Which of WashPo's sleeper Democratic tickets would you vote for in 2024? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:12:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which of WashPo's sleeper Democratic tickets would you vote for in 2024? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which of these tickets do you like, or do you think is most likely to win the GE?
Biden-Dick Cheney

Biden-Mary Trump

Deval Patrick

Biden-Hogan/Baker/PhilScott

Eric Adams

John Edwards AND OR John Bel Edwards

Michelle Obama/Barack Obama

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: Which of WashPo's sleeper Democratic tickets would you vote for in 2024?  (Read 894 times)
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« on: January 16, 2022, 12:40:32 AM »
« edited: January 16, 2022, 01:00:38 AM by Everyone Needs Jesus Christ »

Likely:

John Bel Edwards is my favorite Democratic governor

Eric Adams depending on his job as mayor He seems to be a good mayor so far, but it's going to take years to clean up the mess DeBlasio created.

Possibly:
I feel like I'd be more likely to vote for a Biden-Hogan ticket in 2020 than now considering that Biden has almost fell through the floor of my lowest expectations.

John Edwards (Original): He undoubtedly did a horrible thing but he did pubilcally apologize for it and he wasn't a bad politican. It would depend on whether or not I felt like he was truly sorry and who he'd be running against but I don't think he'd survive a primary let alone a general.

Probably not:
If Scott and Baker were the nominees I'd consider voting for them, but probably not if they were on the Democratic ticket.

Deval Patrick: He wasn't a bad governor but that doesn't mean I'd support him.

I dislike Michelle more than Barack. 2016 taught us that the spouse of a former president doesn't guarantee a win and I don't know enough about Michelle, but from what I can tell it will seem like a Hillary 2.0 type of scenario.

Almost definitely not:
Biden-Mary Trump: Virginia taught us that running on "Orange Man bad" isn't enough to win a general election and Virginia is to the left of the country.

Definitely not:
Biden-Dick Cheney: The only thing I'd support Dick Cheney running for was prison for war crimes.

Barack Obama since he is not eligible to run for office, as he already served

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies