I ask you for help (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:13:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I ask you for help (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I ask you for help  (Read 13651 times)
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« on: March 01, 2022, 10:41:54 AM »

I ask you for help. Help that is not meant for me, but help that is meant for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.

You can always help by influencing your government officials and civil servants. I am now asking those of you who are residents of EU countries to write to your officials and ask them to accept Ukraine into the EU as a matter of urgency. I ask the people of the United States to go to rallies in support of Ukraine and demand action from government officials. It is very important. Please do this if possible.

And finally, thank you for your support. This is very important in these times!
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 10:57:51 AM »

I already donated for humanitarian aid. Andriy, don't hesitate for a Go Fund Me campaign for yourself and your family. We're with you all the way! I believe I speak for the entire Atlas community here.

Thanks, but I don't need financial help yet. However, you can always help the Armed Forces of Ukraine financially or humanitarianly through volunteers who are in your area.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 01:33:00 PM »

I want to say that I am fine. And thanks to all of you for your kind words
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 03:34:25 AM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 04:01:36 PM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.
Are you working as a journalist of some sorts? But either way, rest up and remember that what you're doing will be vital to document the atrocities committed during this war. God bless you.

No. As you may know, I have a law degree and have worked as a lawyer for a long time. After joining the territorial defense, I and others came up with the idea of forming a team of lawyers to assist in the legal documentation of Russia's war crimes. I did this with some of my acquaintances and acquaintances of my acquaintances. And now we are helping to legally document these crimes where needed. There are a lot of such teams in Ukraine now - and our contribution is very small, but we still do it because it is necessary.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2022, 03:12:22 PM »

Greetings my friend. It's been a few weeks so I wanted to know how are you are doing. How is your leg wound healing. Did the doctors get all the shrapnel out? Be strong. Salva Ukraine!

Well, friend, thank you for caring. I am fine, I have already been discharged from the hospital, I am now at home, but I continue to be treated. My leg is gradually healing, I'm already walking a little. I hope to be completely on my feet in 2-3 weeks And after that I am going to return to work, of course the exact date when I will return will depend on my state of health.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2022, 02:44:41 PM »

I keep you informed that I am as well as possible in a country at war. I'm alive and more or less healthy, and I continue to work on documenting russian war crimes and volunteer in my spare time
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2022, 04:54:21 PM »

For anyone wondering, I'm still alive
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2023, 02:57:27 AM »

andjey,
Give us an update on your work.
Are you doing OK?
How is the rest of your team that helps in the work you are all doing?
Hope all is fine.

Hello, I will give a long answer later when/if I have more time and inspiration for it. For now, briefly: my team and I continue to work on the documentation of Russian war crimes. We are gradually making progress on this, and I am sure that one day all those Russian military personnel who committed war crimes and the Russian leadership who gave orders to commit war crimes will be brought to justice
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies