I ask you for help (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:33:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I ask you for help (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I ask you for help  (Read 13662 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 07, 2022, 09:10:40 PM »

Any non gofundme link?
I refuse to give that leftist hellhole a cent.

If you must Roll Eyes

In addition to the other suggestions Google chef Jose Andreas. World Center Kitchen.  He's  Is working hard for food support to the Ukraine.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 07:19:44 PM »

Andriy's profile map location puts him in Vinnytsia, in the mid-western region further away from the current front line.  However, eight Russian missiles struck the city a week ago, destroying the local airport.

I'm sure apprising this forum is the least of his concerns right now, but I sincerely hope he has been able to make it as far away as possible to safety.

As he mentioned he is joining the Ukraine defensive force. I fear he is running The exact opposite way from safety. He is a brave man.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 07:08:07 PM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.

Sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 04:47:06 PM »

Greetings my friend. It's been a few weeks so I wanted to know how are you are doing. How is your leg wound healing. Did the doctors get all the shrapnel out? Be strong. Salva Ukraine!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 05:19:15 PM »

Stay safe and healthy, Andriy, it’s excellent to hear that you’re better. We’re glad that you’re continuing to do the good work that has to be done and we’re all behind you.

(Sadly with a handful of execrable exceptions).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies