Public Office of the President
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:41:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the President
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Public Office of the President  (Read 3211 times)
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2022, 07:10:43 PM »

I’m not reading all that but die mad Smiley
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2022, 07:52:37 PM »

Executive Order 55:10:

NOW, THEREFORE, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Atlasia, and as President of the Republic of Atlasia and Commander in Chief of the armed forces of the Republic of Atlasia, it is hereby ordered as follows:

1. The Attorney General is hereby authorized and directed to take possession of all or any property of the following as he may deem necessary in the interests of national security and defense:

-The Southern Government
-Federalist Party of Atlasia

OBD, President of the Republic of Atlasia

Executive Order 55:11

Whereas the successful prosecution of the war requires every possible protection against espionage and against sabotage to national-defense material, national-defense premises, and national-defense utilities as defined in Section 4, Act of April 20, 1918, 40 Stat. 533, as amended by the Act of November 30, 1940, 54 Stat. 1220, and the Act of August 21, 1941, 55 Stat. 655 (U.S.C., Title 50, Sec. 104);

Now, therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the Republic of Atlasia, and Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy, I hereby authorize and direct the Attorney General and the Military Commanders whom he may from time to time designate, whenever he or any designated Commander deems such action necessary or desirable, to prescribe military areas in such places and of such extent as he or the appropriate Military Commander may determine, from which any or all persons may be excluded, and with respect to which, the right of any person to enter, remain in, or leave shall be subject to whatever restrictions the Attorney General or the appropriate Military Commander may impose in his discretion. The Attorney General is hereby authorized to provide for residents of any such area who are excluded therefrom, such transportation, food, shelter, and other accommodations as may be necessary, in the judgment of the Attorney General or the said Military Commander, and until other arrangements are made, to accomplish the purpose of this order. The designation of military areas in any region or locality shall supersede designations of prohibited and restricted areas by the Attorney General under the Proclamations of December 7 and 8, 1941, and shall supersede the responsibility and authority of the Attorney General under the said Proclamations in respect of such prohibited and restricted areas.

I hereby further authorize and direct the Attorney General and the said Military Commanders to take such other steps as he or the appropriate Military Commander may deem advisable to enforce compliance with the restrictions applicable to each Military area here in above authorized to be designated, including the use of Federal troops and other Federal Agencies, with authority to accept assistance of state and local agencies.

I hereby further authorize and direct all Executive Departments, independent establishments and other Federal Agencies, to assist the Secretary of War or the said Military Commanders in carrying out this Executive Order, including the furnishing of medical aid, hospitalization, food, clothing, transportation, use of land, shelter, and other supplies, equipment, utilities, facilities, and services.

OBD, President of the Republic of Atlasia

Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2022, 01:17:06 PM »

And to think Xia Baolong over in the other thread called me an anti-fun brigadier for not going along with this National Security LARP.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2022, 01:22:54 PM »

A question was asked and I see it needs to be restated. Since you have joined a troll party, are seemingly running a troll administration, and have paid little to no attention to the parts of the presidency that don’t involve third world repressionary tactics, why are you wasting your bandwidth like this?
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2022, 01:27:05 PM »

A question was asked and I see it needs to be restated. Since you have joined a troll party, are seemingly running a troll administration, and have paid little to no attention to the parts of the presidency that don’t involve third world repressionary tactics, why are you wasting your bandwidth like this?
Apathy, what else!?
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2022, 01:35:47 PM »

Apathy, what else!?

Really, is there a clause somewhere in whatever RL situation is going on that demands you make this one equally as unpleasant for everyone not named you or Truman or Crane or Calamity? It takes more effort to meme past the graveyard like this than to do almost anything else, seems to me.

We had a president who didn’t want to do the job a little while back in that fantasy elections and government simulator called America or some such name, it didn’t work out very well.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2022, 02:38:02 PM »

Apathy, what else!?

Really, is there a clause somewhere in whatever RL situation is going on that demands you make this one equally as unpleasant for everyone not named you or Truman or Crane or Calamity? It takes more effort to meme past the graveyard like this than to do almost anything else, seems to me.

We had a president who didn’t want to do the job a little while back in that fantasy elections and government simulator called America or some such name, it didn’t work out very well.

If you put coal between your butt cheeks, it'd be a diamond in 2 hours.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2022, 12:06:08 PM »

Yo. Appoint me as Military Governor of Kansas and I promise I'll bring these people in line.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2022, 12:09:46 PM »

Yo. Appoint me as Military Governor of Kansas and I promise I'll bring these people in line.

The Supreme Court has issued a permanent injunction prohibiting this.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2022, 12:14:58 PM »

The Supreme Court has issued a permanent injunction prohibiting this.

The Court has made its ruling. Now let them enforce it.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2022, 01:36:58 PM »

Don’t know about all of Kansas but I’ll give you a county. Any county.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2022, 01:51:38 PM »

Give me Riley County. The keystone of Kansas.

You know what they say: He who commands Riley County commands Kansas. He who commands Kansas commands the heartland. He who commands the heartland commands the world-island. He who commands the world-island commands the world.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2022, 03:30:26 PM »

Give me Riley County. The keystone of Kansas.

You know what they say: He who commands Riley County commands Kansas. He who commands Kansas commands the heartland. He who commands the heartland commands the world-island. He who commands the world-island commands the world.
Request granted. Enjoy, Governor.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2022, 10:34:20 PM »

I think, in the wake of everything that’s happened, I need to say that while I remain 100% committed to the chaos agenda, this was never personal for me.

And if people took it as such, I’m sorry.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2022, 10:45:19 PM »

I think, in the wake of everything that’s happened, I need to say that while I remain 100% committed to the chaos agenda, this was never personal for me.

I don't, and I don't think most people do either, care about whether you have some personal vendetta against LT or Transit or Peebs or Weatherboy or whoever. The point is that you have taken what was a fun meme issue that I even supported you on, and extrapolated it into a violent (unprovoked mind you) unconstitutional crisis combined with a Saturday Night Massacre. There's a reason more than 3/4 of the country is rejecting your slate.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2022, 10:55:05 PM »

I don't, and I don't think most people do either, care about whether you have some personal vendetta against LT or Transit or Peebs or Weatherboy or whoever. The point is that you have taken what was a fun meme issue that I even supported you on, and extrapolated it into a violent (unprovoked mind you) unconstitutional crisis combined with a Saturday Night Massacre. There's a reason more than 3/4 of the country is rejecting your slate.
You really think that’s what this is about, do you? Disappointing.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2022, 10:56:58 PM »

This last-ditch attempt to stave off your impeachment will not be successful.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2022, 11:24:29 PM »

I literally don’t care, lmao

Do you think I would pull this dumb, poorly conceived series of stunts if I gave a damn about my political prospects in this accursed game?
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2022, 12:01:37 AM »

I literally don’t care, lmao

Do you think I would pull this dumb, poorly conceived series of stunts if I gave a damn about my political prospects in this accursed game?

The people want to save this game. You may have taken a meme and exploded it into a violent crisis in which you fired some people, arrested others, ignored court orders, and tried to come up with a plan to rig the election, but the people stood up and withstood all this. We don't want euthanasia, or people leaving in disgust while Truman's lackeys swear into office (before quickly getting bored and leaving too) - we want to find a way for this game to succeed.

The South, Lincoln, and the New Senate will emerge from this stronger than ever before. As for Fremont - I never liked you anyways, and I don't really care if you just cease to exist in this game.

Oh, and I'm sorry for voting for you too. Should have just had my vote flow to Parrotguy and put a NO next to you.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2022, 06:40:56 PM »

Omg what a read. Just catching up
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to: