South v. Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:55:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  South v. Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: South v. Atlasia  (Read 1811 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2022, 09:24:10 PM »

FRCP 11(c)(4):

A sanction imposed under this rule must be limited to what suffices to deter repetition of the conduct or comparable conduct by others similarly situated. The sanction may include nonmonetary directives; an order to pay a penalty into court; or, if imposed on motion and warranted for effective deterrence, an order directing payment to the movant of part or all of the reasonable attorney's fees and other expenses directly resulting from the violation.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2022, 09:28:05 PM »

lol

I’m sure the Attorney General will have no choice but to stop once he’s forced to pay fines in fake money that doesn’t exist.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2022, 09:30:21 PM »

FRCP 11(c)(4):

A sanction imposed under this rule must be limited to what suffices to deter repetition of the conduct or comparable conduct by others similarly situated. The sanction may include nonmonetary directives; an order to pay a penalty into court; or, if imposed on motion and warranted for effective deterrence, an order directing payment to the movant of part or all of the reasonable attorney's fees and other expenses directly resulting from the violation.
oh ehm gee 😰 i am so 👉🥺👈 fu(k!ng) 🍆😳 scared 😫😱 uwu 🥵
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2022, 09:32:23 PM »

This ignorance of the court and the overall "Kansas must be Fremont" Campaign is simply beyond the pale. And I say that as someone who once supported the campaign. In game violence is never the answer. If enforcing monetary sanctions is a meme because of its impracticality, then the court should consider stripping OBD and Truman of their right to vote for a period of time.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2022, 09:35:06 PM »

Thank goodness. I was beginning to have doubts, but if Wulfric is against us, we must be right.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2022, 12:20:29 AM »
« Edited: April 18, 2022, 03:45:36 AM by Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR) »

Thank goodness. I was beginning to have doubts, but if Wulfric is against us, we must be right.

But S019 is for you, so you must be wrong Wink
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2022, 03:01:13 PM »

A week has passed since the rather generous deadline I gave the government to respond has elapsed. No respondent brief has been posted in this thread, yet I see the president has been quite active in implementing Executive Orders that appear prima facie to be targeted at the Southern Region. Taking this into account, is there a reason that the brief has not been filed yet and is there a reason why the representatives of the Republic of Atlasia should not be held in contempt of court?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2022, 06:45:00 PM »

I would understand by what Authority, (I mean lawfull) I am brought hither. There are many unlawfull Authorities in the world, as Thieves and Plunderers in the high-wayes. I would know by what Authority I was taken from thence, and carried from place to place, I know not where? When I have understood the lawfulness of the Authority, I will make my Answer: In the mean time, re∣member that I represent your Government, your lawfull Government; and weigh well with your selves, what sins you heap on your own heads, and the anger and judgments of God which you will bring upon this land, I say seriously, weigh it before you further do proceed from one sin to a greater. Therefore declare unto me, by what lawfull Authority I sit here, and I will not refuse to Answer you. In the mean time I will not betray my trust. I have a trust committed to me by God, by an ancient and lawfull succession, I will not betray that by answering to a new and an unlawfull Authority; wherefore satisfie me in this, and you shall hear further from me.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2022, 06:56:21 PM »

On behalf of the South, we hereby object to the irrelevant quotation of King Charles I and move that it be stricken from the record.

Given that once again the Attorney General has chosen to display open contempt for this proceeding and this Court, we again motion that this Court grant us all of the relief sought in our motion of April 9.

Thank you.

- R

Southern Attorney General
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2022, 09:36:12 PM »

Based on his irrelevant and disrespectful response to the summons of the Court and his attempt to use his office to exert pressure on Court proceedings, Attorney General Truman is hereby held in contempt of court. I will refer the matter of the petitioner's motion to my colleagues.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2022, 09:38:38 PM »

Based on his irrelevant and disrespectful response to the summons of the Court and his attempt to use his office to exert pressure on Court proceedings, Attorney General Truman is hereby held in contempt of court. I will refer the matter of the petitioner's motion to my colleagues.

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2022, 09:46:56 PM »

As far as we are concerned, Mr. PiT—the "justice" for a region that does not even exist—has no authority to rule on this matter. If the court would like to supply another jurist, I will decide if they are acceptable to judge whatever complaints may come before this body.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2022, 11:29:46 AM »

The Court grants the petitioner's motion for summary judgment. We find that Kansas is part of the Southern Region and the President has no authority to claim it for the Region of Fremont by Executive Order.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2022, 01:44:22 PM »

As far as we are concerned, Mr. PiT—the "justice" for a region that does not even exist—has no authority to rule on this matter. If the court would like to supply another jurist, I will decide if they are acceptable to judge whatever complaints may come before this body.

Be careful what you wish for.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2022, 04:28:24 PM »

Be careful what you wish for.

The court supplies, and I decide! If the entire crop is defective, we will start again. The people demand JUSTICE!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies