Siena NY-GOV Dem primary: Hochul leads by 34 pts. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:18:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  Siena NY-GOV Dem primary: Hochul leads by 34 pts. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Siena NY-GOV Dem primary: Hochul leads by 34 pts.  (Read 448 times)
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« on: January 18, 2022, 02:40:18 PM »

Oh yeeeeees, Queen Kathy Purple heart

As James had 18% in the previous poll, it seems like at least half of her support went to Hochul with the remaining going to undecided. I definitely think Williams will easy get 20-25% of the vote in the end, well ahead of Suozzi, if later when makes it to the June primary.

Some of crosstabs are indeed weird, we need more polls here. And hopefully some general election polls.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 05:16:37 AM »

The primary is probably close to Safe Hochul at this point. With DeBlasio having decided not to run, it's likely that she is over the 50% mark now. As I've said before, I don't approve of all of Hochul's policies (and I particularly disapprove of how she's been handling the pandemic recently), but she's the best choice out of the field. Williams is too far left, Suozzi is a blatant opportunist with poor political instincts, and (extending this to the general election), Zeldin (as well as Giuliani and Molinaro) is a staunch Trumpist who is too far right.

Molinaro is not a Trumpist at all. He's also running for Congress and not for Governor.

That is my mistake. I thought that one of Cuomo's prior gubernatorial opponents was running for Governor again this year.

And that’s true. A different Italian, Rob Astorino

Carl Paladino sounds Italian to me, too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies