Ohio GOV: GOP Primary-Fabrizio,Lee & Associates (Renacci Internal): Renacci +8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:35:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  Ohio GOV: GOP Primary-Fabrizio,Lee & Associates (Renacci Internal): Renacci +8
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ohio GOV: GOP Primary-Fabrizio,Lee & Associates (Renacci Internal): Renacci +8  (Read 861 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 25, 2022, 03:52:17 PM »

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000017e-8e88-d65f-a77e-efad0f4c0000

Jim Renacci 46%
Mike DeWine 38%

800 Likely Republican Primary voters surveyed. Margin of error is 3.46%.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 03:55:05 PM »

Renacci only ahead by eight in an internal means that DeWins is still in the game. I still expect him to go down though.
kwabbit

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 04:08:49 PM »

Renacci only ahead by eight in an internal means that DeWins is still in the game. I still expect him to go down though.

I expect DeWine to gain from this point on. Anger of DeWine being strict about COVID/not aligning with Trump probably has peaked and is going down.
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 05:10:18 PM »

Not sure I buy it - it's too early to call.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 05:45:33 PM »

I expect DeWine to gain from this point on. Anger of DeWine being strict about COVID/not aligning with Trump probably has peaked and is going down.

Is there a reason for this? This looks very much like the polling we saw months ago.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2022, 03:34:06 AM »

Not sure I buy it - it's too early to call.
Why don't you buy it?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2022, 11:12:00 AM »

CRANLEY is the best candidate to win this Election not Whaley
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 02:03:42 PM »

No it hasn’t.  If anything, it has actually gotten a lot worse.  I doubt Renacci is up by this much, but DeWine is in serious trouble.  There are impeach DeWine signs all of the place once you get north of Delaware County.  In some of the rural counties, most of the countywide elected officials are either staying neutral or endorsing Joe Blystone.  

Speaking of Blystone, he has signs all over the place in some of the more rural counties to the point that I thought he had about a 40% chance of upsetting DeWine.  Renacci is pretty invisible in at least some of the rural counties where DeWine is the most unpopular, so I am kinda surprised he’s the one surging.  

Then again, Blystone is a nutjob who looks like he came from an Amish version of Duck Dynasty, so I guess I buy the anti-DeWine vote consolidating around Renacci.  That said, either Renacci or Blystone could easily spoil the race for the other.  

In any case, rural Republicans seem to hate DeWine’s guts and if the situation is like this in Appalachia and places like Mercer/Preble Counties, then DeWine may simply be f***ed no matter what he does.  He’s on track to get absolutely Blanched in the rural counties around Marion, at the very least.
Rjjr77
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2022, 09:56:40 PM »

Dewine will win, but will be humbled in the primary, He'll roll whomever the dems put up
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2022, 08:27:38 PM »

Joe blystone has had signs up for literally over 6 months.. Very ingrained and somewhat bizarre Hardcore right wing network. I suppose his plan was to generate lots of buzz and name recognition early on to try to become Is a serious contender for the anti Mike dewine vote.

I don't think it'll ever come to too much as all the institutional anti-Dewine vote is backing Renacci.

It's rather telling that this internal poll didn't seem to mention blystone at all. At least as best I can tell from the cross tabs.

Personally I think Dewine is a goner, but being this relatively close in an internal poll with Blystone almost certain to break 10% is I guess is grounds for hope.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies