Constituent Assembly of the Southern Hinterlands 2022 Sign-in Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:49:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Constituent Assembly of the Southern Hinterlands 2022 Sign-in Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Constituent Assembly of the Southern Hinterlands 2022 Sign-in Thread  (Read 4316 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2022, 04:06:43 PM »

I move to declare a motion to put the individual known as LouisvilleThunder on trial for election fraud and tyranny. We must liberate the free people of the South!

Seconded!
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2022, 04:07:32 PM »
« Edited: January 25, 2022, 04:11:46 PM by Boobs »

Oyez! Oyez!

I move to nominate CalamityBlue as the Presiding Officer of the Constituent Assembly by acclamation
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2022, 04:08:14 PM »

Oyez! Oyez!

I move to nominate CalamityBlue as the Presiding Officer of the Constituent Assembly

Seconded
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2022, 04:09:37 PM »

I motion to nuke the known terrorist hotbeds Pragcord and Philcord.
Philcord doesn't exist
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2022, 04:10:13 PM »

He is already imprisoned deep below the city of Denver under the protection of the Frémont National Guard. Would the assembly ratify this status or sentence him to some other fate?
Have the Brigadier General tell him her entire life story. Maybe CBD can expel the hate from his heart.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2022, 04:14:10 PM »

Oyez! Oyez!

I move to nominate CalamityBlue as the Presiding Officer of the Constituent Assembly

Seconded

Thirding
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2022, 04:23:20 PM »

Oyez! Oyez!

Seconded

Thirding

The motion having gone three times, I hereby, in my position as Presiding Office, declare the motion SOLD!
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2022, 04:32:48 PM »

I move to declare a motion to put the individual known as LouisvilleThunder on trial for election fraud and tyranny. We must liberate the free people of the South!

Seconded!
Thirded!
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2022, 04:50:40 PM »

I motion to create a system of voting power, whereby any member of the Constituent Assembly may propose any motion to be voted upon by the other members of the Assembly, consisting of Rules to be adhered to. Any such motions which garner the assent of the Assembly will be put into place as Rules.

Rule 001.
Proposing a motion which succeeds will confer one (1) Point.

Rule 002.
Voting against a succesful motion will confer six-tenths (0.6) of a Point.

Rule 003.
Proposing an unsuccessful motion will result in a loss of eleven-tenths (1.1) of a Point for the proposer of such a Proposal.

Rule 004.
The rules established by any motion may be modified by other motions.

Rule 005.
Rules are binding and violation of a Rule is punishable by a penalty of one (1) point.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2022, 05:04:32 PM »

I Celes, sign into the assembly, representing the integral state of intoxicationMaryland
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2022, 05:40:48 PM »

I, Utah Neolib, sign into the Assembly, representing the integral state of Florida
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2022, 06:02:42 PM »

I motion to create a system of voting power, whereby any member of the Constituent Assembly may propose any motion to be voted upon by the other members of the Assembly, consisting of Rules to be adhered to. Any such motions which garner the assent of the Assembly will be put into place as Rules.

Rule 001.

Rule 002.

Rule 003.
Proposing an unsuccessful motion will result in a loss of eleven-tenths (1.1) of a Point for the proposer of such a Proposal.

Rule 004.

Rule 005.
Rules are binding and violation of a Rule is punishable by a penalty of one (1) point.

seconded
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2022, 06:06:20 PM »

Rule 001.

Rule 002.

Rule 003.

Rule 004.

Rule 005.

seconded
Thirded
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2022, 06:09:07 PM »

I move that the trial of LouisvilleThunder be argued before a jury of angry union workers and Kantians.

I further move that this assembly recognize the historical illegitimacy of the Nashville government, it being the artificial invention of Tidewater elites not truly representative of the people.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2022, 06:28:03 PM »

I move that the trial of LouisvilleThunder be argued before a jury of angry union workers and Kantians.

I further move that this assembly recognize the historical illegitimacy of the Nashville government, it being the artificial invention of Tidewater elites not truly representative of the people.

seconded
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2022, 06:28:46 PM »

seconded
thirded
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2022, 07:07:59 PM »

seconded
thirded

The motion having gone thrice, I hereby declare this motion SOLD!
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2022, 07:10:44 PM »

I, Kxxm0, sign into the Assembly, representing the integral state of Texas.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2022, 07:43:01 PM »

I hereby move that the Assembly denounce the scourge known as Wulfricism and I move to expel the deviant known to many as “Dwarven Dragon” from this Assembly.
Seconded
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2022, 07:59:32 PM »

I hereby move that the Assembly denounce the scourge known as Wulfricism and I move to expel the deviant known to many as “Dwarven Dragon” from this Assembly.
Seconded

Thirded
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2022, 08:05:37 PM »

I hereby move that the Assembly should thank and recognize the efforts of Boobs, Presiding Officer and Senator CalamityBlue, and Governor Donerail to organize the Assembly.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2022, 09:37:41 PM »

Mr. President of the Assembly, I rise to propose the formation of several committees for the writing of our new Constitution :

A committee on Style, that shall be responsible for the technical writing of the constitution itself.

A committee on Structure, that shall be responsible for the drafting of the various powers and responsibilities of the four branches of government of the Southern Hytenal Orthodox Republic (the executive, legislature, judiciary, and the categorical imperative).

And a committee on Rights, which shall expand on the rights of the People enumerated in the Declaration of the Rights of Womxn and Citizen.

Should this motion be adopted, I recommend each committee is limited in size to ensure productive discussion. The committees on Structure and Rights ought to relay their adopted proposals to the committee on Style. Once the proposed draft is advanced by the committee on Style, the Assembly as a whole shall vote on editing and adoption of the final new constitution.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2022, 09:38:52 PM »

Mr. President of the Assembly, I rise to propose the formation of several committees for the writing of our new Constitution :

A committee on Style, that shall be responsible for the technical writing of the constitution itself.

A committee on Structure, that shall be responsible for the drafting of the various powers and responsibilities of the four branches of government of the Southern Hytenal Orthodox Republic (the executive, legislature, judiciary, and the categorical imperative).

And a committee on Rights, which shall expand on the rights of the People enumerated in the Declaration of the Rights of Womxn and Citizen.

Should this motion be adopted, I recommend each committee is limited in size to ensure productive discussion. The committees on Structure and Rights ought to relay their adopted proposals to the committee on Style. Once the proposed draft is advanced by the committee on Style, the Assembly as a whole shall vote on editing and adoption of the final new constitution.

I second this motion.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2022, 09:46:00 PM »

I second this motion.
Third.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2022, 09:46:53 PM »

I second this motion.
Third.
Fourth
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies