The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:49:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread  (Read 28589 times)
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« on: February 21, 2022, 08:45:23 PM »
« edited: February 21, 2022, 08:49:04 PM by pool water is very cod 🥶🥶🥶 »

Offical Firman from the Imperial Court in Kabul

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

I, Emir Abdul Samad Khan, in the current Hijri year of 1288, hereby proclaim upon this new and blessed year, that several changes shall be directed and sought to be fully enacted through this blessed realm.

In regards to affairs with nations foreign and near, I am announcing that a Treaty of Friendship and Commerce shall be signed with our Qajar neighbors. For far too long our two states have needlessly fought each other only to the benefit of our enemies. As such, upon my mutual desire with Nasir al-Din Shah for peace, I am instructing my finest diplomats to correspond with their Iranian counterparts to draft a treaty that will, Inshallah, establish peace and prosperity for the future to come. Likewise, I would like to see a similar treaty be signed with the new President of Russia and the Sublime Porte. In regards to the situation in China, it is quite unfortunate that much bloodshed is being spilled, however, the continued injustice and outrage of the integral province of Kashmir being occupied by the Xing cannot and must not stand. As such, an ultimatum shall be sent to Xian to hand over the province within 3 months lest I order my Royal Guard to march into it and liberate it. Lastly is the Hindustani Question, as of right now our posture to the French in Hindustan is one of armed neutrality. We would preferably like to maintain and establish friendly relations with the French and we absolutely should, however, should our hand be forced, we are more than willing to not only defend ourselves but also liberate and free our Muslim brothers living in Hindustan. I pray that Her Majesty in Paris shall not tarnish our mutual relations.

- Emir Samad Khan
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 01:54:12 AM »
« Edited: February 23, 2022, 10:43:51 AM by pool water is very cod 🥶🥶🥶 »

The 1288 Treaty of Mashhad

Parties: The Sublime State of Iran and The Durrani Empire

With the blessing and permission of Allah, we have gathered here in Mashhad to cast aside our past differences and step forwards into the future not as enemies but as brothers. Certainly, this treaty won't resolve every issue that comes across our two states, but Inshallah this certainly won't be the first treaty of this nature to be signed.

Issues to be addressed here include establishing permanent diplomatic correspondence with each other and issues of cross-border commerce.

The signatories present affirm in their belief in mutual and beneficial cooperation between the two states and upon mutual agreement between the two consenting parties and subsequent ratification, the terms laid out below shall come into effect of Nowruz of the following year.

Section 1: Diplomatic Correspondance

I. Permanent embassies shall be established in each other's capitols i.e Teheran and Kabul
    a. Consulates shall be established in each other's major cities
         1. With The Sublime State of Iran
              i. Mashhad
              ii. Isfahan
             iii. Tabriz
             iv. Shiraz
         2. With The Durrani Empire
             i. Herat
            ii. Karachi
           iii. Kandahar
           iv. Mazar-e-Sharif
II. Alerting our governmental counterparts in advance of troop movements alongside our shared borders i.e. military drills, suppressing rebellions, disaster relief, etc.
     a. Likewise, the same applies for naval conduct in the Persian Gulf and the Arabian Sea
III. Dynastic ties between the Qajar and Durrani Imperial families should be arranged to foster and promote greater ties.

Section 2: Interstate Commerce

I. Any and all of our trade traversing between our borders shall not have a toll levied upon them that exceeds more than 15% of the total value of all the goods combined
      a. Likewise maritime goods fall under this jurisdiction as well
II. Both nations agree to promote and protect the free flow of goods by establishing garrisons and fortifications alongside trade routes to prevent raids and attacks by bandits.
      a. Deployment of our navies to combat piracy in the Persian Gulf and the Arabian Sea
III. Routine exchange of scholars and other men of knowledge at our madrassas to the benefit our respective nations in intellectual and technological advancement

X Emir Abdul Samad Khan of The Durrani Empire
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 01:22:22 AM »
« Edited: March 06, 2022, 11:52:03 AM by Слава Україні! 🇺🇦 »

(Source: Wikimedia Commons)

I, Emir Abdul Samad Khan, in the current Hijri year of 1289, have the privilege and honor of continuing to lay the foundations of a modern and strong Afghanistan that has begun in the last year. Inshallah, like a pomegranate tree, these programs shall yield their fruits given time and proper nurturing. I shall be brief in laying out my objectives for this year down below.

The Kashmir Crisis

The continued arrogance and evasion of the Xing in peacefully resolving this issue has reached its final climax. We have tried to offer the olive branch to them but if it's war they want, then it's a war they shall have! As such, I am ordering a partial mobilization of my armed forces to not only wage offensive capabilities in the liberation of Kashmir but also for defensive purposes in securing supply lines and defense of the empire should the worst come to happen. 2 divisions of the Army of Karachi and 1 Royal Guard division has been tasked with marching into Kashmir in its liberation. A fortress in Quetta shall be constructed alongside a second fortress in Peshawar. The Bala Hissar shall be strengthened as well. Additionally, 6 new divisions shall be raised with a third of them stationing in Peshawar, the second third stationing in Quetta, and the last third stationing in Kandahar. In this endeavor, I have received a request from the envoy of Her Majesty in Paris in participating in joint operations in Xing-occupied Kashmir and Tibet. In response, I hereby declare that I accept this offer and I am eagerly looking forwards to both of our nations properly punishing the Court in Xian for their insolence.

The Hindustani Question

It may not surprise anyone but the Court in Kabul has closely been watching the ongoing developments in Hindustan. To put it bluntly, we see it as yet another example of the flaws of continued foreign imperialism in the subcontinent. With that in mind, we welcome Her Majesty's Poissy Decrees in their efforts in bettering the state of conditions there and the French attempt at bringing justice to the deceased woman's family. Should the Poissy Decrees be violated, in particular the right for Muslims to openly practice their faith, we will take it upon ourselves, as the Guardian of the Hindustani Muslims, to intervene on their behalf. In addition, we fail to understand why the Poissy Decrees somehow warrants the seizure of all the Portuguese colonies. It is one thing to threaten only Goa itself, but all the rest of them? It doesn't make sense especially given the fact the French had delivered swift punishment to the murderer. As such, we passively support the efforts of Lisbon to gain control of its colonies that are currently occupied by the French. Inshallah, this will be resolved peacefully rather than a force of arms.

- Emir Samad Khan

AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 11:15:52 PM »
« Edited: March 09, 2022, 11:33:31 PM by Слава Україні! 🇺🇦 »

The Economic Advancement Act of 1289

While we do pride ourselves on what we have currently, we recognize that we need to improve our Empire as a whole in order to not fall behind and become vulnerable prey for foreign imperialists. With this act, we seek to advance and develop our methods of production and manufacturing of goods for the benefit of all Afghans throughout the Empire.

Section 1: Kindling of the Afghan Industrial Sector

I. Creation of the state-owned Durrani Agricultural Company, the Durrani Mineral Company, the Durrani Rifle and Bombard Company, and the Durrani Rail and Port Company
  a. The Durrani Mineral Company
     1. Shall oversee the extraction, refinement, and export of raw materials into quality products to be sold on the markets
     2. Is tasked with surveying the realm for potential deposits and reserves of natural resources for long-term exploitation
     3. Will ensure all the necessary needs of laborers be adequately fulfilled and will provide appropriate compensation in the event that it is needed
     4. May employ skilled foreigners to help assist with the continued development and modernization of the sector using new methods and technologies
b. The Durrani Agricultural Company
     1. Shall oversee the cultivation, maintenance, and viability of farmlands, pastures, orchards, fisheries, and forests
     2. Will ensure all the necessary needs of laborers be adequately fulfilled and will provide appropriate compensation in the event that it is needed
     3. May employ skilled foreigners to help assist with the continued development and modernization of the sector using new methods and technologies
c. The Durrani Rifle and Bombard Company
     1. Shall oversee the development, testing, and production of weapons of war such as but not limited to rifles artillery, munitions, shells, etc.
     2. Is tasked with the standardization of the caliber of all munitions and equipment to ensure an efficient and streamlined production
     3. Will ensure all the necessary needs of laborers be adequately fulfilled and will provide appropriate compensation in the event that it is needed
     4. May employ skilled foreigners to help assist with the continued development and modernization of the sector using new methods and technologies
a. The Durrani Rail and Port Company
     1. Shall oversee the planning, construction, and continued maintenance of railroads and ports
     2. Is tasked with connecting the cities with each other, transporting raw materials either for export or to industrial centers, facilitating the speedy deployment and movement of regiments, and receiving and distributing cargo from overseas
II. The Crown shall own at a minimum of 51% of the shares in these companies with the remainder being available for private investment
  a. Foreigners are allowed to invest as long as they comply with local rules and regulations
  b. The Crown has the exclusive right to grant or revoke shares owned by foreigners and may do so at any time for any reason

Section 2: Promotion of Literacy and Higher Education

I. Establishment of the University of Kabul
    a. Shall be funded for and owned by the state
    b. Admission is open to all male Afghans upon a minor fee
    c. Admittees shall be taught both the Sharia and Fiqh alongside other useful "secular" fields such as but not limited to; chemistry, medicine, mathematics, commerce, geography, botany, etc.
    d. Housing and other basic necessities shall be provided on the facility grounds
    e. Will participate in the exchange of students with other universities
    f. Is open to foreigners becoming teachers as long as they follow all rules, regulations, and local customs

II. Construction of Rural Madrassas
    a. Shall be funded for and operated by the state
    b. Admission is open to all male Afghans free of charge
    c. At a minimum, attendees shall be taught how to read the Quran, basic Arithmetic, fluency in their native languages, and other assorted useful skills

X_Emir Samad Khan_
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 11:29:45 PM »

I, Emir Samad Khan, in the current Hijri year of 1290, have the privilege and honor of continuing to serve our glorious nation and continuing the ongoing work of elevating our empire towards, Inshallah, becoming an equal on the global stage and providing our most loyal subjects with the twin fruits of prosperity and security only made possible by the mercy of Our Creator.

Our Victorious Liberation of Kashmir

Subhanallah, the injustice of the Xing occupation of Kashmir has been rectified through the valiant efforts of our ghazis! Through our joint efforts with our French allies, the Xing have been ousted from Kashmir and the province is now in the hands of its rightful and proper owners. A garrison of two divisions alongside a fortress shall be erected at the old Mughal town of Srinagar to establish effective order and control in the province alongside mopping up any remnants of the Xing still there. The Royal Guard division as well as the 2 divisions of the Army of Karachi shall be sent back home to resume normal operations though the partial state of mobilization shall remain in effect given current conditions globally. Any loot captured during the campaign shall be distributed as such: 50% shall go into the Royal Treasury, 40% shall be distributed out to the soldiers active in the campaign (including our French allies) as a token of appreciation for their service, and the remaining 10% shall be used in the reconstruction and further development of the province.

Position on the Western War

It may come as no surprise, but the Imperial Court in Kabul has been watching the ongoing developments out West quite closely. The ongoing war between Iran and Sublime Porte greatly saddens us given that we three powers are the last bulwarks of Islam left in the face of foreign imperialism and the current conflict only further emboldens them to subdue our brethren as seen with the blatantly unjustified and illegal invasion of Egypt by the Scandinavians. As such, a volunteer regiment shall be sent to Istanbul to be sent to Hejaz to bolster the defense of the Holy Cities given the unanimous conclusion in Kabul that they are under direct threat from a potential attack by foreign imperialists. We can only pray to The Almighty for peace to return between the Shah and the Sultan. The Court in Kabul officially supports efforts by the Sultan to promptly crush the traitorous rebels in His possessions in the Balkans, lest they be used as springboards by foreign entities to undo the holy work set out by ghazis over the centuries including Mehmed the Conquerer. Lastly, we have also been watching the ongoing situation in Turkestan with special attention. While we sympathize with the ongoing cries for freedom amongst their peoples, we are officially taking a position of neutrality in regards to them. However, should the situation deteriorate rapidly, we may reconsider our position of neutrality.

The Capital Crisis

Regretfully, our recent efforts at bolstering a domestic industrial base in Afghanistan have been hindered by the lack of capital available in no small part due to the recent global economic crisis. Despite that predicament, we have been approached by several powers seeking to help us alleviate this situation including the Iranians, the French, the Russians, and the Dutch in Java. In response, we would like to send our utmost messages of thanks and gratitude to them for offering us help with our situation. In addition, the loot captured from the Kashmir Campaign in our Royal Treasury shall be used to provide an injection of capital into our industries. This situation has also led us to conclude that the establishment of a unified national system to manage our supply of money and financial security is necessary. As such, we are drawing upon what the Iranians and the Neopolitians had done and will establish the Imperial Bank of Afghanistan.

The Teacher's Dilemma

With the recent establishment of the University of Kabul, a group of individuals has come to my attention with their concerns about the employment of foreigners as educators. Their concerns are reasonable, after all, what ruler would passively only their country to be corrupted from the inside out? Therefore, the policy of foreigners being allowed to teach will remain in place. However, before they're able to teach, they will have to be pre-screened on what activities they partook in before coming to Afghanistan and if they're able to successfully adapt and integrate to life here.

- Emir Samad Khan
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 04:33:31 PM »

Iranian-Durrani Cooperation Agreement
Taking into account the need for close cooperation between Iran and the Durrani realms in these perilous times

I. The Sublime State of Iran and the realm of the Durranis shall have a defensive pact for 5 years, of which will then be renewable
a) Does not apply to an attack by the Ottomans on each side

II. The Crown Holding Companies, ran and managed by the Astan Razavi Quds, shall manage 30% of foreign loans issued last year with a worth above 30,000,000 Qirans
a. Shall issue a loan worth 10 million Qirans to the Durranis with an APR of 7% and due within 15 years for any such reason to be spent
b) Shall purchase Stock from the Durranis at 5% below market price

X Emir Samad Khan
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 08:06:44 PM »

I, Emir Samad Khan, in the current Hijri year of 1290, would like to give a few remarks in regards to the conclusion of the Great Western War.

The conclusion of the war has been felt with a wide range and mixtures of emotions here in Kabul. We are saddened by the continued weakening of the Ottoman Caliphate at the hands of the Western powers especially with the granting of the Sudan to the Scandinavians and the Crimea to the Russians but nevertheless, the feeling in Kabul is a sigh of relief and of hopefulness.

With the resumption of peace, the reconstruction of the Suez Canal shall continue unabated and as such, the global economy will make a rapid recovery and with it, the return of foreign investment into our Empire. Inshallah, this state of peace will be around for many years to come. Amen.

- Emir Samad Khan
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2022, 09:49:58 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2022, 11:39:50 AM by Слава Україні! 🇺🇦 »

Durrani-New Holland Friendship Agreement

1. The governments of the Durrani Empire and the Stadholder of the United Provinces of New Holland, in the interest of furthering of prosperity and the brotherhood of nations, pledge to jointly reduce tariffs and other barriers towards cooperation.
2. The United Provinces of New Holland will send economic advisors and dignitaries to help modernize and industrialize the Durrani Empire.
3. The United Provinces of New Holland will take a 33% share in the Durrani Mineral Company.
4. Joint embassies will be set up between the nations with the Durrani sending emissaries to Williamsted and the United Provinces sending emissaries to Karachi.
xStadtholder Piter Mijer
XEmir Samad Khan Durrani
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2022, 09:46:31 PM »
« Edited: April 03, 2022, 03:13:32 PM by Слава Україні! Героям слава! 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

I, Abdul Samad Khan, Emir of the Durrani Empire, would like to welcome the new Hijri year of 1291 to all of my subjects. May the blessings of Allah rain down upon us throughout this new year. With this in mind, I would like to address a few issues of major importance.

The War in Hindustan

Word of the recent collapse of the French into a bloody civil war has reached Kabul. This news comes as no surprise to us given the recent uptick in banditry and raids, especially by the Sikhs, on our border with the French. The Imperial Court has sent emissaries to the French governors of Sindh, Multan, and Lahore to act upon these criminals. However, our mere requests have either been ignored or outright refused to be heard! Of the bandits we captured, we had found out they had been receiving support from the highest echelons of the French colonial government. As such, we are taking this as not just a border conflict with some bandits; but rather as an act of war unjustly laid upon us. As the Emir of the proud and mighty Durrani Empire, I cannot and will not tolerate this act of betrayal. As such, the Durrani Empire is now in a state of war with the French colonial government in Hindustan. With this in mind, I am ordering a total mobilization of the entire country for war. More importantly, is the declaration of Jihad by the Sheikh-al-Islam. In his address to the wartime Loya Jirga, he has called upon not just Afghans to take up arms against the French. But also the Muslims and Hindus of French Hindustan and from across the world to join and support our righteous armies in expelling the foreigners from the subcontinent. Inshallah, with the blessings of Allah, our ghazis will be victorious and we will make our namesake ancestor, Ahmed Shah Durrani, proud.

Demands for Change

At the wartime Loya Jirga convened in Kandahar, calls for reform had sprung up amongst our minority groups. Their requests are reasonable and understandable. After all, am I not the Emir of all Afghans rather than one group? As such, I am announcing that after the successful conclusion of the war, a major change in governance shall occur. The Loya Jirga shall become a permanent and integral part of the Afghan government. Its members shall comprise two members representing each tribe and people across the entire empire. Through such a measure, each and everybody will be heard and seen by the government in Kabul and have their needs and wants addressed. It shall be enacted through a "Constitution" which will be based upon the Constitution of Medina created by Rasulullah (S) rather than the ones prevalent in the West.

- Abdul Samad Khan, Emir of the Durrani Empire
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2022, 09:15:25 PM »

Treaty of Tashkent

The Russian Republic and the Durrani Empire agree to the following terms in the spirit of friendship and cooperation
1. Russian merchants and commercial interests shall be able to freely partake in trade throughout the Durrani Empire provided they comply with local rules and regulations
2. Russian civilian and merchant vessels will be allowed to dock and base themselves in any Durrani port provided they comply with local rules and regulations
3. Russia will commit a military mission to the modernization and improvement of the Durrani armies
4. Russia will have a permanent Minister to the Durrani Court, with higher diplomatic honors and privileges than all other Christian deputations
6. Russia will continue to respect the right of Muslims to practice their faith, and of Russian-speaking Muslims to vote in Russian elections, the Durrani Empire will respect the rights of Christians to practice their faith without harassment

x Alexsey Suvorin, President of the Russian Republic

X Abdul Samad Khan, Emir of the Durrani Empire
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2022, 09:45:31 PM »

I, Abdul Samad Khan, Emir of the Durrani Empire, would like to first and foremost welcome the advent of the new Hijri year of 1292. May Allah bless the entire realm with His unending mercy. With this in mind, I would like to address the issues currently facing us at this time.

The Ongoing Campaign of the Liberation of Hindustan

Alhamdulillah! Our magnificent armies have crossed the Indus and rapidly advanced across the plains of Punjab and the desert of Rajputana. After a prolonged siege, the stubbornly foolish city of Jodhpur has finally fallen into our hands with assistance from the Sublime Porte. Rest assured, the Maharaja of Bikaner who had been captured after our glorious victory at Sardarpur is in safe hands and is being treated well. While we may have gone into this fight under the Holy banner of Islam, the non-Muslims of the territories we have liberated have no reason to fear us. They shall be able to proceed with their daily lives without fear of harassment or persecution. Indeed, those who dare to do such will be properly punished with a swift beheading. While the Ottoman intervention into Gujarat was most certainly unexpected, we welcome additional help in our struggle with the French. Inshallah, our combined forces will be able to crush the French forces encamped in Delhi. Finally, I am announcing that Kabul will be recognizing the newfound independence of the Sultanate of Mysore and will be establishing diplomatic, military, and economic ties with them.

Opportunity on the High Seas

With the destruction of the Suez Canal yet again, the number of European ships in the Indian Ocean has dramatically declined as well. Seeing this vacancy, we would like to seize this opportunity to drastically expand our naval capacities. Albeit, only after the current war shall this program be undertaken but once it's completed, the Durrani Navy shall rule the waves. Inshallah, with help from our Iranian allies this effort will be completed without haste.

Other External Affairs

With the ongoing conflicts globally, we would like to address two things. Firstly is the deployment of new weapons in Andalusia and New York. The Imperial Court denounces the development and usage of such barbaric weapons and calls upon the entire international community to take immediate action to combat their spread. Secondly, is the ongoing war in Rumelia. We stand in solidarity with the Sublime Porte in their valiant efforts to defend our brothers in Bosnia, Albania, and Bulgaria from persecution from the bloodthirsty good-for-nothing so-called "princes." Indeed, the current rhetoric from Moscow regarding this deeply alarms us. But we still consider both Moscow and Istanbul to be close friends of Kabul.

- Abdul Samad Khan, Emir of the Durrani Empire
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2022, 07:49:11 PM »
« Edited: April 28, 2022, 01:50:02 PM by A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

Source: Wikimedia Commons

OFFICIAL FIRMAN FROM THE IMPERIAL COURT IN KABUL

Source: Quora

A New Dawn For Hindustan

An excerpt from the speech that, Abdul Samad Khan, Badshah of the Durrani Empire, had given at the Red Fort in Delhi to an encampment of soldiers, foreign diplomats, and a massive crowd of civilians.

"...Takbir! The city of Delhi, home of the old Mughal dynasty, is now, at last, finally free after a century of foreign occupation! Alhumdulillah, we have certainly come a long way since we crossed the Indus all those years ago. And we couldn't have done it without the fearless men and women willing to lay down their lives for their Badshah in the hope that their children and descendants will be able to live in freedom and prosperity forevermore! And of course, we couldn't have accomplished this feat without the help and support of our friends around the world. From Istanbul to Nanjing, Moscow to Srirangapatna, and Tehran to Lisbon, the various freedom-loving people globally have seen the righteousness in our struggle against the French.  And for that, I would like to sincerely thank all of them from the bottom of my heart. Takbir!..."

"...With the successes of the glorious Durrani army on the battlefield as showcased to the world at Sardarpur and Bundi, I am announcing that once the next year begins, we will commence peace negotiations with Paris. However, let this be known both far and near to all of the people of Hindustan, Just because I am attempting to end this war, it doesn't mean your plight, your struggles, and your suffering has gone unheeded. For the time being, I am calling upon all the freedom-loving people of Hindustan, regardless of their race, religion, or class to take up arms and fight the French. I am not saying this because I am your Padshah, I am saying this because I dream of a future Hindustan that is freed of all foreign oppression. I dream of a new dawn for Hindustan! And, Inshallah, we'll make this happen together as one united nation of brothers and sisters marching forwards to a glorious future! Takbir!"
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2022, 12:30:59 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2022, 07:39:10 PM by A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

Kafir Saboteurs Sentenced To Death!

Source: The Untold Blogs of the British Library

The Court has generously provided an excerpt of the transcript of the proceedings of the trial below to be published both far and near in the various global newspapers.

Padshah Khan: And what exactly were your aims here in Afghanistan?

Saboteur 7: *Silently sobbing* W-we were sent h-here under direct orders from H-Her...

Padshah Khan: And, who exactly is this woman you had gotten your orders from?

Saboteur 3: H-Her Majesty-

Padshah Khan: WHO!?

Saboteur 4: Emir... We had received our orders directly from Queen Charlotte herself in Versailles.

Padshah Khan: Elaborate further...

Saboteur 4: She believed that if we successfully provoked the revolts of the Balochi and Pashtun tribes, then your war effort would be crippled. Crippled to the point where you'd be forced to make peace with Paris. And, as she had explicitly said, "Make the Afghan King finally prostrate beneath me at last."

Padshah Khan: *Laughing*

Saboteur 5: I demand to know what's so funny abou- *Gets slapped by an Imperial Guard*

Padshah Khan: Did your Queen honestly think MY loyal subjects would be so quick to betray their sovereign with the mere promise of a few gold coins? If anything, it is a reflection of the degeneracy that has flourished in France in stark contrast to our gloriously righteous and honorable state!

Saboteur 6: You're going to pay dearly for speaking in such a manner! *Gets slapped by another Imperial Guard*

Padshah Khan: *Laughing*

Padshah Khan: Honorable gentlemen of the Court, I believe we've reached a verdict here. All of these lowlifes shall promptly meet their Creator in the city centers of Kabul, Kandahar, Herat, and Peshawar for all of the public to enjoy.

AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2022, 08:44:27 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2022, 06:55:51 PM by A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

The 1293 Treaty of Banda Aceh

Signatory Parties: The Sublime State of Iran, The Durrani Empire, and the Sultanate of Aceh

With the blessing and permission of Allah, we have gathered here in Banda Aceh to re-affirm the brotherhood between our three nations.

Issues to be addressed here include establishing permanent diplomatic correspondence with each other and issues of international commerce.

The signatories present affirm their belief in mutual and beneficial cooperation between the three states and upon mutual agreement between the two consenting parties and subsequent ratification, the terms laid out below shall come into effect at the beginning of Muharram of the following year.

I. Tehran and Kabul shall establish their embassies in Banda Aceh, and Banda Aceh shall, likewise, establish their embassies in Tehran and Kabul
         1.  From the Sultanate of Aceh to the Sublime State of Iran
              i. Shiraz
             ii. Chaharbedar
         2. From the Sultanate of Aceh to the Durrani Empire
             i. Karachi
            ii. Kandahar

I. Any and all tariffs imposed on goods and products from Aceh will be reduced to 5%
      a. Likewise all tariffs on Iranian and Durrani goods will be reduced to 5%
II. All three nations agree to promote and protect the free flow of goods by establishing adequate coastal defenses to prevent raids and attacks by pirates.
III. All three nations agree to deploy their navies to protect merchant shipping and combat piracy in the Persian Gulf, the Sea of Arabia, and the Straits of Malacca
III. All three nations agree to a regular exchange of scholars and other men of knowledge at our madrassas to the benefit of our respective nations in intellectual and technological advancement
IV. The Sublime State of Iran and the Durrani Empire shall provide adequate funding for the development of the village of Deli into a modern port-city

X Abdul Samad Khan, Padshah of The Durrani Empire
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2022, 11:37:11 PM »
« Edited: May 02, 2022, 03:06:26 AM by A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

The 1293 Treaty of Chongqing

Signatory Parties: The Sublime State of Iran, The Republic of China, and the Durrani Empire

With the blessing and permission of Allah, we have gathered here in the city of Chongqing to re-affirm the historic friendship and comradery between our three glorious nations.

Issues to be addressed here include establishing permanent diplomatic correspondence with each other and issues of international commerce.

The signatories present affirm their belief in mutual and beneficial cooperation between the three states and upon mutual agreement between the three consenting parties and subsequent ratification, the terms laid out below shall come into effect at the beginning of Safar/the Chinese New Year.

I. Tehran and Kabul shall formally recognize the Republic of China as being the rightful and legitimate government of the Chinese people
II. Tehran and Kabul will establish their embassies in Nanjing. And Nanjing shall, likewise, establish their embassies in Tehran and Kabul
         1.  From the Republic of China to the Sublime State of Iran
              i. Isfahan
             ii. Tabriz
            iii. Shiraz
           iv. Mashhad
        2. From the Republic of China to the Durrani Empire
            i. Mazar-i-Sharif
           ii. Kandahar
          iii. Karachi
          iv. Herat
       3. From the Sublime State of Iran and the Durrani Empire to the Republic of China
           i. Xining
          ii. Fuzhou
         iii. Wuhan
III. The Republic of China will recognize the right of Muslims to freely practice their faith and likewise, the Sublime State of Iran and the Durrani Empire will do the same for the Chinese

I. Any and all tariffs imposed on goods and products from the Republic of China will be reduced to 10%
      a. Likewise all tariffs on Iranian and Durrani goods will be reduced to 10%
II. All three nations agree to promote and protect the free flow of goods by establishing fortifications and garrisons alongside arteries of trade to combat banditry and other impediments to trade
III. All three nations agree to a regular exchange of scholars and other men of knowledge between our madrassas and the Guozijian to the benefit of our respective nations in intellectual and technological advancement
IV.  All three nations agree to partake in the joint construction of a railway system spanning from Tabriz and Basrah to Nanjing and Fuzhou.
     a. The Sublime State of Iran shall provide up to 60% of the necessary funding required
     b. The Durrani Empire and The Republic of China shall each pay up to 20% to cover the remaining expenditures.
V. The three nations, in accordance with the invaluable prestige and highly lucrative production of textiles, shall create a cartel based on the export of
   a. Rugs
   b. Silk and any derivatives of it

X Abdul Samad Khan, Padshah of the Durrani Empire
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2022, 12:07:52 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2022, 08:52:02 PM by A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

The 1293 Treaty of Ahmedabad

Signatory Parties: The Durrani Empire and the Legions of Alp Arslan

Source: Unruly Images Photography in and of Afghanistan on Jstor.org

With the blessing and permission of Allah, we have assembled here in the city of Ahmedabad to set aside any and all differences between our two parties in the name of Islam and for the betterment of the future to come.

Issues to be addressed here include dealing with the territories currently held under the jurisdiction of the Ottoman Army of India, re-establishing order in the Turkish ranks, and the future of the Legions of Alp Arslan.

The signatories present affirm their belief in mutual and beneficial cooperation between the two parties and upon mutual agreement between the three consenting parties and subsequent ratification, the terms laid out below shall come into effect immediately.

• The territories currently being held and administered by the Legions of Alp Arslan will be turned over to Durrani authorities immediately
  • The Legions of Alp Arslan will receive 23.5% of the yearly tax revenue of the state of Gujarat every year for the duration of the war
  • Ghazi Osman Nuri Pasha will be included as an honorary member of the Durrani war council and the Durrani high command for his outstanding services to the Empire
  • The perpetrators of various crimes in violation of the Holy Sharia and the orders of Rasulullah (PBUH) will be turned over to Durrani authorities to be tried and then punished accordingly
  • The Legions of Alp Arslan will be integrated into the command structure of the Durrani Army but will remain as a semi-autonomous force.
  • Every division of the Legions of Alp Arslan shall undergo mandatory re-training and drilling and will be directly supervised by Osman Pasha
  • Upon the conclusion of the war, the Legions of Alp Arslan will have to choose between three options: Returning home to Anatolia, joining the Vali in Morroco, or fully integrating into the Durrani Empire

X Padshah Abdul Samad Khan of the Durrani Empire
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2022, 06:20:51 PM »
« Edited: May 30, 2022, 08:12:31 PM by A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

Source: From The Medium/Emil Rybitschka, Afghanistan 1915–1920 collection-Stiftung Bibliotheca Afghanica, CH-4416 Bubendorf

Blood for Bengal!

An excerpt from the speech that, Abdul Samad Khan, Padshah of the Durrani Empire, had given on the northern bank of the Yamuna River accompanied by the Durrani high command with the Taj Mahal behind him to an encampment of soldiers, foreign diplomats, and a massive crowd of civilians in the liberated city of Agra.

The excerpt of the speech is to be printed en masse in newspapers both far and near across the globe.

"...Once again, I would like to humbly congratulate and thank everyone both far and near for their assistance and help with our current war effort. From our valiant fighters on the battlefield to the humblest of peasants. Inshallah, Allah will reward you all in this world and the hereafter for your brave and righteous efforts. We are proud to proclaim that the French tyrants are still being ousted from the subcontinent under the righteous fury of the Durrani and Mysorean armies. It is only a matter of time before true liberation is at hand, but there is still much more work to be done!

But alas, many have fallen in the pursuit of freedom. And unfortunately, the brave people of Bengal had done so in fighting back against their French oppressors. Indeed, speaking in detail about what had occurred is much too painful to speak of. Crimes, horrors, and atrocities not fit for a civilized society had befallen the innocent people of Bengal under the bloodthirsty French. Babies torn from their mothers! Families forced to watch their daughters be sold off to and then violated by the French! The children, the sick, the elderly, and the crippled were savagely killed as if they were animals! People forced to resort to cannibalism because the French took satisfaction in their desperation for nourishment! Even houses of worship were not spared from the savagery! Perhaps, over a thousand masjids and temples were burnt down and destroyed even while people sought refuge inside them!

This is what will befall the fate of Hindustan should we give up and lose this war! But I say NO! We will never surrender to the degenerate tyrants of Paris nor shall we abstain from our Holy duty! Only the complete and utter expulsion of the French will be of minimum suffice! I say to all you out there, let us never forget what the French have done to us! Never forget why we're here fighting! Never forget what we're fighting for! And I say to all abled individuals across Hindustan! Take up arms and join us! And let us shed blood for Bengal!..."
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2022, 05:20:53 PM »
« Edited: May 30, 2022, 08:08:51 PM by A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

Official Firman from The Imperial Court of Kabul

I. The Durrani Empire officially recognizes the Provisional Ottoman Government in Bursa as being the legitimate government of the Turkish people.

II. All present and future diplomatic, commercial, and military matters between the Durrani Empire and the Turkish people will, henceforth, be conducted with the government in Bursa.

III. All Greek diplomatic missions shall be expelled for the time being until they cease their unlawful invasion of Anatolia. All diplomatic missions from the regimes in Sinope and Antalya shall be immediately and permanently expelled from the Durrani Empire.

IV. The House of Osmanoğlu and other assorted muhajir from Rumelia and beyond is granted refuge and asylum throughout the Durrani Empire.

- Abdul Samad Khan, Padshah of the Durrani Empire
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies