2004 User Predictions - Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:24:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 User Predictions - Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2004 User Predictions - Discussion  (Read 867665 times)
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« on: January 15, 2004, 09:47:30 AM »

I just added my prediction map!

This is Dean scenario with successful campaign and situation where Bush has troubles with economy and Iraq. Dean would get most of Nader's votes = pretty solid victory in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Oregon and Maine and lean victory in New Hampshire and New Mexico. Result in Ohio and West Virginia would be very tight. In Iowa and Nevada Dean's victory would be slightly bigger. Connecticut could be tighter than in 2000, because there’s no Lieberman's effect.

There is several stupid mistake in spelling in my comment like conneticut and new hapshire. And I can’t fix it, cos I have forgot my password. DAMN!
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 10:19:32 AM »

I added another one. It is Clark-Edwards scenario in situation where Bush has BIG troubles with economy and Iraq. You can find it as user Huckleberry Finn2.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 03:38:52 PM »

I have also added Dean scenario of situation where he has too liberal and poor campaign and Bush has good economy and no problem with Iraq.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies