2024 Election Game (Sign Up/Discussion/Rules)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:36:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 Election Game (Sign Up/Discussion/Rules)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Author Topic: 2024 Election Game (Sign Up/Discussion/Rules)  (Read 8604 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2022, 09:22:09 PM »
« edited: July 21, 2022, 12:47:24 AM by GoTfan »

Polls are up and turn is underway
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2022, 03:06:33 PM »

Polls are up and turn isn't underway

Give people a little time, you can’t expect every one to post immediately after you set up the turn. They’ll probably post a bit later, when it’s more convenient for them. For me personally, I’m still not fully well and need to wait till then to use the device necessary to play (very difficult to do it on my phone), and I’m actually also waiting for the others to do something as well and deciding my own strategy.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2022, 12:47:11 AM »

Give people a little time, you can’t expect every one to post immediately after you set up the turn. They’ll probably post a bit later, when it’s more convenient for them. For me personally, I’m still not fully well and need to wait till then to use the device necessary to play (very difficult to do it on my phone), and I’m actually also waiting for the others to do something as well and deciding my own strategy.

I just spotted that this was a mistype from my phone . . . bloody autocorrect.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2022, 01:09:16 AM »

I can sympathize…I used to use a computer for my postings but now frequently have to resort to using my phone, including atm, and it too has an oftentimes irritating and overzealous auto correct.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2022, 03:53:05 PM »

Could you post my interview with Reid which I sent you last turn? Thx.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2022, 07:12:33 PM »

Requesting a 24 hour extension.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2022, 07:19:35 PM »

Yeah, I'm going to probably need a few more days to put up everything else.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2022, 10:08:52 PM »

Same here lol
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2022, 10:54:34 PM »

Same here lol

Granted. I'll make it 48 hours.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2022, 02:37:42 PM »

Trump Campaign Schedule

December 1-January 4: Appear once in every county in Iowa, with 3 appearances a day, and taking the day off for Christmas
January 5-January 25: Appear in each New Hampshire County twice
January 26: Take a day off
January 27: Hold a rally in Henderson, NV
January 28: Hold a rally in Summerlin, NV
January 29: Hold a rally in Las Vegas, NV and announce that his primary residence is now in the state of Nevada
January 30: Hold a rally in North Las Vegas, NV
January 31: Hold a rally in Reno, NV

LOL. Do you / does Trump think that just because FL swung rightward in 2020, wherever Trump moves, it'll help him politically there? Because if this happened IRL, it'd honestly be pathetic even by Trump's standards.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2022, 02:43:21 PM »

Trump Campaign Schedule

December 1-January 4: Appear once in every county in Iowa, with 3 appearances a day, and taking the day off for Christmas
January 29: Hold a rally in Las Vegas, NV and announce that his primary residence is now in the state of Nevada

LOL. Do you / does Trump think that just because FL swung rightward in 2020, wherever Trump moves, it'll help him politically there? Because if this happened IRL, it'd honestly be pathetic even by Trump's standards.

I dunno, that sounds exactly like the sort of correlation-causation things that Trump would get into his head and believe no matter what evidence there was to the contrary.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2022, 02:43:49 PM »

Trump Campaign Schedule

Honest advice: That's not a good idea bc there is a lot of variability in the populations of IA's counties. Like you're going to visit Polk AND two other counties in a single day, but also give an entire day to three rural random counties in IA? Better to be more specific. Maybe for the rural counties you can do four a day and for the most urban counties, you can give each of them one day each? Bc this won't work. There are a lot of populous counties in the Des Moines area and in eastern IA and if you decide to squeeze multiple of them into a single day, that won't help.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2022, 02:44:17 PM »

Trump Campaign Schedule

I dunno, that sounds exactly like the sort of correlation-causation things that Trump would get into his head and believe no matter what evidence there was to the contrary.

Maybe, but still. And any NV voter or any voter who decides to base their vote on where Trump changed his legal residence to is honestly a total idiot.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #163 on: July 28, 2022, 02:59:41 PM »

Trump Campaign Schedule

Maybe, but still. And any NV voter or any voter who decides to base their vote on where Trump changed his legal residence to is honestly a total idiot.
I’m not doing this over a primary given my lead in the polls
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #164 on: July 28, 2022, 03:07:01 PM »

Trump Campaign Schedule

Okay but then why make Trump randomly move to NV?...Is it to help win NV in the GE?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2022, 04:00:07 PM »

Trump Campaign Schedule

Okay but then why make Trump randomly move to NV?...Is it to help win NV in the GE?

Sounds to me like we're looking at a Trump/DeSantis ticket.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2022, 05:46:17 PM »

Turn is closed. Everyone ready for Iowa when it goes up?
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #167 on: July 28, 2022, 06:05:43 PM »

OML THE MINUTE I FINISH MY SCHEDULE
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #168 on: July 28, 2022, 06:06:45 PM »

Ima just post it and I'll have you decide whether it counts or not because I refuse to let all this work not be seen.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2022, 06:07:13 PM »

ONE MORE DAY

ONE MORE DAY
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2022, 07:45:06 PM »

Yes, please. I've gone into a lot of detail regarding Cooper's campaigning so far (just put a post in the gameplay thread), but it's taking a lot of time and I don't think I can do any more today - but I still have over a month of info I have to share. I'd appreciate a further 24 hour extension (though if I'm being 100% honest it might take even longer than that) to get that up.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2022, 07:46:32 PM »

Spiral and I both need a little more time, if that's possible. He needs to post his schedule and I need to post additional details about my campaigning (which I'll only do tomorrow - cannot do any more today).
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2022, 09:43:42 AM »

Fine. One last day and no more.

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2022, 09:49:00 AM »

Also, JKW, you might wanna edit this part of your schedule:

December 9th -12th | Foreign Trip to the U.K, meet with Prime Minister Truss, and HM Queen Elizabeth II

I made my last update on British politics in-game before Johnson's resignation was announced. Starmer is now the in-game Prime Minister:

Labour wins UK elections; Starmer sworn in as PM

Keir Starmer's Labour Party has brought down the curtains on nearly a decade and a half of Conservative rule in the United Kingdom, winning 337 seats and ousting Boris Johnson from 10 Downing Street. In his concession speech, Johnson has laid much of the blame on the "pro-EU election pact" between Labour and the Liberal Democrats; though any agreement has been informal.

Starmer has since been sworn in as Prime Minister, with president Biden expressing an eagerness to work with him

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2022, 11:00:45 AM »

Also, JKW, you might wanna edit this part of your schedule:

December 9th -12th | Foreign Trip to the U.K, meet with Prime Minister Truss, and HM Queen Elizabeth II

I made my last update on British politics in-game before Johnson's resignation was announced. Starmer is now the in-game Prime Minister:

Labour wins UK elections; Starmer sworn in as PM

Keir Starmer's Labour Party has brought down the curtains on nearly a decade and a half of Conservative rule in the United Kingdom, winning 337 seats and ousting Boris Johnson from 10 Downing Street. In his concession speech, Johnson has laid much of the blame on the "pro-EU election pact" between Labour and the Liberal Democrats; though any agreement has been informal.

Starmer has since been sworn in as Prime Minister, with president Biden expressing an eagerness to work with him

Fixed, thanks for informing me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies