Colombian congressional and presidential elections - March 13/May 29/June 19, 2022 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:35:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Colombian congressional and presidential elections - March 13/May 29/June 19, 2022 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colombian congressional and presidential elections - March 13/May 29/June 19, 2022  (Read 19236 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 12, 2022, 05:01:05 PM »

I've published a very long preview post on Medium, which I still feel is incomplete and inadequate. But you have my eternal gratitude if you bother reading all of it: https://medium.com/colombian-politics-and-elections/2022-colombian-election-digest-iv-election-preview-6312e13e5fc. I will, however, post a shorter summary of my disjointed thoughts here a bit later today.

Here are some of the ballot papers:
[snip]
For the first time, the 'ethnic' constituencies are not on the same ballot (same for the House), so this should hopefully reduce the number of invalid votes by quite a bit (will also be interesting to see how many people vote in the ethnic constituencies now that you need to ask for it).
I've read it all. I'd like to thank you for keeping us abreast of Colombian political developments and would like to express gratitude for your sharing insights with us.
One thing I'd like to ask is, what is the overall chance of Petro being elected at this precise moment in time? Percentage terms, best guess?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies