Public Office of the President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:20:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of the President  (Read 3239 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« on: April 14, 2022, 01:17:06 PM »

And to think Xia Baolong over in the other thread called me an anti-fun brigadier for not going along with this National Security LARP.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 01:22:54 PM »

I’m not reading all that but die mad Smiley

A question was asked and I see it needs to be restated. Since you have joined a troll party, are seemingly running a troll administration, and have paid little to no attention to the parts of the presidency that don’t involve third world repressionary tactics, why are you wasting your bandwidth like this?
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 01:35:47 PM »

I’m not reading all that but die mad Smiley

A question was asked and I see it needs to be restated. Since you have joined a troll party, are seemingly running a troll administration, and have paid little to no attention to the parts of the presidency that don’t involve third world repressionary tactics, why are you wasting your bandwidth like this?
Apathy, what else!?

Really, is there a clause somewhere in whatever RL situation is going on that demands you make this one equally as unpleasant for everyone not named you or Truman or Crane or Calamity? It takes more effort to meme past the graveyard like this than to do almost anything else, seems to me.

We had a president who didn’t want to do the job a little while back in that fantasy elections and government simulator called America or some such name, it didn’t work out very well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies