Election Calculator / Simulator 2.0 released (Updated 5/5/2023) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:59:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Election Calculator / Simulator 2.0 released (Updated 5/5/2023) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election Calculator / Simulator 2.0 released (Updated 5/5/2023)  (Read 27345 times)
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« on: November 04, 2022, 03:44:12 PM »

There are a lot of examples where it shows something as wrong, the most extreme example is in 1924, where Wisconsin is won by Herman Farris instead of Robert LaFollette
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 11:31:55 AM »

There are a lot of examples where it shows something as wrong, the most extreme example is in 1924, where Wisconsin is won by Herman Farris instead of Robert LaFollette

Thanks - I fixed 1924. It was exhausting putting all this data in by hand so I'm not surprised some of these got screwed up, since I had to alter the way the data was stored several times as the project developed.

Let me know if you see any other incorrect results.
I will now spend all my free time going over things nobody cares about me just to make it prefect
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 11:37:15 AM »

Thanks - I fixed 1924. It was exhausting putting all this data in by hand so I'm not surprised some of these got screwed up, since I had to alter the way the data was stored several times as the project developed.

Let me know if you see any other incorrect results.
I will now spend all my free time going over things nobody cares about me just to make it prefect

Make me a sandwich while you're at it.

In 1796 Maryland casts one more vote than they should have no matter what. All Attempts to reduce either Jefferson or Adams EVs by one will result in the error message. If I get rid of Jefferson, Adams still has one more vote cast than State EVs. This is True no matter what number I set State EVs to.
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 11:44:09 AM »

When Version 3 comes out there should be a >20% option
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 10:50:59 AM »

I don't know if its just me, but the names of the candidates will not show up no matter what
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 10:48:38 AM »

I don't know if its just me, but the names of the candidates will not show up no matter what

Can you post a screenshot of this happening? It would help me diagnose the issue by seeing exactly how it comes out on your screen.

From what I can see its an issue with chromebooks specifically
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies