Concert of Europe Part IV
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:12:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Concert of Europe Part IV
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Concert of Europe Part IV  (Read 2254 times)
Kuumo

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2022, 04:26:18 PM »

Formally requesting The Holy Republic of Colombia.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2022, 06:04:58 PM »

Kind of confused but gonna formally request New England.
Formally requesting The Holy Republic of Colombia.

Wanted to let you know that you may want to post this in the main Zenith of Power thread so that Spamage sees it.

Here's the thread link.
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=483422.msg8484147#msg8484147

No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2022, 02:16:40 AM »

I won't lie, I'm a bit confused myself. I'm assuming this is all leading up from the previous games, correct? Or is this just an alt-history scenario that OP created themselves? If the former, are there links to the previous games per-chance so those of us who didn't participate can get a better grasp on the events leading up to the current state of the world?
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2022, 05:13:59 AM »

I won't lie, I'm a bit confused myself. I'm assuming this is all leading up from the previous games, correct? Or is this just an alt-history scenario that OP created themselves? If the former, are there links to the previous games per-chance so those of us who didn't participate can get a better grasp on the events leading up to the current state of the world?

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=380915.msg7643830#msg7643830

Here is the end of the last game, there are two more before them too. Lots of reading to catch up on, don't worry I'll have to do a lot of remembering/rereading too!
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2022, 05:37:20 AM »

Here is the end of the last game, there are two more before them too. Lots of reading to catch up on, don't worry I'll have to do a lot of remembering/rereading too!

Oh, wow. Lmao.

I really didn't realize this was a continued project in that vein, haha. At least it all looks fairly well done. Guess I'll get some coffee and settle in.

Thank you!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2022, 05:40:16 AM »

Oh, wow. Lmao.

I really didn't realize this was a continued project in that vein, haha. At least it all looks fairly well done. Guess I'll get some coffee and settle in.

Thank you!
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=8287;sa=showPosts;start=0
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2022, 01:38:09 PM »

Oh, wow. Lmao.

Thank you!

Just wait until you get to Catholic Republicanism in Encore. Things go off the rails.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2022, 02:04:56 PM »

Oh, wow. Lmao.

Thank you!

Just wait until you get to Catholic Republicanism in Encore. Things go off the rails.
Well thinking of the first game,, you had a secular revolution in Poland + a three way war of succession in Russia sooooo
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies