I ask you for help

<< < (15/18) > >>

ProudModerate2:
andjey,
Give us an update on your work.
Are you doing OK?
How is the rest of your team that helps in the work you are all doing?
Hope all is fine.

😥:
Quote from: ProudModerate2 on December 07, 2022, 02:16:41 PM

andjey,
Are you doing OK?
Hope all is fine.

Hello, I will give a long answer later when/if I have more time and inspiration for it. For now, briefly: my team and I continue to work on the documentation of Russian war crimes. We are gradually making progress on this, and I am sure that one day all those Russian military personnel who committed war crimes and the Russian leadership who gave orders to commit war crimes will be brought to justice

President Johnson:
Quote from: АndriуValeriovych on January 05, 2023, 02:57:27 AM

Quote from: ProudModerate2 on December 07, 2022, 02:16:41 PM

andjey,
Are you doing OK?
Hope all is fine.

Hello, I will give a long answer later when/if I have more time and inspiration for it. For now, briefly: my team and I continue to work on the documentation of Russian war crimes. We are gradually making progress on this, and I am sure that one day all those Russian military personnel who committed war crimes and the Russian leadership who gave orders to commit war crimes will be brought to justice

You work as a prosecuter or something like that? Certainly great to read from you again, I hope you're fine given the circumstances.

President Johnson:
Has anybody recently heard of Andriy? I saw that he logged in today and changed his display name. Andriy, I hope you're alright. I think I'm speaking for everyone here to wish you and your family well.

DavidB.:
Quote from: President Johnson on February 27, 2023, 03:09:19 PM

Has anybody recently heard of Andriy? I saw that he logged in today and changed his display name. Andriy, I hope you're alright. I think I'm speaking for everyone here to wish you and your family well.

Bumping this, because I am a little worried. Anyone who knows anything?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page