The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:09:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread  (Read 29422 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: February 20, 2022, 03:55:00 PM »

On the establishment of the Iranian Textile Company, Charter for the Dashnakian Mining lease, and other commercial ventures

The Crown shall have a monopoly defined as a 75% share on the export of Iranian textiles, as well as setting up price controls.

The Dashnakian family will have full rights in having access to Northern Copper reserves, as well as over 25% of Iranian coal fields in South Iran.

The Jabir family, Emir of Mohammerah, will have a majority stake of the officially sanctioned Pearl corporation.

The Royal Telegraph and Printmaking Company shall be be granted a royal charter to operate, led by Aliqoli Mirza Qajar

All corporations owned by the Crown are hereby prohibited from owning less than 40% of the shares of the corporations. Foreign buyers, those legally able with diplomatic missions, can buy no more than 30% of shares. National investment corporations and Foreign banks fall under the previous rule.

On the Bureaucracy of the Sublime State

Mozzaffar Al-Din Shah Qajar, crown prince, shall be the Minister of War

Ali Qajar shall be the head of Dar Ul-Funun and Minister of Higher education, having direct control over the Alborz and Tehran high schools

Joseph Désiré Tholozan shall be the Minister of Health

Sayf O-Dowleh shall be the head of the Government corporations, the Astan Quds Razavi

Sohrab Khan Gorji shall be Chief Customs officer and Executive Director of Security among ports in the Homorzgan province.

Mirza Yusuf Ashtiani shall be Grand Vizier

Martiros Davidkhanian shall be Minister of Intelligence

Jamshid Jamshidan shall be the Head of the Iranian Treasury and Mint Ministry (ie the bank of Tehran)

On the expansion of Construction of Tehran
Yusuf Ashtiani shall head the efforts to ease the cramped nature of Tehran through the purchase and development of land outside its current environs

On the Expansion of Qanat and Yakhchals across the empire
To ensure the viability of Iranian agricultural produce, especially in newly conquered realms, the Qanat structures will be refurbished and introduced to areas without one. Yakhchals, Ice containers, shall be built in Armenistan, Kurdistan, and Azarbaycan.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 08:52:10 PM »

Memorandum of Understanding and Friendship

The Russian Republic and the Sublime State of Iran commit to defend each other in the case one is attacked, and pledge to work together to preserve the peace the region, and to secure the rightful claims of each nation in a coordinated fashion. We furthermore affirm a fraternal bond between the Russian and Persian peoples to march forward to secure glory and victory for our nations in the future.

A.S. Suvorin, President of the Russian Republic
B.N. Chicherin, Prime Minister of the Russian Republic

X Nasser Al-Din Shah Qajar
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 03:11:18 PM »

Next Firman

Mirza Yahya Khan Moshir od-Dowleh Qazvini Shall be Minister of Foreign Affairs.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 10:46:44 PM »
« Edited: February 22, 2022, 10:51:53 PM by PSOL »

Scandinavian-Iranian Customs Cooperation Agreement
To Ensure the Free Trade of Goods easily and Protect Cargo and Persons from Criminal Activity

Section I: Simplification and Standardization of Tax Laws

I. In the zones of the Ports in the Hormozgan province, there shall be established a joint tax office compiled from the Leader of Homorzegan and the office of administration for the holdings of Scandinavian territory in the Persian Gulf

Section II: Establishment of a joint Customs and trade security office

I. There shall be a joint Customs and Security Directorate
a. Whose purpose shall be to both inspect cargo to ensure quality and deter crime
b. Jointly led by two Chiefs representing the Kingdom or Scandinavia and Sublime State of Iran
c. Which shall be made up of the existing security forces and customs office in the Homorzegan province and the Scandinavian security and customs for the Persian Gulf Holdings

Section III: time of implementation

I. The Cooperation Agreement shall be established the day of the beginning of the New Year of the Jalali Calendar, Nowruz or the March Equinox

X Nasser Shah Qajar

Treaty of Lisbon

I. A diplomatic embassy will be established in Lisbon and Tehran

II. Duties and tariffs shall be lowered by 50% for trade between both states

X Nasser Shah Qajar
Treaty of London

I. A diplomatic embassy will be established in London and Tehran

II. Duties and tariffs shall be lowered by 15%% for trade between both states

[/quote]
X Nasser Shah Qajar
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 12:58:44 PM »

Offical Firman from the Imperial Court in Kabul

The 1288 Treaty of Mashhad

Parties: The Sublime State of Iran and The Durrani Empire

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

With the blessing and permission of Allah, we have gathered here in Mashhad to cast aside our past differences and step forwards into the future not as enemies but as brothers. Certainly, this treaty won't resolve every issue that comes across our two states, but Inshallah this certainly won't be the first treaty of this nature to be signed.

Issues to be addressed here include establishing permanent diplomatic correspondence with each other and issues of cross-border commerce.

The signatories present affirm in their belief in mutual and beneficial cooperation between the two states and upon mutual agreement between the two consenting parties and subsequent ratification, the terms laid out below shall come into effect of Nowruz of the following year.

Section 1: Diplomatic Correspondance

I. Permanent embassies shall be established in each other's capitols i.e Teheran and Kabul
    a. Consulates shall be established in each other's major cities
         1. With The Sublime State of Iran
              i. Mashhad
              ii. Isfahan
             iii. Tabriz
             iv. Shiraz
         2. With The Durrani Empire
             i. Herat
            ii. Karachi
           iii. Kandahar
           iv. Mazar-e-Sharif
II. Alerting our governmental counterparts in advance of troop movements alongside our shared borders i.e. military drills, suppressing rebellions, disaster relief, etc.
     a. Likewise, the same applies for naval conduct in the Persian Gulf and the Arabian Sea
III. Dynastic ties between the Qajar and Durrani Imperial families should be arranged to foster and promote greater ties.

Section 2: Interstate Commerce

I. Any and all of our trade traversing between our borders shall not have a toll levied upon them that exceeds more than 15% of the total value of all the goods combined
      a. Likewise maritime goods fall under this jurisdiction as well
II. Both nations agree to promote and protect the free flow of goods by establishing garrisons and fortifications alongside trade routes to prevent raids and attacks by bandits.
      a. Deployment of our navies to combat piracy in the Persian Gulf and the Arabian Sea
III. Routine exchange of scholars and other men of knowledge at our madrassas to the benefit our respective nations in intellectual and technological advancement

X Emir Abdul Samad Khan of The Durrani Empire
X Naser Shah Qajar

Cabinet reshuffle

Bahram Mirza shall be Minister of Justice

Nosrat-od-Dowleh Firouz Mirza As Minister of War

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 08:25:44 PM »

Firman on the backing of the Qiran

The Qiran shall be backed by the National Jewels and treasure of the Sublime State, located in the safes of the Royal Mint/Bank of Tehran. They shall be left to be supervised by my Royal Consort, Amīna Aqdas.

Statement on the disturbances in Louisiana

I personally urge the Kingdom of Louisiana to improve the security situation with the athletes of the Sublime State. It is worrying that they be caught up in a race riot.

Tariff and Tax increases on foreign trade
There will be a 8% increase in tariffs on Silk, Copper, Steel, Coal, Dates, and Tobacco for all those who have yet to sign a treaty with the Sublime State (see below)

Excluding the Durranis, Austrians, Prussians, Scandinavians, Russians, British, Portuguese, and British—all other foreign merchants shall have duties increased by 5% next year. I urge everyone to take the opportunity to get in on our expanding economy.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2022, 12:25:45 AM »

Firman on the backing of the Qiran

The Qiran shall be backed by the National Jewels and treasure of the Sublime State, located in the safes of the Royal Mint/Bank of Tehran. They shall be left to be supervised by my Royal Consort, Amīna Aqdas.

Statement on the disturbances in Louisiana

I personally urge the Kingdom of Louisiana to improve the security situation with the athletes of the Sublime State. It is worrying that they be caught up in a race riot.

Tariff and Tax increases on foreign trade
There will be a 8% increase in tariffs on Silk, Copper, Steel, Coal, Dates, and Tobacco for all those who have yet to sign a treaty with the Sublime State (see below)

Excluding the Durranis, Austrians, Prussians, Scandinavians, Russians, British, Portuguese, and British—all other foreign merchants shall have duties increased by 5% next year. I urge everyone to take the opportunity to get in on our expanding economy.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2022, 06:21:57 PM »

Tehran Protocol
I. The Sublime State of Iran disavows any and all intervention in the Second Great Eastern War.
II. The Sublime State of Iran declares a policy of non-alignment in regards to the European Great Powers.
III. The Kingdom of Scandinavia will dispense a £ 300,000 loan to the Sublime State of Iran.
    a). The annual interest rate on the loan will be .005%.
    b). The life of the loan shall be 30 years.
IV. The Kingdom of Scandinavia shall supply a £ 50,000 military stipend to the Sublime State of Iran for seven years.
    a). Such a stipend will be tied to inflationary trends such that the value of each annual payment will have the value of £ 50,000 in 1872.
*Note: The pound values above are based off of the value of real life 1877 pounds.
xCatherine II, Queen of Scandinavia

X Naser shah Qajar
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 01:08:33 AM »

On the violence in the North

The ethnic clashes are an affront to Allah in disturbing the peace. The wanton violence has claimed the lives of many innocents. Rest assured the ringleaders shall be brought to Justice.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 12:42:07 AM »

On the So Called Talks demarcating Boundaries

The President of Russia sent the notice of negotiations to my residence in Shiraz way too late for it to be processed in time by a response by the Sublime State. Given the fact that the French and Ottomans both left the negotiating room dramatically before my envoys could participate, any such agreements made there is null and void in the eyes of the Shah’s court and government.

On foolish talks to “modernize” Iran’s agricultural system

Lately there have been talks to introduce European irrigation methods to Iran. That would be a fools errand as the current Qanat irrigation system has worked well at a better price than European infrastructure would in Iran.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 02:52:32 PM »

The Newfound autonomy of the Shammar dynasty based in Ha’il and the Alawites of Latakia and Tartus will be respected by the Sublime State, and they shall be guaranteed that autonomy under any circumstances regardless of the state of the war by Allah’s will guiding my actions.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 04:36:16 PM »

Iranian-Durrani Cooperation Agreement
Taking into account the need for close cooperation between Iran and the Durrani realms in these perilous times

I. The Sublime State of Iran and the realm of the Durranis shall have a defensive pact for 5 years, of which will then be renewable
a) Does not apply to an attack by the Ottomans on each side

II. The Crown Holding Companies, ran and managed by the Astan Razavi Quds, shall manage 30% of foreign loans issued last year with a worth above 30,000,000 Qirans
a. Shall issue a loan worth 10 million Qirans to the Durranis with an APR of 7% and due within 15 years for any such reason to be spent
b) Shall purchase Stock from the Durranis at 5% below market price

X Emir Samad Khan
X Nasser Shah Qajar
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2022, 08:03:42 PM »

I am saddened the Sublime State of Iran is not included
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 08:22:06 PM »

France is please to announce a treaty ending the great eastern war has been signed:

Treaty of Warsaw between the Ottoman Empire, the Republic of Russia, the Holy Roman Empire, the Kingdom of France, the Kingdom of Scandinavia, the Kingdom of Prussia and the Iran Shah

1)   Ukraine and Crimea are ceded to Russia.
2)   These polish territories are ceded to Russia.
3)   Romania becomes fully independent under a member of the Bourbon family (OOC : either Xavier and if he refuses Augustus Francis)
4)   It is always agreeed that :
-   Serbia becomes autonomous with the first monarch being appointed by Austria.
-   Bulgaria becomes autonomous with the first monarch being appointed by Prussia
-   (Greece + Cyprus) becomes autonomous with the first monnarch being appointed by Scandinavia. Additionnally, on Cyprus there will be a naval military scandinavian base.
-   Autonomy means : these territories are still part of the Ottoman Empire. However the country has broad domestic powers.
5)   Rhodes is ceded to Scandinavia.
6)   The second map represents the territories annexed by Persia. Additionnally autonomy will be granted to the Alawites and Rashidis. Freedom of worship is granted as well for the Yemeni Zaydis. (Spamage please don’t forget autonomous lands for Alawites and Rashidis, I have no clue who they are and where they live). Zaydis will be able to go back home without persecution.
7)   Soudan is ceded to Scandinavia
Cool   Ottoman sovereignty on Egypt is confirmed. The Suez Canal will be reopened and be administered jointly by the Kingdom of France and the Archduchy of Austria.
9)   The Russian President is declared as Protector of the orthodox christians :
-   The Ottoman Empire recognizes freedom of worship of all of its orthodox subjects. If the orthodox subjects start being persecuted in any way, all the signatories recognize the right of Russia to intervene until this persecution ends.
-   The Ottoman Empire will not try to do anything that would put under jeopardy the autonomous statute of the newly christian autonomous kingdom. If anything is done to put an end to this autonomy, they would become independent.

X QUEEN REGENT CHARLOTTE HOHENZOLLERN

X Charles VIII von Hapsburg
x Alexsey S. Suvorin, President of the Russian Republic
x Boris N. Chicherin, Prime Minister of the Russian Republic

X Naser Shah Qajar
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2022, 10:56:32 PM »

On the Civil War in France

The Sublime State of Iran recognizes Louise XX as the rightful leader of France and will subsequently only do business with the rightful French government.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2022, 07:57:17 PM »

Iranian-Portuguese Treaty of 1876

The Sublime State of Iran and Portuguese kingdom shall sign a defense treaty against a foreign attack if either party at war did not strike first
X NQS

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2022, 11:26:23 PM »

Treaty of London

I. Tariffs shall be lowered by 5% on goods from the British Union and Sublime State of Iran

II. The Dar Al-Funun and Oxford College shall enter into an exchange and cooperation program
a. British Professors from the fields of Science, Mathematics, Architecture, and construction shall be paid at least four times their salary in London along with expenses paid for them to teach in Tehran
b. Oxford shall sponsor an exchange program to teach pupils in the high schools of Iran and to train Iranian professors
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2022, 01:09:58 PM »

The Treaty of Tehran (1876)
A Treaty between the Holy Republic of Colombia and the Sublime State of Iran

I. The signatories hereby confirm their desire for a peaceful and economically productive relationship, and hereby commit to the following:

II. Respective diplomatic embassies will be opened in Tehran and Bogotá.

III. The tariffs for trade between the two nations shall be lowered by 8%.

IV. The Holy Republic of Colombia recognizes Iranian claims in Anatolia and the Levant.

V. The Sublime State of Iran recognizes the independence of the Holy Union of the Philippines and Colombian claims in the Pacific.

VI. The Holy Republic of Colombia will loan 5 million Colombian pesos to the Sublime State of Iran with 5% annual percentage rate to be paid off in 7 years.

x Archbishop-President Vicente Arbeláez Gómez

X NSQ
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2022, 01:19:27 PM »
« Edited: April 29, 2022, 02:40:20 PM by PSOL »

Treaty of London

I. Tariffs shall be lowered by 5% on goods from the British Union and Sublime State of Iran

II. The Dar Al-Funun and Oxford College shall enter into an exchange and cooperation program
a. British and Iranian Professors from the fields of Science, Mathematics, Architecture, and construction shall be paid at least three times the average teacher’s salary, of each region’s Capitol city and of their respective field, along with expenses paid for them to teach in the other country

b. Oxford and Dar Al-Funun shall sponsor an exchange program to teach pupils in the high schools and professors of each respective country

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2022, 07:07:50 PM »

Treaty of Limassol of 1876

The, Russian Republic, Kingdom of Scandinavia, Kingdom of France, Habsburg Monarchy, Kingdom of Romania, Sublime State of Iran, Kingdom of Greece, Kingdom of Serbia, Kingdom of Bulgaria, hereby agree to the following terms, and present to the Ottoman Empire for immediate ratification.

• The warring parties of Russia and her allies the Kingdoms of Serbia, Greece, and Bulgaria, and the Ottoman Empire will immediately cease hostilities and return to normal diplomatic relations.
  • All parties will recognize the Kingdom of Egypt, the Republic of Georgia, the Principality of Trebizond, and Rashidi Arabia as new independent states.
  • All parties will agree to recognize a male of the House of Bourbon-Aquintaine as Prince of Trebizond.
  • Mehmed V, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire will agree to surrender the title of Caliph, for himself, for all of his future ascendants, and for the entire House of Osman. All parties recognize the government of the Executive Regency Council and Sultan Mehmed V as the only government of the Ottoman Empire. Sultan Mehmed V will be returned to Ottoman territory, and King William Henry I of Bulgaria to his Kingdom.
  • All parties will recognize Russian control of the city of Constantinople and exclusive control over the Straits of the Dardanelles.
  • All parties will agree to a Suez Canal Zone to be delineated among the signatories, and all parties agree it is in the best interests of all to reopen the Canal.
  • All parties will agree to an International Commission responsible for the governance of Jerusalem, including deputations from the Russian Republic, Kingdom of Scandinavia, Sublime State of Iran, and the Kingdom of France.
  • All parties will agree spheres of influence to be delineated among the signatories, and certain ceding of land.

xAlexsey Sergeyevich Suvorin, President of the Russian Republic

X NSQ
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2022, 07:19:27 PM »

Iranian-Louisianan Commercial and Diplomatic Agreement of 1876

The Sublime State of Iran and the United Kingdom of Louisiana agree to the following terms:
I. To reduce tariffs between their nations by 15%.
II. To reduce docking fees for Louisianan ships at Charbedar and Abadan
III. To reduce docking fees for Iranian ships at San Francisco, New Orleans, and Charleston.
IV. To establish diplomatic embassies in Baton Rouge and Tehran for each country to facilitate ease of communication and cooperation
V. To conduct a scientific exchange program, including select Louisianan innovations

Signed with my hand and seal this day,
x Henry-Philippe de Bourbon-Orleans, King of the United Kingdom of Louisiana
X NSQ
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2022, 09:19:06 PM »

The 1293 Treaty of Banda Aceh

Signatory Parties: The Sublime State of Iran, The Durrani Empire, and the Sultanate of Aceh

With the blessing and permission of Allah, we have gathered here in Banda Aceh to re-affirm the brotherhood between our three nations.

Issues to be addressed here include establishing permanent diplomatic correspondence with each other and issues of international commerce.

The signatories present affirm their belief in mutual and beneficial cooperation between the three states and upon mutual agreement between the two consenting parties and subsequent ratification, the terms laid out below shall come into effect at the beginning of Muharram of the following year.

I. Tehran and Kabul shall establish their embassies in Banda Aceh, and Banda Aceh shall, likewise, establish their embassies in Tehran and Kabul
         1.  From the Sultanate of Aceh to the Sublime State of Iran
              i. Shiraz
             ii. Chaharbedar
         2. From the Sultanate of Aceh to the Durrani Empire
             i. Karachi
            ii. Kandahar

I. Any and all tariffs imposed on goods and products from Aceh will be reduced to 5%
      a. Likewise all tariffs on Iranian and Durrani goods will be reduced to 5%
II. All three nations agree to promote and protect the free flow of goods by establishing adequate coastal defenses to prevent raids and attacks by pirates.
III. All three nations agree to deploy their navies to protect merchant shipping and combat piracy in the Persian Gulf, the Sea of Arabia, and the Straits of Malacca
III. All three nations agree to a regular exchange of scholars and other men of knowledge at our madrassas to the benefit of our respective nations in intellectual and technological advancement
IV. The Sublime State of Iran and the Durrani Empire shall provide adequate funding for the development of the village of Deli into a modern port-city

X Badshah Abdul Samad Khan of The Durrani Empire
[/quote]
X NSQ
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2022, 12:29:27 AM »

Source: Wikimedia Commons

The 1293 Treaty of Chongqing

Signatory Parties: The Sublime State of Iran, The Republic of China, and the Durrani Empire

With the blessing and permission of Allah, we have gathered here in the city of Chongqing to re-affirm the historic friendship and comradery between our three glorious nations.

Issues to be addressed here include establishing permanent diplomatic correspondence with each other and issues of international commerce.

The signatories present affirm their belief in mutual and beneficial cooperation between the three states and upon mutual agreement between the three consenting parties and subsequent ratification, the terms laid out below shall come into effect at the beginning of Safar/the Chinese New Year.

I. Tehran and Kabul shall formally recognize the Republic of China as being the rightful and legitimate government of the Chinese people
II. Tehran and Kabul will establish their embassies in Nanjing. And Nanjing shall, likewise, establish their embassies in Tehran and Kabul
         1.  From the Republic of China to the Sublime State of Iran
              i. Isfahan
             ii. Tabriz
            iii. Shiraz
           iv. Mashhad
        2. From the Republic of China to the Durrani Empire
            i. Mazar-i-Sharif
           ii. Kandahar
          iii. Karachi
          iv. Herat

I. Any and all tariffs imposed on goods and products from the Republic of China will be reduced to 10%
      a. Likewise all tariffs on Iranian and Durrani goods will be reduced to 10%
II. All three nations agree to promote and protect the free flow of goods by establishing fortifications and garrisons alongside arteries of trade to combat banditry and other impediments to trade
III. All three nations agree to a regular exchange of scholars and other men of knowledge between our madrassas and the Guozijian to the benefit of our respective nations in intellectual and technological advancement
IV.  All three nations agree to partake in the joint construction of a railway system spanning from Tabriz and Ahvaz to Nanjing and Fuzhou.
     a. The Sublime State of Iran shall provide up to 60% of the necessary funding required
     b. The Durrani Empire and The Republic of China shall each pay up to 20% to cover the remaining expenditures.
V. The three nations, in accordance with the invaluable prestige and highly lucrative production of textiles, shall create a cartel based on the export of
a. Rugs
b. Silk and any derivatives of it

X Abdul Samad Khan, Padshah of the Durrani Empire
X NSQ
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2022, 07:35:45 AM »

The Sublime State of Iran recognizes Ahmed Urabi as the king of Egypt.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2022, 10:03:01 AM »

Iranian-Scandinavian Cooperation Agreement of 1876
I. The Scandinavians will offer the Zaydi Shia protectorate status excluding the areas of the coast which shall be directly administered.
II. Scandinavia and Iran shall sponsor close cooperation between their respective navies
   a. The two navies shall engage in anti-piracy and anti-Ottoman operations in the Indian Ocean and Red Sea for five years
   b. They shall conduct an annual naval drill in the Indian Ocean to promote closer ties.
III. The Sublime State of Iran shall unilaterally reduce Tariffs, customs and excise taxes by 10% on Scandinavian products
X NSQ
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies