Yougov - Biden +8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:33:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Yougov - Biden +8
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yougov - Biden +8  (Read 1367 times)
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 16, 2022, 07:44:39 PM »

Yougov;

Biden - 47%
Trump - 39%

https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/rf9ska6w9p/20220314_yahoo_tabs.pdf
Redban

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 07:47:25 PM »

Ewwww no
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 08:15:41 PM »

> Yougov
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 09:04:43 PM »

Can't wait to cheer "Let's go Brandon!" at the Biden 2024 reelection night watch party.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 09:14:23 PM »

Let's go - Brandon 2024!
Hollywood
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 12:23:41 AM »

The opinions of 65+ voters in this sample is contrary to all the other polls.  53-43% approve of Biden? No.  Those numbers need to be reversed.    Trump Voters under-represented, because Biden did not win the election 56-44%, and Ds are like +12.  This creates an RV bias in favor of Ds over Rs by like 4 points that is worsened by a Vaccine Question Bias among the participants.  A majority of people are not fully vaccinated, because they've already received enhanced immunity thanks to the extremely mild Omicron strain.  Many doctors are advocating for Pneumonia Shots and post-infection treatment cause they are less risky.  About 65-80% of people are not fully vaccinated. This study is from December 2021.   This pollster is embarrassing, and the bias is way worse than what I saw in VA.     https://www.observertoday.com/news/page-one/2021/12/majority-in-hospital-with-covid-not-fully-vaccinated/

Trump is up 3-4 points among RVs, and he looks even better despite the anonymous voters being in the younger demographic.  No one cares about crime even though it's the 2nd or 3rd most important issue in countless A polls?  And I dare Democrats to run on Russia-Ukraine, because I know how this will turn out.  I, and many other Republicans, have been on the money when it comes to predicting economic and foreign policy events.  Even during the Democrat Primary between Biden and Sanders, I I predicted that Russia and China would go to war with the US.  But I couldn't have imagined that horrible Afghan Evacuation.  Trump handed Biden a perfect situation with an MRNA injection, distribution plan, and improving economy.  All Biden had to do was go back into the basement without undoing Trump's administrative actions and plans, and Democrats would have easily been re-elected with a passed BBB Bill.  This is what's really eating at many Biden voters right now.   

Trump wasn't my choice for 2024, but DeSantis can't stop him at this point.  If I'm confident that Trump would slaughter Biden or Harris or Clinton then there's no argument to be made against him.   From this Politico Poll, it's glaringly obvious that voters would begrudgingly vote for Trump over Biden.  He's the most favored National Leader in the country.  I can't believe the Ds made it happen.  And so quickly. 
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/other/FavorabilityRatingsPoliticalLeaders.html
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 07:25:44 AM »

Sadly, I don't believe this; major outlier. Biden would lose bigly if the election were held today. Fortunately for him it isn't.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2022, 08:12:20 AM »

I could see anything D+8 to R+2 being the final result eventually. It probably shifts 2-3 points if things go profoundly well/poorly, though.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2022, 08:40:53 AM »

14% undecided lol
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2022, 09:43:59 AM »

Much like 2016, 2020 had a very high percentage of voters that disapproved of both candidates and now it looks like America's voters are going to have to make that same choice again. It wouldn't surprise me at all if 14% of people aren't willing to choose one of these men in a poll.

That said, I don't think this poll is accurate.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2022, 09:49:50 AM »

LOL this poll says that Trump's favorability rating with 18-29 year-olds is 10 points higher than Biden's. Sure.
Unelectable Bystander
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2022, 10:43:19 AM »

I don’t know why you guys even post these polls. They are so deliberately false that your hole-poking in their logic and cross tabs is a hopeless endeavor
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2022, 10:53:05 AM »

Garbage useless poll.

Besides, Trump isn't gonna be the nominee.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2022, 02:58:15 PM »
« Edited: March 17, 2022, 03:24:50 PM by XDrunk GuyX »

Probably.

What makes you so sure? Not saying he's a dead certainty to be it since I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even run, but it seems weird to write him off entirely.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2022, 03:09:22 PM »

Garbage useless poll.

This, but I think Tump will ultimately not even run. If he does, he'll be the nominee unless he drops dead before the RNC.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2022, 04:29:14 PM »

Good puts a damper on all the 39 percent Approvals and R nut maps, there is 0 chance that Rs get that nutap they created on the Compiled map, sorry to tell Rs that but Biden since the Debt Ceiling fight has not been at 39 percent Anyways
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2022, 09:59:27 AM »

Were definitely in a weird place where its both hard to imagine Trump running or NOT running. He's a Schrodinger's Cat. He's both running and not running right now. He's both the 2024 Republican nominee and not the 2024 Republican nominee.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2022, 09:28:47 AM »

The opinions of 65+ voters in this sample is contrary to all the other polls.  53-43% approve of Biden? No.  Those numbers need to be reversed.    Trump Voters under-represented, because Biden did not win the election 56-44%, and Ds are like +12.  This creates an RV bias in favor of Ds over Rs by like 4 points that is worsened by a Vaccine Question Bias among the participants.  A majority of people are not fully vaccinated, because they've already received enhanced immunity thanks to the extremely mild Omicron strain.  Many doctors are advocating for Pneumonia Shots and post-infection treatment cause they are less risky.  About 65-80% of people are not fully vaccinated. This study is from December 2021.   This pollster is embarrassing, and the bias is way worse than what I saw in VA.     https://www.observertoday.com/news/page-one/2021/12/majority-in-hospital-with-covid-not-fully-vaccinated/

Trump is up 3-4 points among RVs, and he looks even better despite the anonymous voters being in the younger demographic.  No one cares about crime even though it's the 2nd or 3rd most important issue in countless A polls?  And I dare Democrats to run on Russia-Ukraine, because I know how this will turn out.  I, and many other Republicans, have been on the money when it comes to predicting economic and foreign policy events.  Even during the Democrat Primary between Biden and Sanders, I I predicted that Russia and China would go to war with the US.  But I couldn't have imagined that horrible Afghan Evacuation.  Trump handed Biden a perfect situation with an MRNA injection, distribution plan, and improving economy.  All Biden had to do was go back into the basement without undoing Trump's administrative actions and plans, and Democrats would have easily been re-elected with a passed BBB Bill.  This is what's really eating at many Biden voters right now.   

Trump wasn't my choice for 2024, but DeSantis can't stop him at this point.  If I'm confident that Trump would slaughter Biden or Harris or Clinton then there's no argument to be made against him.   From this Politico Poll, it's glaringly obvious that voters would begrudgingly vote for Trump over Biden.  He's the most favored National Leader in the country.  I can't believe the Ds made it happen.  And so quickly. 
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/other/FavorabilityRatingsPoliticalLeaders.html

You realize his numbers are inflated b/c of that insane Emerson +20 favorable poll, right?
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2022, 10:58:47 AM »

Definitely bad methodology going on here. Trump vs. Biden is a jump ball, even if I think Biden is marginally favored. Any other GOPer probably beats him, but in this matchup I think a lot of mainstream GOPers will ticket-split.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies