously the spirit of the resolution has my full support but I'm trying to untangle the logical endpoints of such an action here.

Im fine denouncing him but it appears his gameplay was pre-reboot and is thus not canon (he hasnt been on this site since 2005), so must of this resolution is a nullity. An amended resolution listing him as SD Attorney General  wod probably be what we need and would likely garner unanimous support.

Yeah, I plan on approaching this issue with that in mind. If nothing else, it's fun condemning the first Atlas poster elected to statewide office and the first to be impeached. Tongue
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2022, 05:09:02 PM »

It's even worse than the IHOS. It's the International House of Man-Sausage. I'm perfectly content with sausage as long as it's attached to women (though admittedly I don't want to be one of those sausage-wielding women), that's why I didn't include a provision to chop guys' dicks off in my bill!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2022, 05:15:42 PM »

It's even worse than the IHOS. It's the International House of Man-Sausage. I'm perfectly content with sausage as long as it's attached to women (though admittedly I don't want to be one of those sausage-wielding women), that's why I didn't include a provision to chop guys' dicks off in my bill!

I do appreciate you letting me keep my penis. The right to own a penis is almost important as the right to bear arms.

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2022, 11:48:32 PM »

The election is on Friday and so far, our only declared candidate for Parliament is theflyingmongoose. I would strongly urge Peebs, Battista, ASV, and Leinad(?) to declare ASAP.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies