Election Calculator / Simulator 2.0 released (Updated 5/5/2023)

<< < (3/14) > >>

Schiff for Senate:
Quote from: Virginiá on January 21, 2022, 02:50:44 PM

Quote from: Senator CentristRepublican on January 21, 2022, 02:48:42 PM

No, it doesn't seem to be showing any map at all. Like usually there's a map above the Show Forum Imbed Code button, but it's not there anymore.

Trying doing a Hard refresh on your browser. If Windows, hold Ctrl + Press F5. If Mac, follow these instructions:

Safari (Mac)

Go to Safari > Empty Cache, or hit Opt + Cmd + E.
    To refresh, click the refresh button on the address bar or press Cmd + R.

Google Chrome

Windows users: hold down Ctrl and then press F5 on your keyboard.
    Mac users: hold down Cmd and Shift and then press R on your keyboard.

I'm actually using a Chromebook, how do you do a hard refresh on that? (I did it once but have forgotten how to.)

Also, if this is just a problem for me and everyone else can use maps (not sure), I should be fine because I don't post maps that much anyway.

Virginiá:
Quote from: Senator CentristRepublican on January 21, 2022, 02:53:23 PM

I'm actually using a Chromebook, how do you do a hard refresh on that? (I did it once but have forgotten how to.)

Also, if this is just a problem for me and everyone else can use maps (not sure), I should be fine because I don't post maps that much anyway.

I think hold Ctrl then click Reload on the browser screen.

I know this fixed it for another user earlier that I was talking to on Discord. The issue in that case was the browser was still trying to use old cached files. If that's the case, alternatively, you could clear your cache for this website or hopefully it'll just automatically refresh within 24-48 hours.

Schiff for Senate:
Quote from: Virginiá on January 21, 2022, 02:57:55 PM

Quote from: Senator CentristRepublican on January 21, 2022, 02:53:23 PM

I think hold Ctrl then click Reload on the browser screen.

I know this fixed it for another user earlier that I was talking to on Discord. The issue in that case was the browser was still trying to use old cached files. If that's the case, alternatively, you could clear your cache for this website or hopefully it'll just automatically refresh within 24-48 hours.

It's working now, I think. Thanks!  :]

Senator-elect Spark:
Cool. Thanks!

An American Tail: Fubart Goes West:
Will we need to find our own Jeb! images or are there some default ones included?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page