Opinion of yourself? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:05:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of yourself? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of yourself?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: Opinion of yourself?  (Read 1841 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: January 23, 2022, 03:51:39 PM »

I am not always right on my predictions but I tend to put wave insurance candidates eventually, I have gut feelings about KS, AK, AZ MI, PA and , OR, UT, LA, GA, NV, WI because on 2018 , they all barely went D and that's enough to hold the House

We will see about the rest but how can Ds lose those states and it's going down to 3.0 unemployment and 5.0 GDP rate

Nate Silver says those are the topping pts for 22 and if we win those the Filibuster is gone and DC Statehood
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 04:45:47 PM »

Even if D's do lose I don't make R nut maps like other users do, even they claim to be a D Ds are the Majority population not Rs we live in the 4 largest metros in the country LA, SF, Chicago, and NY common sense tells you that even if Biden is at 4o D's are still advantage due to the census

Why is this because there are no females on this forum, I spoke to my sister this morning she said the 40% Approvals are HOGWASH

We have to watch out for FL, Trump barely won it in 2020 and it's the first battle ground state ip we must win it

The only reason we had Rs before Obama yrs as Prez Income inequality wasn't great and voters wanted tax cuts during the Reagan Era, after Obama yrs thanks to the Great Recession pulled us out of the Reagan Era
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 08:04:02 AM »

I am so tired of the day by day need of Ukraine War, obviously it's a Putin plot to help Rs do well, Biden polls have stalked at 44 percent but we still have to vote and nothing is final or else Trump wouldn't have net gained seats at 44 percent Approvals in both 2018/20.

Russia already has praised Fox news, Putin is using this war to help Rs will it succeed D's have to turnout in Nov..I didn't want to believe that Putin would for a second use a war to help Rs, but look what he did to Hillary it's obvious a trap set by Putin to hurt D's chances in Nov
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies