Is there any chance that I can go back in time to switch my endorsement to Romney from Obama?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:16:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2012 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Is there any chance that I can go back in time to switch my endorsement to Romney from Obama?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is there any chance that I can go back in time to switch my endorsement to Romney from Obama?  (Read 952 times)
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 24, 2022, 04:08:20 PM »

Ok so it's time to admit it: Romney was right about Russia being our #1 geopolitical foe & China after them.
Medal506
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 04:55:52 PM »

Ok so it's time to admit it: Romney was right about Russia being our #1 geopolitical foe & China after them.

Had Romney won in 2012 we would have been much better off.

He probably would have won re election in 2016 and the Dems would be in shambles
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 01:14:07 AM »

Had Romney won in 2012 we would have been much better off.

He probably would have won re election in 2016 and the Dems would be in shambles

I'm not so sure about that last part. Don't think we would see the kind of shellacking against Dems we saw in 2014, for one thing. I think it's possible that both sides actually moderate to a degree under a Romney presidency. Romney probably would be favored for re-election in 2016 though. Don't think Hillary would run against a popular president. She probably waits for 2020 and might be irrelevant by then.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies