Constituent Assembly of the Southern Hinterlands 2022 Sign-in Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:54:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Constituent Assembly of the Southern Hinterlands 2022 Sign-in Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Constituent Assembly of the Southern Hinterlands 2022 Sign-in Thread  (Read 4173 times)
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2022, 09:49:43 PM »

I hereby move that the Assembly denounce the scourge known as Wulfricism and I move to expel the deviant known to many as “Dwarven Dragon” from this Assembly.
Seconded
Thirded

This motion having gone thrice, I hereby find this motion SOLD!

Being a question of extraordinary policy this motion shall be remanded for Leader Donerail's approval.
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2022, 09:50:55 PM »

Mr. President of the Assembly, I rise to propose the formation of several committees for the writing of our new Constitution :

A committee on Style, that shall be responsible for the technical writing of the constitution itself.

A committee on Structure, that shall be responsible for the drafting of the various powers and responsibilities of the four branches of government of the Southern Hytenal Orthodox Republic (the executive, legislature, judiciary, and the categorical imperative).

And a committee on Rights, which shall expand on the rights of the People enumerated in the Declaration of the Rights of Womxn and Citizen.

Should this motion be adopted, I recommend each committee is limited in size to ensure productive discussion. The committees on Structure and Rights ought to relay their adopted proposals to the committee on Style. Once the proposed draft is advanced by the committee on Style, the Assembly as a whole shall vote on editing and adoption of the final new constitution.

I second this motion.
Third.
Fourth

The motion having gone an unprecedented four times, I hereby, in my position as Presiding Office, declare the motion SOLD!
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2022, 10:48:12 PM »

I hereby move that the Assembly denounce the scourge known as Wulfricism and I move to expel the deviant known to many as “Dwarven Dragon” from this Assembly.
Seconded
Thirded

This motion having gone thrice, I hereby find this motion SOLD!

Being a question of extraordinary policy this motion shall be remanded for Leader Donerail's approval.

Sir, I shall depart voluntarily, as I believe this effort to contest the election of 'Thunder of Louisville' and the existence of 'Spark' has run its course and done harm to the game.

**signs out**
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2022, 10:49:31 PM »

Benedict Wulfric cravenly switches sides once again! This certainly bodes well for the cause of Kantism!
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2022, 03:04:41 AM »

The Southern hinterlands are hereby CERTAINLY and ABSOLUTELY DECLARED to be a separate nation in its entirety.

As Y'all recognize the South as a separate nation, Y'all can move back to when Y'all came from and eat a Long Hard Richard Nixon. Wink
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2022, 08:53:50 AM »

The Southern hinterlands are hereby CERTAINLY and ABSOLUTELY DECLARED to be a separate nation in its entirety.

As Y'all recognize the South as a separate nation, Y'all can move back to when Y'all came from and eat a Long Hard Richard Nixon. Wink

The towering intellect of your schoolyard insults notwithstanding, you’ll find it that my first registration was in fact in the Southern hinterlands, three years ago to the day.

Indeed, that in fact makes me a more authentic southerner than you! Although most southerners would’ve spotted your fraudulence - no TRUE southerner capitalizes “y’all”. G’day mate!
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2022, 09:03:28 PM »

I move that the Assembly declare these results proper, valid, and official.

Comrades,

The election audit has already been conducted in a secure location, in the presence of trusted international observers who have verified the results, along with emissaries from Lincoln and Fremont who can attest to the veracity of our count.

In my position as Southern Elections Registrar-designate, I can report that the results having been fully tabulated, cross-checked, double-checked, filed in triplicate with the appropriate authorities, and de-frauded, are as follows:

The Results

Governor

LouisvilleThunder (10) 38.5% Abdullah, DC al Fine, Celtic Empire, Tmthforu94, Tea Party Hater, AncestralDemocrat, TheSaint250, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Politics Fan

Donerail (Cool 30.8% Donerail, CalamityBlue, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, Skunk, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman

Razze (4) 15.4% Thumb21, TimTurner, Razze, PeteHam

Spark498 (1) 3.8% Sprouts

Crane (1) 3.8% VARepublican

Write-in: West_Midlander (1) 3.8% Spark498

Write-in: CalamityBlue (1) 3.8% DTC

Round 2

LouisvilleThunder (10) 38.5% Abdullah, DC al Fine, Celtic Empire, Tmthforu94, Tea Party Hater, AncestralDemocrat, TheSaint250, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Politics Fan

Donerail (9) 34.6% Donerail, CalamityBlue, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, Skunk, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman, DTC

Write-in: West_Midlander (1) 3.8% Spark498

Round 3

LouisvilleThunder (11) 42.3% Abdullah, DC al Fine, Celtic Empire, Tmthforu94, Tea Party Hater, AncestralDemocrat, TheSaint250, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Politics Fan, Spark498

Donerail (9) 34.6% Donerail, CalamityBlue, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, Skunk, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman, DTC

Round 4

LouisvilleThunder (11) 42.3% Abdullah, DC al Fine, Celtic Empire, Tmthforu94, Tea Party Hater, AncestralDemocrat, TheSaint250, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Politics Fan, Spark498

Donerail (10) 38.5% Donerail, CalamityBlue, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, Skunk, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman, DTC, VARepublican

Round 5

LouisvilleThunder (12) 46.2% Abdullah, DC al Fine, Celtic Empire, Tmthforu94, Tea Party Hater, AncestralDemocrat, TheSaint250, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Politics Fan, Spark498, Sprouts

Donerail (10) 38.5% Donerail, CalamityBlue, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, Skunk, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman, DTC, VARepublican

Round 6

LouisvilleThunder (12) 48.0% Abdullah, DC al Fine, Celtic Empire, Tmthforu94, Tea Party Hater, AncestralDemocrat, TheSaint250, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Politics Fan, Spark498, Sprouts

Donerail (13) 52.0% Donerail, CalamityBlue, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, Skunk, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman, DTC, VARepublican, TimTurner, Razze, PeteHam  ----ELECTED

Upper South Chamber of Delegates Seat

Reagente (6) 46.2% Thumb21, DC a Fine, Celtic Empire, Tmthforu94, AncestralDemocrat, Ghost_white

Write-in: CalamityBlue (6) 46.2% CalamityBlue, Skunk, PeteHam, jk2020, Harry S Truman, VARepublican

Crane (1) 7.7% CraneHusband

Round 2

Reagente (6) 46.2% Thumb21, DC a Fine, Celtic Empire, Tmthforu94, AncestralDemocrat, Ghost_white

Write-in: CalamityBlue (7) 53.8% CalamityBlue, Skunk, PeteHam, jk2020, Harry S Truman, VARepublican, CraneHusband ----ELECTED

Deep South Chamber of Delegates Seat

UlmerFudd (Cool 50.0% Abdullah, Tea Party Hater, Spark498, TheSaint250, Satsuma, DTC, Sprouts, Politics Fan

Weatherboy1102 (4) 25.0% TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, TimTurner,

Write-in: Donerail (4) 25.0% Donerail, Razze, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman

Round 2

UlmerFudd (Cool 50.0% Abdullah, Tea Party Hater, Spark498, TheSaint250, Satsuma, DTC, Sprouts, Politics Fan

Weatherboy1102 (Cool 50.0% TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, TimTurner, Donerail, Razze, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman ----ELECTED on coin toss

At-Large Chamber of Delegates Seats

Round 1 (Quota=8)

Write-in: Mr. Reactionary (blackraisin) (4) Celtic Empire, TheSaint250, DTC, VARepublican

Octosteel (5) DC al Fine, Spark498, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Sprouts

TimTurner (7) Thumb21, Abdullah, Fuzzy Bear, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, TimTurner

Write-in: CalamityBlue (4) CalamityBlue, Skunk, PeteHam, Terry the Fat Shark, Harry S Truman

Write-in: Tea Party Hater (2) Tea Party Hater, AncestralDemocrat

Write-in: Donerail (2) Donerail, Razze

Write-in: Tmthforu94 (2) Tmthforu94, Politics Fan

Round 2

Write-in: Mr. Reactionary (blackraisin)(5) Celtic Empire, TheSaint250, DTC,  VARepublican, Politics Fan

Octosteel (6) DC al Fine, Spark498, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Sprouts, Tmthforu94

TimTurner (7) Thumb21, Abdullah, Fuzzy Bear, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, TimTurner

Write-in: CalamityBlue (6) CalamityBlue, Skunk, PeteHam, Terry the Fat Shark, Donerail, Razze

Write-in: Tea Party Hater (2) Tea Party Hater, AncestralDemocrat

Round 3

Write-in: Mr. Reactionary (blackraisin) (5) Celtic Empire, TheSaint250, DTC, VARepublican, Politics Fan

Octosteel (Cool DC al Fine, Spark498, Ghost_white, Satsuma, Sprouts, Tmthforu94, Tea Party Hater,  AncestralDemocrat,  ----ELECTED at quota

TimTurner (7) Thumb21, Abdullah, Fuzzy Bear, TheShadowyAbyss, Weatherboy1102, Big Abraham, TimTurner ----ELECTED without quota

Write-in: CalamityBlue (6) CalamityBlue, Skunk, PeteHam, Terry the Fat Shark, Donerail, Razze ----ELECTED without quota

Invalid Votes RealisticIdealist (voted too late),

Mr. Reactionary (blackraisin), Muaddib, Octosteel, TheReckoning,  PiT (The Physicist), Reagente, UlmerFudd (election irregularities, invalid voter registration, threat to society, Southern agitators.)

LouisvilleThunder, West_Midlander, North Carolina Yankee, TheTarHeelGent (Ineligible to vote due to imprisonment)

Wrong Subregional Votes Fuzzy (registered in Upper South so Deep South vote is invalid), Spark498 (registered in Deep South so Upper South vote is invalid)

I hereby certify this election.

Elections Registrar for the Southern Region
In lieu of

OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2022, 09:07:56 PM »

I second the motion by the honorable member from Mississippi.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2022, 09:08:04 PM »

I third the motion, the integrity of our elections is of the utmost importance.
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2022, 09:14:26 PM »

I third the motion, the integrity of our elections is of the utmost importance.

Motion accepted, the election results presented by the elections registrar are hereby fully ratified by the Assembly.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2022, 09:42:58 PM »

We should have an endonym that we can refer to before we split off into committees.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2022, 12:09:26 AM »

I move that "hinterlanders" be recognized for official purposes as the demonym of the southern Hinterlands.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2022, 03:46:06 PM »

I hereby resign from the assembly, have fun
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies