The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:53:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Zenith of Power: Gameplay Thread  (Read 29705 times)
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2022, 02:44:29 PM »

Scando-Louisianan Commercial Agreement of 1876
The Kingdom of Scandinavia and the United Kingdom of Louisiana agree to the following terms:
I . To reduce tariffs between their nations by 15%.
II . To reduce docking fees for Louisianan ships at Reykjavik, Gothenburg, Oslo, and Copenhagen.
III . To reduce docking fees for Scandinavian ships at Charleston, New Orleans, and New Marseille.
IV. To facilitate cooperation between Scandinavian and Louisianan merchant vessels in navigating ice and other treacherous conditions along the North Atlantic trade routes.
xCatherine II, Queen of Scandinavia
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2022, 02:51:57 PM »
« Edited: April 28, 2022, 03:11:54 PM by YPestis25 »

Scando-New English Commercial Agreement of 1876
The Kingdom of Scandinavia and the Confederation of New England agree to the following terms:
II . To reduce docking fees for New English ships at Reykjavik, Gothenburg, Oslo, and Copenhagen.
III . To reduce docking fees for Scandinavian ships at Boston, Providence, and Portland.
IV. To facilitate cooperation between Scandinavian and New English merchant vessels in navigating ice and other treacherous conditions along the North Atlantic trade routes.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2022, 02:57:04 PM »

Scando-Mexican Commercial Agreement of 1876
The Kingdom of Scandinavia and the Kingdom of Mexico agree to the following terms:
II . To reduce docking fees for Mexican ships at Reykjavik, Gothenburg, Oslo, and Copenhagen.
III . To reduce docking fees for Scandinavian ships at Veracruz, Altamira, and Tuxpan.
IV. To facilitate cooperation between Scandinavian and Mexican merchant vessels in navigating ice and other treacherous conditions along the North Atlantic trade routes.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2022, 03:43:49 PM »

Treaty of Limassol of 1876

The, Russian Republic, Kingdom of Scandinavia, Kingdom of France, Habsburg Monarchy, Kingdom of Romania, Sublime State of Iran, Kingdom of Greece, Kingdom of Serbia, Kingdom of Bulgaria, hereby agree to the following terms, and present to the Ottoman Empire for immediate ratification.

• The warring parties of Russia and her allies the Kingdoms of Serbia, Greece, and Bulgaria, and the Ottoman Empire will immediately cease hostilities and return to normal diplomatic relations.
  • All parties will recognize the Kingdom of Egypt, the Republic of Georgia, the Principality of Trebizond, and Rashidi Arabia as new independent states.
  • All parties will agree to recognize a male of the House of Bourbon-Aquintaine as Prince of Trebizond.
  • Mehmed V, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire will agree to surrender the title of Caliph, for himself, for all of his future ascendants, and for the entire House of Osman. All parties recognize the government of the Executive Regency Council and Sultan Mehmed V as the only government of the Ottoman Empire. Sultan Mehmed V will be returned to Ottoman territory, and King William Henry I of Bulgaria to his Kingdom.
  • All parties will recognize Russian control of the city of Constantinople and exclusive control over the Straits of the Dardanelles.
  • All parties will agree to a Suez Canal Zone to be delineated among the signatories, and all parties agree it is in the best interests of all to reopen the Canal.
  • All parties will agree to an International Commission responsible for the governance of Jerusalem, including deputations from the Russian Republic, Kingdom of Scandinavia, Sublime State of Iran, and the Kingdom of France.
  • All parties will agree spheres of influence to be delineated among the signatories, and certain ceding of land.

xAlexsey Sergeyevich Suvorin, President of the Russian Republic

YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2022, 11:09:57 PM »

1876 Business of Government
The Statsminister Speaks on the Course of the War
Source: Wikimedia Commons

The Riksdag Erupts in Cheers and Jeers

Gentleman, it was twelve months ago that Her Majesty Queen Catherine rallied the nation behind her call for a great patriotic war. It was twelve months ago that the devious plot by the Prussians to fall upon our Habsburg allies was revealed for all to see. It was twelve months ago that Scandinavia united in our great national drive for salvation from the forces Fredrickism and Prussianism, and I can announce today that the defeat of Prussia and the return of Europe and our nation to peace are well within reach. Our armies have moved like an inexorable tide, liberating Hanover and forcing the Prussian forces east of the Elbe. Denmark has been saved from the Fredrickite threat. The Baltic, our nation’s lifeblood has been secured, and Prussian ships now cower in port, recognizing their own weakness. Now our forces are prepared to enter upon the final struggle for the liberation of Prussia and its people.

There have been setbacks, yes. The Prussians, working with traitorous German nobles, have laid waste to a large part of our Baltic lands. King Frederick is intent on subjecting the Baltic and its people beneath Prussian lords, Prussians barons, and Prussian kings. Thanks to the brave defenders of the region, Estonia remains in Scandinavian hands and we are preparing with all our resources and fortitude to give succor to the Latvians and Lithuanians suffering under the Prussian yoke. The peoples of the Baltic have sacrificed and died for their homeland, and this effort must be recognized and rewarded. In pursuit of this noble goal, this body has promulgated and passed, and the Queen has assented to the Baltic Act, which constitutes a wholesale reorganization of the Baltic provinces into the Kingdom of Livonia as the sixth constituent realm of Scandinavia.

Beyond Europe, Scandinavian interests continue to be protected. King Ahmed the Liberator, with the aid of brave Scandinavians stationed in Sudan, has secured the freedom of Egypt from sclerotic Ottoman administration. Yemen, the gateway to the Red Sea has begun its integration into the broader Scandinavian colonial empire. These events have ensured that our trade and our commerce, long the lifeblood of the nation, will never be threatened against by malcontents, saboteurs or other foreign enemies.

There remains much to be done, and many months of hard fighting remain. But, I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, and if nothing is neglected, we shall prove ourselves once more able to outlive and outfight the menace of tyranny.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Baltic Act

I . The status of the Baltic Provinces as integral and inviolable parts of Scandinavia is reaffirmed, and these territories will be defended from Prussian invasion to the utmost until they are liberated into Scandinavian hands.

II . The Baltic Provinces are hereby elevated to the rank of Kingdom, and will bear the name Livonia. This will constitute the sixth constituent realm of Scandinavia along with Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
     A . Below the Kingdom of Livonia, the Baltic Provinces will be reorganized into three provinces roughly corresponding to the ethnic disposition of the Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians, and two free cities: Riga and Tallinn.
     B . These provinces and free cities will have the right to elect their own representatives to local assemblies, and these assemblies will have the right to then determine the method of electing local provincial and municipal governors.

III . Estonian, Latvian, and Lithuanian are elevated to the status of national languages with all the concurrent rights and privileges that such a status will confer.
     A . In Estonian, Latvian, and Lithuanian majority schools, the respective majority language will be the primary language of instruction.
B . All Riksdag and Government declarations will be printed and read in Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian.

IV . The Baltic Nobility in revolt (i.e., the German estates) shall forfeit their titles, their lands and estates, and any and all of their privileges and profits revert to the government..
     A . The land of these forfeited estates will be redistributed to native Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian citizens.
     B . These forfeited titles will be distributed to Baltic citizens who distinguish themselves in the coming years.

V . A general amnesty is declared for all those low level soldiers, volunteers and officers who are collaborating with the autonomous Duchies of Courland, Livonia, and Lithuania and who surrender themselves or otherwise desert or impede the forces of the breakaway Duchies.

VI . The Baltiska Foretag is reestablished and will be responsible for directing and funding economic modernization of the Baltic provinces.
     A . The Baltic provincial and municipal assemblies will determine which projects will receive priority for Baltiska Foretag funding, and these projects will be the first to receive dispensations from the Foretag.
     B . Of particular focus will be building rail lines, modernizing agriculture, and the funding of nascent industries in the towns and cities of the region.
xFrederik Stang, Statsminister
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2022, 11:51:19 PM »

Source: DeviantArt/Me
AN ACT OF THE RIKSDAG
THE NATIONAL FLAG AND SYMBOLS ACT
Recognizing the need to modernize Scandinavia's coat of arms, and the want of a clear and concise method of recognizing Scandinavian administration in her various overseas territories, the Riksdag has approved and the Queen has assented to the following national and subnational symbols and flags.

The Scandinavian Coat of Arms shall contain the national symbols clockwise from the top right of the Kingdom of Finland, the Kingdom of Norway, the Kingdom of Sweden, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Kingdom of Iceland, and the Kingdom of Livonia. This crest shall be defaced by the symbol of the Three Crowns, representing the original three crowns of the Kalmar Union.

Scandinavian Coat of Arms

The national Scandinavian flag shall be the following:

Source: Pinterest

The flag of the Scandinavian Caribbean shall be the following:

Source: Wikiwand/Me

The flag of Scandinavian West Africa shall be the following:

Source: Wikimedia/Me

The flag of Scandinavian Cameroon shall be the following:

The flag of Scandinavian Central Africa shall be the following:

The flag of Scandinavian Sudan shall be the following:

The flag of Scandinavian Yemen shall be the following:

The flag of Scandinavian East Africa shall be the following:

The flag of the Scandinavian Concessions in China shall be the following:

YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2022, 10:02:05 AM »

Iranian-Scandinavian Cooperation Agreement of 1876
I. The Scandinavians will offer the Zaydi Shia protectorate status excluding the areas of the coast which shall be directly administered.
II. Scandinavia and Iran shall sponsor close cooperation between their respective navies
   a. The two navies shall engage in anti-piracy and anti-Ottoman operations in the Indian Ocean and Red Sea for five years
   b. They shall conduct an annual naval drill in the Indian Ocean to promote closer ties.
III. The Sublime State of Iran shall unilaterally reduce Tariffs, customs and excise taxes by 10% on Scandinavian products
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2022, 11:23:35 AM »
« Edited: May 03, 2022, 11:46:46 AM by YPestis25 »

Peace of Sevres
A TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE HABSBURG MONARCHY, AND THE SUPPORTERS OF PRINCE AMADEUS AND THE KINGDOM OF FRANCE, MEDIATED BY THE KINGDOM OF SCANDINAVIA

I . Habsburg armed forces shall withdraw from all occupied French territories.
II . The supporters of Prince Amadeus shall lay down their arms.
III . A general amnesty is declared for supporters of Prince Xavier and Prince Amadeus who lay down their arms.
IV . Prominent supporters of Prince Xavier and Prince Amadeus shall, upon the completion of an oath of loyalty to Queen Regent Charlotte and King Louis XX be restored to their positions in certain high offices.
V . A Privy Council shall be formed of prominent supporters of Queen Regent Charlotte and Prince Xavier and Prince Amadeus. This body shall advise the crown on certain domestic decisions, but will lack veto power with the following exception:
     A . The Crown will be unable to appropriate an unreasonable amount of land without the Privy Council’s approval.
VI . Princess Carolina shall be released from her imprisonment upon her marriage to a prominent supporter of Queen Regent Charlotte.
VII . Padania shall remain an autonomous part of France.
VIII . The parties agree to honor their respective national interests in Iberia, the Netherlands and Germany.
IX . The Kingdom of France shall not support dissidents or dissent in the Habsburg Monarchy.
X . The Habsburg Monarchy shall not support dissidents or dissent in the Kingdom of France.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2022, 10:58:50 PM »

Propaganda:
To Be Posted in Major Town Squares, Thoroughfares, and Newspapers

Stop the Hun! Don't Let This Happen To Estonia!

Source: World War 1 Centennial Commission/Me

Strangle the Prussian Eagle!
Source: Reddit/Me
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2022, 06:04:01 PM »

Peace of Prague

Article I
I . The Kingdom of Prussia, and the Kingdom of Poland, Kingdom of Saxony, Kingdom of Scandinavia, and the Habsburg Monarchy declare an end to hostilities.
II .The armed forces of the respective belligerents will withdraw to the boundaries delineated below.

Article II
I . The Kingdom of Hanover shall be reconstituted with Queen-Empress Catherine II serving as its Queen.
II .The Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg shall be reconstituted with Grand Duke Frederick Francis du Mecklenburg-Schwerin serving as its Duke.
III . All other border changes will be carried out in accordance with the map below.

Article III.
I . The Kingdom of Hannover, the Kingdom of Prussia and the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg shall become associate members of the Holy Roman Empire.

Article IV.
I . The Baltic League shall be formed as a trade and defensive alliance.
II . The Baltic League shall be comprised of the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg, the Kingdom of Prussia, the Kingdom of Poland and the Kingdom of Scandinavia.
III . The Kingdom of Scandinavia shall lead the Baltic League.
IV . The Habsburg Monarchy shall be an observer state of the Baltic League.

Article V.
I . Emperor Charles VIII shall recognize Queen-Empress Catherine II as Empress of Africa.
(Made by Spamage/Me)
xQueen-Empress Catherine II
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2022, 08:24:20 AM »

Baltic Protocol

Baltic League Flag
(Source:CRWFlags/Me)
Article I - Preamble
   I . The Kingdom of Scandinavia, the Kingdom of Poland, the Kingdom of Prussia,  and the Grand Duchy of Mecklenbrug, united by their desire for the peaceful development of the Baltic Sea and mutual military concerns, shall form the Baltic League.

Article II - Responsibilities of the Baltic League
   I . Baltic League members shall undertake all efforts to encourage trade and remove barriers to international commerce and movement among member states.
      A . The Baltisk Investeringbolsag shall be formed to direct funds and efforts for the economic recovery of Baltic League members.
   II . Baltic League members shall undertake all efforts for the maintenance of security in the Baltic Sea and for the maintenance of the League’s territorial integrity.
      A . In pursuit of this, the Prussian Baltic Fleet shall be transferred under the control of the Baltic League and shall serve as the enforcement arm of the League.
   III . The Baltic League members shall enter into a mutual defensive alliance.

Article III - Organization of the Baltic League
   I . The Baltic League shall be headed by the Kingdom of Scandinavia and headquartered in the city of Danzig. The League shall be governed by the Baltic Board.
   II . The Baltic Board shall be composed of one representative from each member state and shall vote on the League’s policy. The Kingdom of Scandinavia shall chair this board. In the case of a tied vote, the Chair’s vote shall break the tie.

Article IV - Membership in the Baltic League
   I . Upon a unanimous vote of the Board, a new member shall be admitted.
   II .Should a League member engage in conduct damaging and offensive to the Baltic League they may be dismissed from the League upon a unanimous vote from the Board, minus the vote of the offending party.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2022, 06:48:34 PM »

Pact of Isfahan
The Kingdom of Scandinavia and the Sublime State of Iran, hereafter the signatories, recognizing their mutual security concerns, have agreed to the following terms:

I . A defensive alliance will be established between the signatories.

II . In the event of an attack on any one signatory, the other will be obligated to come to their defense against the offending state.    

III . The signatories agree to consult one another on relevant security concerns.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies