I ask you for help
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:11:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I ask you for help
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: I ask you for help  (Read 13144 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2022, 10:28:18 PM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.
Get better soon you literally FF 🙏
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2022, 10:37:35 PM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.
Get well soon!
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2022, 09:01:08 AM »

Are you working as a journalist of some sorts? But either way, rest up and remember that what you're doing will be vital to document the atrocities committed during this war. God bless you.

No. As you may know, I have a law degree and have worked as a lawyer for a long time. After joining the territorial defense, I and others came up with the idea of forming a team of lawyers to assist in the legal documentation of Russia's war crimes. I did this with some of my acquaintances and acquaintances of my acquaintances. And now we are helping to legally document these crimes where needed. There are a lot of such teams in Ukraine now - and our contribution is very small, but we still do it because it is necessary.

While I imagine that this is a job that is not always good for one's psyche, it nonetheless sounds like a task that is more important that anyone else's around here (except maybe doctors like PQG of  course).
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2022, 07:23:57 AM »

Are you working as a journalist of some sorts? But either way, rest up and remember that what you're doing will be vital to document the atrocities committed during this war. God bless you.

No. As you may know, I have a law degree and have worked as a lawyer for a long time. After joining the territorial defense, I and others came up with the idea of forming a team of lawyers to assist in the legal documentation of Russia's war crimes. I did this with some of my acquaintances and acquaintances of my acquaintances. And now we are helping to legally document these crimes where needed. There are a lot of such teams in Ukraine now - and our contribution is very small, but we still do it because it is necessary.

While I imagine that this is a job that is not always good for one's psyche, it nonetheless sounds like a task that is more important that anyone else's around here (except maybe doctors like PQG of  course).

I will add you to our Sunday School prayer list.  We pray for healing for many of our ill members, but you certainly can use this.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2022, 03:49:29 PM »

Get well soon.  It must take great courage dealing with the situation you’re in.  You’re in my thoughts and prayers.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2022, 07:08:07 PM »

Sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2022, 05:33:05 PM »

It may be a relatively small contribution while the war is ongoing, but what you're doing is invaluable in the eyes of history.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2022, 05:35:54 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear that, Andriy. I hope you're able to fully recover, and my heart goes out to you and all your comrades. You're doing incredibly important work, and all of us ought to make sure we never forget what happened here.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2022, 02:04:30 PM »

Important and essential work, though it's hard for us to imagine - impossible for us to imagine - how awful it must be to actually do it. I hope that you eventually see the fruit of your labours.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2022, 04:47:06 PM »

Greetings my friend. It's been a few weeks so I wanted to know how are you are doing. How is your leg wound healing. Did the doctors get all the shrapnel out? Be strong. Salva Ukraine!
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2022, 03:12:22 PM »

Greetings my friend. It's been a few weeks so I wanted to know how are you are doing. How is your leg wound healing. Did the doctors get all the shrapnel out? Be strong. Salva Ukraine!

Well, friend, thank you for caring. I am fine, I have already been discharged from the hospital, I am now at home, but I continue to be treated. My leg is gradually healing, I'm already walking a little. I hope to be completely on my feet in 2-3 weeks And after that I am going to return to work, of course the exact date when I will return will depend on my state of health.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2022, 03:16:51 PM »

Well, friend, thank you for caring. I am fine, I have already been discharged from the hospital, I am now at home, but I continue to be treated. My leg is gradually healing, I'm already walking a little. I hope to be completely on my feet in 2-3 weeks And after that I am going to return to work, of course the exact date when I will return will depend on my state of health.

Great to know you are recovering Andriy !
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2022, 02:44:41 PM »

I keep you informed that I am as well as possible in a country at war. I'm alive and more or less healthy, and I continue to work on documenting russian war crimes and volunteer in my spare time
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2022, 01:35:57 AM »

Stay safe and healthy, Andriy, it’s excellent to hear that you’re better. We’re glad that you’re continuing to do the good work that has to be done and we’re all behind you.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2022, 05:19:15 PM »

Stay safe and healthy, Andriy, it’s excellent to hear that you’re better. We’re glad that you’re continuing to do the good work that has to be done and we’re all behind you.

(Sadly with a handful of execrable exceptions).
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2022, 04:54:21 PM »

For anyone wondering, I'm still alive
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2022, 05:02:49 PM »

And I'm very glad you are.

I'm sorry this site hosts hateful idiots and trolls who mock your situation, to say nothing of the garden variety tankies and paleocons who think they have the right to just surrender your country to Russia on your behalf.

The good news is Ukraine seems to be doing quite well for itself based on recent news. I wish you all the best.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2022, 05:03:48 PM »

Best of luck, man.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2022, 05:32:22 PM »

I am extremely glad that you are and thanks for keeping us informed my friend.

President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2022, 02:24:48 PM »

Glad to read from you, Andriy! Keep the faith, Ukraine is ultimately going to win and Putin is going to lose.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2022, 02:16:41 PM »

andjey,
Give us an update on your work.
Are you doing OK?
How is the rest of your team that helps in the work you are all doing?
Hope all is fine.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2023, 02:57:27 AM »

andjey,
Are you doing OK?
Hope all is fine.

Hello, I will give a long answer later when/if I have more time and inspiration for it. For now, briefly: my team and I continue to work on the documentation of Russian war crimes. We are gradually making progress on this, and I am sure that one day all those Russian military personnel who committed war crimes and the Russian leadership who gave orders to commit war crimes will be brought to justice
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2023, 06:35:59 AM »

andjey,
Are you doing OK?
Hope all is fine.

Hello, I will give a long answer later when/if I have more time and inspiration for it. For now, briefly: my team and I continue to work on the documentation of Russian war crimes. We are gradually making progress on this, and I am sure that one day all those Russian military personnel who committed war crimes and the Russian leadership who gave orders to commit war crimes will be brought to justice

You work as a prosecuter or something like that? Certainly great to read from you again, I hope you're fine given the circumstances.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2023, 03:09:19 PM »

Has anybody recently heard of Andriy? I saw that he logged in today and changed his display name. Andriy, I hope you're alright. I think I'm speaking for everyone here to wish you and your family well.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2023, 01:59:17 PM »

Has anybody recently heard of Andriy? I saw that he logged in today and changed his display name. Andriy, I hope you're alright. I think I'm speaking for everyone here to wish you and your family well.
Bumping this, because I am a little worried. Anyone who knows anything?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies