I ask you for help (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:58:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I ask you for help (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I ask you for help  (Read 13893 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 24, 2022, 07:23:57 AM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.
Are you working as a journalist of some sorts? But either way, rest up and remember that what you're doing will be vital to document the atrocities committed during this war. God bless you.

No. As you may know, I have a law degree and have worked as a lawyer for a long time. After joining the territorial defense, I and others came up with the idea of forming a team of lawyers to assist in the legal documentation of Russia's war crimes. I did this with some of my acquaintances and acquaintances of my acquaintances. And now we are helping to legally document these crimes where needed. There are a lot of such teams in Ukraine now - and our contribution is very small, but we still do it because it is necessary.

While I imagine that this is a job that is not always good for one's psyche, it nonetheless sounds like a task that is more important that anyone else's around here (except maybe doctors like PQG of  course).

I will add you to our Sunday School prayer list.  We pray for healing for many of our ill members, but you certainly can use this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies