I no longer support Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:25:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I no longer support Trump
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I no longer support Trump  (Read 1019 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2022, 08:50:36 PM »

Well this is a shocking development. Andrew Yang 2024 is a take for sure, but hey, definitely a step in the right direction at least!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2022, 08:53:05 PM »

Well this is a shocking development. Andrew Yang 2024 is a take for sure, but hey, definitely a step in the right direction at least!

Why, he's gonna lose anyways he's Gina lose the 2
303 states because even in this Environment pundits predict us holding them

Why is the Rs such a shrinking party they  offer tax cuts for the rich are R users gonna get another stimulus check if Rs get I n control no they won't because everytime D's bring a stimulus check to floor of the Senate like enhanced child tax credits they objects
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2022, 10:42:32 PM »

Do you still consider yourself MAGA if you don't support Trump?
What Trump defined as "MAGA" in 2016 is no longer what he supports. He does not support helping working people. He never talks about it. When is the last time he did? He only talks about gushing over Putin and the 2020 election that he lost because he became a typical Republican. He is obsessed with power and his own ego. Him winning was the worst thing that happened to him. It just became about preserving his power and not what what he won on in 2016.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2022, 12:36:56 AM »

Doesn't matter whether or not you support Trump or not, I still consider you to be a FF
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2022, 12:58:32 AM »

Do you still consider yourself MAGA if you don't support Trump?
What Trump defined as "MAGA" in 2016 is no longer what he supports. He does not support helping working people. He never talks about it. When is the last time he did? He only talks about gushing over Putin and the 2020 election that he lost because he became a typical Republican. He is obsessed with power and his own ego. Him winning was the worst thing that happened to him. It just became about preserving his power and not what what he won on in 2016.

Its another similarity I made earlier between Trump and Obama despite them being 180 degrees different personally. Both were elected on a change message but then governed as if Nancy Pelosi/Paul Ryan were president and squandered a historic opportunity.

As an Obama 2008/Trump 16 voter would you say their is a similarity in that way
Nightcore Nationalist
Okthisisnotepic.

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2022, 04:28:34 AM »

Lol.  You'll change your mind twice before you come crawling back.

America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2022, 04:37:17 AM »

Noooo don't leave the GOP, SN! We were all gonna get together at my place Friday night and watch The Lego Movie 2.

Steve Daines is bringing popcorn.  

And design some more nice GOP legislation? Like, idk, putting a bounty on people who teach CRT? How about fines on parents who don't tell the authorities if their male kid wears a dress? Well, ya'll can think about it after the movie
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2022, 10:34:39 AM »

Noooo don't leave the GOP, SN! We were all gonna get together at my place Friday night and watch The Lego Movie 2.

And design some more nice GOP legislation? Like, idk, putting a bounty on people who teach CRT? How about fines on parents who don't tell the authorities if their male kid wears a dress? Well, ya'll can think about it after the movie

ParrotGuy has been uninvited from the party. 
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2022, 04:31:25 PM »

Is this party open to drunk populists with British accents?
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2022, 12:26:28 AM »

The GOP may be bad but even they won't stoop so low as to let in a British person
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2022, 12:53:05 AM »

Yes but you must first agree:

- real football is where you throw the ball and run with the ball in your hands

- George does not stand for King George but George Washington

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2022, 01:14:47 AM »

SN don't listen to PQG according to Madison Cawthorn the movie night is just a hoax for something much more cynical
Burke Bro
omelott
Israel

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2022, 07:35:57 AM »

I admire your courage, SN. I think a lot of people in our generation understand that we have a system that no longer works for regular Americans and that some kind of massive change has to happen. But we have to be careful about politicians like Trump, who might verbally express support for change, but are really just wolves in sheeps clothing who are fueled by personal ambitions that pose a threat to the very existence of our country. Similarly, we have those on the left who cry about capitalism being the problem (as the left always does), and while they've correctly been able to identify the inequalities that exist in our country, they've so far failed to come up with substantive policies that both 1. work in practice (not just principle) and 2. they can get a majority of Americans to support.

Our 2 parties are just awful.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2022, 10:26:46 AM »

I love Andrew Yang.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2022, 09:53:44 PM »

Are you still voting for Trump in the general election if he makes it there?

In any case, it is too much of a risk for the country for him to be the Republican nominee again. The Republican Party can also do a lot better. Trump clearly is even more self-absorbed than he used to be and has nothing to offer the American people.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2022, 04:43:50 AM »
« Edited: March 31, 2022, 05:35:49 AM by The Pieman »

- March 31, 2022 -

Statement by The Pieman, talkelections.com user

SN of Michigan made a horrible mistake recently when he went 'woke' and stated, referring to the fake news talking points, 'Him praising Putin and Xi was the last straw for me,' despite the fact that Trump never praised Putin, only said that he made some intelligent yet immoral decisions.
If we listen to the Fake News, the Radical Left Red Avatars will continue to Lie and Post Cringe. Just look at what's happening in 'General Discussion', '2024 Presidential Election', 'Congressional Elections', and elsewhere, but tremendous progress has been made that will help us in 2023 and 2024. The Trump-Putin lies are fake news, and we can't let them get away with it.
When I defended SN, he was very popular and was unstoppable. He then listened to new people who "brilliantly" convinced him to "abandon Trump." He listened to them. Then, his popularity on this forum totally evaporated all based on his abandonment of Trump. When I heard his change of tone, I said, "SN, you just blew your reputation, and there's nothing you can do about it." Very sad but, since he decided to go in another direction, so have I, and I am hereby withdrawing my Endorsement of SN2903 as a good Atlas user. I don't think the great people of Atlas will disagree with me. Fake News must be stopped, or we won't have a Forum anymore! I will be making a new Endorsement in the near future!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies