SB 107-03: Federal Assault Weapon and Automatic Weapon Ban Full Repeal Act (Passed)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:49:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SB 107-03: Federal Assault Weapon and Automatic Weapon Ban Full Repeal Act (Passed)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Author Topic: SB 107-03: Federal Assault Weapon and Automatic Weapon Ban Full Repeal Act (Passed)  (Read 8784 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: January 25, 2022, 04:21:51 PM »

Nay.

Shame how little one's word mean in the Senate these days.

Who are you calling a liar? Thats a pretty serious charge to level. Surely you have a statement and speaker in mind to make an inflammatory statement like that so let us know who told you what lie. Considering Pericles' amendment secretly added hundreds of millions of dollars in unfunded spending obligations without a single word of debate surely you arent directing this claim at the President who has bravely and heroically stood up for individual rights and good governance?

You are not worth responding to, and are incredibly dense, in general. You never respond to good faith arguments, so don't ever expect people to have them with you in particular.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #276 on: January 25, 2022, 04:32:39 PM »

Nay.

Who are you calling a liar? Thats a pretty serious charge to level. Surely you have a statement and speaker in mind to make an inflammatory statement like that so let us know who told you what lie. Considering Pericles' amendment secretly added hundreds of millions of dollars in unfunded spending obligations without a single word of debate surely you arent directing this claim at the President who has bravely and heroically stood up for individual rights and good governance?
Bleh, I don't feel like disclosing that to you. Just feeling passive-aggressive from getting played like a violin.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2022, 04:38:43 PM »

No
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2022, 04:42:41 PM »

Nay.

Bleh, I don't feel like disclosing that to you. Just feeling passive-aggressive from getting played like a violin.

Lol OK. Seems odd to feel like you "got played" when all public discussion in this thread suggests the votes to repeal this cleanly have always been present and were never in your favor. Getting passive aggressive over presumably super secret threats to the President that arent reflected in this record is odd. The legislative process should be public and open. Its chilling to think substantial policy changes are being negotiated secretly outside of the public eye.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2022, 04:45:14 PM »

Nay.

Lol OK. Seems odd to feel like you "got played" when all public discussion in this thread suggests the votes to repeal this cleanly have always been present and were never in your favor. Getting passive aggressive over presumably super secret threats to the President that arent reflected in this record is odd. The legislative process should be public and open. Its chilling to think substantial policy changes are being negotiated secretly outside of the public eye.
I'd love to talk to you more but I think I violated my NDA
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2022, 05:12:21 PM »

Aye
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2022, 05:20:11 PM »

Nay.

You'll be held hostage until you fess up who that person is.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #282 on: January 25, 2022, 05:45:26 PM »

AYE
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #283 on: January 25, 2022, 05:46:32 PM »

as the newly appointed Class I Senator for the Southern Region, I vote NAY

My most sincere condolences to the family of the late Senator Spark.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #284 on: January 25, 2022, 05:48:11 PM »

Nay.

You are not worth responding to....

And yet you did Wink
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2022, 05:49:08 PM »

Nay.

OBD's amendment.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #286 on: January 25, 2022, 07:45:44 PM »

Nay.

You'll be held hostage until you fess up who that person is.
Your mother. Or your sister - I can’t remember which one I had intercourse with the other night.

If you can't remember the difference between a menopausal woman and a 9 year old girl you may need to see a doctor.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2022, 01:18:38 AM »

I’ve cleaned up the reports here and on the office thread given their urgency. I’ve not acted on any of the other outstanding AFE/AFG reports as those are minor and won’t escalate any threads further so I’ll wait for the board mod to get online.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2022, 02:27:09 AM »

I’ve cleaned up the reports here and on the office thread given their urgency. I’ve not acted on any of the other outstanding AFE/AFG reports as those are minor and won’t escalate any threads further so I’ll wait for the board mod to get online.
There is at least one more reported post in this thread that is very urgent. This shows extreme mod bias on your part. Your Labor handlers should see the favor returned when the other mods get to work.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #289 on: January 26, 2022, 10:30:41 AM »

You know, it's good to know at least one person remembered that that giant mace in the Senate gallery isn't just ceremonial. Seems like a few Senators and non-Senators could do with a reminder of why it's there and to pipe down if they don't have anything good to say – or recommend…

All that aside, Aye on the redraft.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #290 on: January 26, 2022, 01:21:33 PM »

Aye
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #291 on: January 27, 2022, 12:20:33 AM »

Vote on redraft:

Aye (10): Western Democrat, Old School Republican, West Midlander, Ishan, DeadPrez, MB, Dabbing Santa, Muad’dib,  Joseph Cao, North Carolina Yankee

Nay ( 8 ): CentristRepublican, S019, Pericles, Kuumo, OBD, Discolovante, Spark, Tack

The redraft is passed.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #292 on: January 28, 2022, 02:12:57 AM »

Vote on redraft:

Aye (10): Western Democrat, Old School Republican, West Midlander, Ishan, DeadPrez, MB, Dabbing Santa, Muad’dib,  Joseph Cao, North Carolina Yankee

Nay ( 8 ): CentristRepublican, S019, Pericles, Kuumo, OBD, Discolovante, Spark, Tack

The redraft is passed.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies