I ask you for help

<< < (18/18)

Clarko95 📚💰📈:
Every now and then when I hear news about Ukraine, I always think of Andrij. I still haven't received any communication from anyone about him, good or bad.

I pray to God that he is just really, really busy with his work and willfully ignoring this place (which would be completely understandable).

ProudModerate2:
Quote from: Clarko95 📚💰📈 on March 23, 2024, 09:28:47 AM

Every now and then when I hear news about Ukraine, I always think of Andrij. I still haven't received any communication from anyone about him, good or bad.

I pray to God that he is just really, really busy with his work and willfully ignoring this place (which would be completely understandable).

Clarko95,
Did you say you had his personal email?
Can you reach-out to him that way, to see at the very least, that he is OK?

Hindsight was 2020:
Quote from: ProudModerate2 on March 27, 2024, 01:41:09 PM

Quote from: Clarko95 📚💰📈 on March 23, 2024, 09:28:47 AM

Clarko95,
Did you say you had his personal email?
Can you reach-out to him that way, to see at the very least, that he is OK?

I’ve been trying to look around and been getting dead ends so if you have the ability to reach out Clarko95 that be appreciated by me too 😕

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page