Post bold 2022 predictions

(1/6) > >>

Chips:
-Contrary to expectations Republicans have greater success in the Senate, flipping AZ, GA and NV.

-The House while it still flips only gives the GOP a 10 seat gain for a 223-212 house.

-PA GOV is to the right of MI GOV and WI GOV.

-WI SEN is to the right of NC SEN.

-There's one highly shocking upset, what it is I couldn't tell you but there will be one highly surprising result whether it be in the House, Senate or in the Governors races.

-DeWine survives Renacci's primary challenge.

Schiff for Senate:
Quote from: Chips on January 20, 2022, 04:58:24 AM

-Contrary to expectations Republicans have greater success in the Senate, flipping AZ, GA and NV.

-The House while it still flips only gives the GOP a 10 seat gain for a 223-212 house.

-PA GOV is to the right than either MI GOV or WI GOV.

-WI SEN is to the right of NC SEN.

-There's one highly shocking upset, what it is I couldn't tell you but there will be one highly surprising result whether it be in the House, Senate or in the Governors races.

-DeWine survives Renacci's primary challenge.

-

The fifth one's bound to happen. Sixth one seems likely. 4th one's pretty plausible. The only legitimately bold takes here are the first three, particularly the first two.

Anyway, my bold take is Rubio cruises to reelection (not a hot take) and FL SEN is more Republican than OH SEN (hot take).

Biden his time:
ME-GOV is to the right of NV-GOV

zoz:
Right now Republicans have no real shot at either PA GOV or SEN despite the national atmosphere

Schiff for Senate:
Quote from: Sun Belt Booster on January 20, 2022, 10:00:06 PM

ME-GOV is to the right of NV-GOV

I mean, I know it's supposed to be bold, but this is honestly very unlikely. I know you theorize about ME trending rightwards, but the truth is, it won't because while rural ME02 trends rightward, the coastal and (I daresay) urban ME01 is actually trending leftwards (though only slightly since 2012). So ME will get redder for a bit more, but ME02 will lose population and ME01 will gain population, and ME will stay blue, by at least Clinton's 3 point margin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page