Public Office of the President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:26:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of the President  (Read 3236 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: April 09, 2022, 11:49:57 PM »

Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 11:51:11 PM »

First post after de-registration: You are killing the game. You are why people are leaving.

Obviously other factors are in play, but this administration is a disaster and I'm sorry I voted for it.

Can't really say the bold myself, considering the main alternative.....but if there is a law-abiding opposition provided in June, I will be voting for it.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 10:45:19 PM »

I think, in the wake of everything that’s happened, I need to say that while I remain 100% committed to the chaos agenda, this was never personal for me.

And if people took it as such, I’m sorry.

I don't, and I don't think most people do either, care about whether you have some personal vendetta against LT or Transit or Peebs or Weatherboy or whoever. The point is that you have taken what was a fun meme issue that I even supported you on, and extrapolated it into a violent (unprovoked mind you) unconstitutional crisis combined with a Saturday Night Massacre. There's a reason more than 3/4 of the country is rejecting your slate.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 10:56:58 PM »

I think, in the wake of everything that’s happened, I need to say that while I remain 100% committed to the chaos agenda, this was never personal for me.

I don't, and I don't think most people do either, care about whether you have some personal vendetta against LT or Transit or Peebs or Weatherboy or whoever. The point is that you have taken what was a fun meme issue that I even supported you on, and extrapolated it into a violent (unprovoked mind you) unconstitutional crisis combined with a Saturday Night Massacre. There's a reason more than 3/4 of the country is rejecting your slate.
You really think that’s what this is about, do you? Disappointing.

This last-ditch attempt to stave off your impeachment will not be successful.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 12:01:37 AM »

You really think that’s what this is about, do you? Disappointing.

This last-ditch attempt to stave off your impeachment will not be successful.
I literally don’t care, lmao

Do you think I would pull this dumb, poorly conceived series of stunts if I gave a damn about my political prospects in this accursed game?

The people want to save this game. You may have taken a meme and exploded it into a violent crisis in which you fired some people, arrested others, ignored court orders, and tried to come up with a plan to rig the election, but the people stood up and withstood all this. We don't want euthanasia, or people leaving in disgust while Truman's lackeys swear into office (before quickly getting bored and leaving too) - we want to find a way for this game to succeed.

The South, Lincoln, and the New Senate will emerge from this stronger than ever before. As for Fremont - I never liked you anyways, and I don't really care if you just cease to exist in this game.

Oh, and I'm sorry for voting for you too. Should have just had my vote flow to Parrotguy and put a NO next to you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies