The Zenith of Power: Concert of Europe Part IV (Sign-Up, Rules, and Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:32:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Zenith of Power: Concert of Europe Part IV (Sign-Up, Rules, and Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Zenith of Power: Concert of Europe Part IV (Sign-Up, Rules, and Discussion)  (Read 8327 times)
Dereich
YaBB God

« on: February 18, 2022, 12:38:27 AM »

I will stay as the Hapsburgs.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 01:49:36 PM »

Looking more at the map in Asia. Basically what Russia lost compared with IRL Russia, they gained it in Asia lol.

I don't think that Afghanistan quite makes up for most of Ukraine and the Caucuses.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 02:06:50 PM »

Looking more at the map in Asia. Basically what Russia lost compared with IRL Russia, they gained it in Asia lol.

I don't think that Afghanistan quite makes up for most of Ukraine and the Caucuses.
I was more thinking of the russian gains in China that are huge

They DID get more of Manchuria (and Mongolia) but it looks like they didn't get Vladivostok; it'll definitely be worse for the Russians in the Pacific.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 02:56:52 PM »

Also, Ferdinand VII is a cursed name. Spain was doomed the moment Ferdinand was made king.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 04:17:07 PM »

Statement of the Kingdom of France
We intend to liberate Egypt and reopen the suez canal, potentially in coordination with Austria.
Any other powers fighting the ottomans in that region will be attacked by the Kingdom of France.
(OOC: THIS MIDTURN)

I’m confused, I thought Spamage doesn’t allow player vs. player moves during the midturn.  Wouldn’t this violent that? 

I wouldn't think that at this point this would constitute a "player vs player" move for reasons you should be fairly extensively aware of.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 10:05:36 AM »

I'm still waiting on responses from Spamage.

Hasn’t the turn been over for a day now?
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2022, 05:06:58 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2022, 05:11:30 PM by Dereich »

Mod Note: I'm deleting the last few comments; please keep things civil here.

I'll refer the question of the in-game post from Windjammer to Spamage. If he thinks it should be deleted it'll be done.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2022, 05:11:00 PM »

Mod Note: I'm deleting the last few comments; please keep things civil here.

I'll refer the question of the in-game post to Spamage. If he thinks it should be deleted it'll be done.

I am being perfectly civil. I have not insulted anyone

There was no need for the argument to be continued; it wasn't going to add anything to the game and would only increase tensions over a very pointless controversy. We'll see what Spamage wants to happen and I'll edit accordingly. Obviously there are no infractions or anything here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies